Toyota Motor shares crumble dramatically after President Trump warns them with a tweet

Stock holders in the DOW are no dummies. They know the MAJORITY of Americans support Trump's opinion about American industry. Make it in the USA or suffer the consequences.

Stockholders know one thing. One invests his money at the best possible rate of return. Anyone who is making decisions at a company who does not keep that as his primary goal is either going to find himself out of work, or who will be running a company which stock has tanked. I am a 100% supporter of capitalism and free enterprise, and what Trump is doing is getting dangerously close to a state planned economy. Russia tried that, and failed. I'm not the only free enterprise person who is bailing out. That is why the Koch Brothers did not contribute a dime to Trump.
Trump is going to crush your crony capitalism.....

Are you going to "bury us", comrade?

Yes, I already have deep insight into your ability, or lack thereof, to absorb media information and come to "conclusions".

Don't be a pathetic fruitcake.

If you ever watched Russian channels you know quite well who they work for.

United States has full time political opposition machinery to those in power. In Russia there is no respect for opposition, Russia is Putin and Putin is Russia everyone else is branded as foreign agents and hippies.
If you think any better of the US media after how they treated Trump in the last year, you need a LOT of coffee.

American government doesn't own the media. Our President cannot order closing down and full restructure of a news outlet to now be headed by his cronies the way Putin has done in Russia. To suggest there is ANY equivalency takes a total idiot.

Trump is a pussy grabbing glitzy bullshit machine to whom American media has given right about an hour a day to run his mouth for a year straight.
The way they treated him? Please.
Corporate America owns the media and can obviously lie through it's teeth.
I am fully aware that you worship Corporate America.
I'm not sure if you accept entities that lie through their teeth.
I hope not.

I'll take bottom line chasing capitalists over Russian Czar any day of the week, now get lost.
"get lost"...how 70s.
I don't particularly approve of either.

that's why they call him the most powerful person in the world!

C1bS1arXcAEq5pV.jpg

C1bS1bSXAAM7TuL.jpg

That's about a half a point drop on a $120 stock.

That's barely anything.

Stock holders in the DOW are no dummies. They know the MAJORITY of Americans support Trump's opinion about American industry. Make it in the USA or suffer the consequences.

Stockholders know one thing. One invests his money at the best possible rate of return. Anyone who is making decisions at a company who does not keep that as his primary goal is either going to find himself out of work, or who will be running a company which stock has tanked. I am a 100% supporter of capitalism and free enterprise, and what Trump is doing is getting dangerously close to a state planned economy. Russia tried that, and failed. I'm not the only free enterprise person who is bailing out. That is why the Koch Brothers did not contribute a dime to Trump.

Are you going to "bury us", comrade?

I wouldn't waste 5 seconds on you fascists.....

Trump IS crony capitalism....you do realize that don't you?

Forum List

Back