Toyota Motor shares crumble dramatically after President Trump warns them with a tweet

What makes you think Russia does? Russia has nationalized a number of industries and is on track to nationalize even more. Meanwhile, the average salary in Russia is now lower than that of China or Poland.
I know lots of Russians and they're not nearly as disillusioned with Russia as Americans are.

Of course they aren't. Planning to move to Russia soon?
Russia does not manipulate their currency.
Russia does utilize slave labor.

China is probably more dangerous to us than Russia but China has slave labor.

Russia has slave labor:
Russia Using Thousands Of North Korean 'Slave Labor' In Construction Industry: Report
Russia’s Slave Labor

Both Russia and China have a history of manipulating their currency, China no longer does it:
Fact check: Does China manipulate its currency?
We Won't Manipulate Currency: Russia's Moiseev

Tell me again how wonderful Russia is and how it's so much better than China?
How did North Koreans get to Russia?
Did NK sell them to Russia?

China doesn't manipulate it's currency?
OK!

So we've confirmed that Russia DOES use slave labor, it has (and maybe still does) manipulate it's currency, and it's average salary is lower than China's...you have anything else to throw at wall Indee?

On a side note, Russians are fun to party with, have a great folk song tradition, love to tell stories, and every urban Russian who can has is his/her get-away dacha in the Russian countryside....

02-dacha-family-connections-670.jpg

I know lots of Russians and they're not nearly as disillusioned with Russia as Americans are.

Russia has slave labor:
Russia Using Thousands Of North Korean 'Slave Labor' In Construction Industry: Report
Russia’s Slave Labor

Both Russia and China have a history of manipulating their currency, China no longer does it:

OK!

So we've confirmed that Russia DOES use slave labor, it has (and maybe still does) manipulate it's currency, and it's average salary is lower than China's...you have anything else to throw at wall Indee?

On a side note, Russians are fun to party with, have a great folk song tradition, love to tell stories, and every urban Russian who can has is his/her get-away dacha in the Russian countryside....

The Russians I know state otherwise.
The Indian Business Visas I have met work 24/7 and make $10.00/hour.

I have also read since the early 2000s that Supply Side economics (Reaganomics) is GREAT.
Now ask me if I believe more of what I read or more of what I experience.

No, I mean don't fuck with the markets like that irresponsibility. Normally this is where you guys would chime in with leaving the markets alone but I'm guessing that's a conservative value you've dumped from the Trump Train.

I'm not a Conservative.
I'm also not a Bleeding Heart moron who roots for India, China and Mexico like you do.

I don't think I've rooted for them yet...however did I leave them out?

Don't expect me to join you in rooting for Russia though :eusa_naughty:
I'm rooting for the US.
Supply Side Economics demands we drop alliances with partners who pay a fair wage.
Russia pays their people a fair wage.
Therefore, we hate Russia and somehow love the shit out of China, who is currently attempting to conquer all the nations next to it.

What makes you think Russia does? Russia has nationalized a number of industries and is on track to nationalize even more. Meanwhile, the average salary in Russia is now lower than that of China or Poland.

Why would be they be? They got Putin Vision telling them 24/7 how wonderfully the country is progressing under his very democratic thumb.

I'm not a Conservative.
I'm also not a Bleeding Heart moron who roots for India, China and Mexico like you do.

I'm rooting for the US.
Supply Side Economics demands we drop alliances with partners who pay a fair wage.
Therefore, we hate Russia and somehow love the shit out of China, who is currently attempting to conquer all the nations next to it.

Why would be they be? They got Putin Vision telling them 24/7 how wonderfully the country is progressing under his very democratic thumb.

That's right...another good point. All media is now state controlled isn't it?

Russia has slave labor:
Russia’s Slave Labor

OK!

The Russians I know state otherwise.
The Indian Business Visas I have met work 24/7 and make $10.00/hour.

I have also read since the early 2000s that Supply Side economics (Reaganomics) is GREAT.
Now ask me if I believe more of what I read or more of what I experience.

Surely if that is the case you can find something to support your claims? I don't know how supply side economics merges with Russian nationalization of key industries.

I'm rooting for the US.

In the US? Yes.

I'm rooting for the US.

In the US? Yes.

Unlike ignorants bitching about our media without any perspective I actually do watch their "news" once in while.

In the US? Yes.

Unlike ignorants bitching about our media without any perspective I actually do watch their "news" once in while.
Yes, I already have deep insight into your ability, or lack thereof, to absorb media information and come to "conclusions".

I'm rooting for the US.

Putin’s view of the media: “It’s not an institution of civil society, it’s propaganda. [The Russian broadcasters] First Channel, Second Channel, NTV, Russia Today internationally—these are all instruments for reaching a goal inside the country, and abroad.”

...In 2000, shortly after Putin was inaugurated as Russia’s president, government security forces arrived at the offices of the parent company of NTV, an independent channel generating high ratings for its investigative reporting, and began seizing documents. The authorities chalked the raid up to a business dispute, claiming that NTV’s owner, media mogul Vladimir Gusinsky, owed his creditors $300 million and wouldn’t pay them back. State-controlled Gazprom-Media took over the channel less than a year later. While NTV is still one of Russia’s biggest channels, it has been politically neutered and now hews closely to the Kremlin’s viewpoint.

How the Media Became One of Putin’s Most Powerful Weapons

In the US? Yes.

Yes, I already have deep insight into your ability, or lack thereof, to absorb media information and come to "conclusions".

Don't be a pathetic fruitcake.

If you ever watched Russian channels you know quite well who they work for.

United States has full time political opposition machinery to those in power. In Russia there is no respect for opposition, Russia is Putin and Putin is Russia everyone else is branded as foreign agents and hippies.

Last edited:
This is exactly why I sold my entire stock portfolio almost 4 weeks ago. The Loose Cannon in Chief is going to fuck up the stock market "bigly". I can hold cash until the Trump correction hits. I'm thinking that a 20% drop is on it's way.
There is going to be a yuge Obama correction......

In the US? Yes.

United States has full time political opposition machinery to those in power. In Russia there is no respect for opposition, Russia is Putin and Putin is Russia everyone else is branded as foreign agents and hippies.
If you think any better of the US media after how they treated Trump in the last year, you need a LOT of coffee.

Stock holders in the DOW are no dummies. They know the MAJORITY of Americans support Trump's opinion about American industry. Make it in the USA or suffer the consequences.

Stockholders know one thing. One invests his money at the best possible rate of return. Anyone who is making decisions at a company who does not keep that as his primary goal is either going to find himself out of work, or who will be running a company which stock has tanked. I am a 100% supporter of capitalism and free enterprise, and what Trump is doing is getting dangerously close to a state planned economy. Russia tried that, and failed. I'm not the only free enterprise person who is bailing out. That is why the Koch Brothers did not contribute a dime to Trump.

This is exactly why I sold my entire stock portfolio almost 4 weeks ago. The Loose Cannon in Chief is going to fuck up the stock market "bigly". I can hold cash until the Trump correction hits. I'm thinking that a 20% drop is on it's way.

You are reading yesterday's newspapers. The Obama correction has already happened. That is why my stock increased in value over 100% in the last 8 years. Having cashed in, I will wait for the Trump disaster, and take advantage of the buying opportunity. I was not a republican for most of my voting life without learning to take advantage of political opportunities.

In the US? Yes.

If you think any better of the US media after how they treated Trump in the last year, you need a LOT of coffee.

American government doesn't own the media. Our President cannot order closing down and full restructure of a news outlet to now be headed by his cronies the way Putin has done in Russia. To suggest there is ANY equivalency takes a total idiot.

Trump is a pussy grabbing glitzy bullshit machine to whom American media has given right about an hour a day to run his mouth for a year straight.
The way they treated him? Please.

Last edited:
Stock holders in the DOW are no dummies. They know the MAJORITY of Americans support Trump's opinion about American industry. Make it in the USA or suffer the consequences.

Stockholders know one thing. One invests his money at the best possible rate of return. Anyone who is making decisions at a company who does not keep that as his primary goal is either going to find himself out of work, or who will be running a company which stock has tanked. I am a 100% supporter of capitalism and free enterprise, and what Trump is doing is getting dangerously close to a state planned economy. Russia tried that, and failed. I'm not the only free enterprise person who is bailing out. That is why the Koch Brothers did not contribute a dime to Trump.
Trump is going to crush your crony capitalism.....

You are reading yesterday's newspapers. The Obama correction has already happened. That is why my stock increased in value over 100% in the last 8 years. Having cashed in, I will wait for the Trump disaster, and take advantage of the buying opportunity. I was not a republican for most of my voting life without learning to take advantage of political opportunities.
Oh yes....we paid down the 20 trillion in debt....removed the over 10 trillion Obama printed.....have interest rates in a productive range.....and people are participating in the labor force and inflation is stable....

Yeah, I missed all that.....:lol:

In the US? Yes.

American government doesn't own the media. Our President cannot order closing down and full restructure of a news outlet to now be headed by his cronies the way Putin has done in Russia. To suggest there is ANY equivalency takes a total idiot.

Trump is a pussy grabbing glitzy bullshit machine to whom American media has given right about an hour a day to run his mouth for a year straight.
Corporate America owns the media and can obviously lie through it's teeth.
I am fully aware that you worship Corporate America.
I'm not sure if you accept entities that lie through their teeth.
I hope not.

Corporate America owns the media and can obviously lie through it's teeth.
I am fully aware that you worship Corporate America.
I'm not sure if you accept entities that lie through their teeth.
I hope not.

I'll take bottom line chasing capitalists over Russian Czar any day of the week, now get lost.

Forum List

Back