TP GOP Congressman tells disabled Vets "You have to make sacrifices"

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Check out what this fat ugly moron told Military Vets that were concerned about money they earned.........

Kristv news quickly pointed out that many of Farenthold's constituents have said they will not vote for him again. Kristv asked Farenthold about the people who say he's lost their vote; people like retired veterans who were on the verge of losing their disability checks next month.

BOR: Blake Farenthold To Veterans Who Were About To Lose Disability Checks: You Have To Make Sacrifices

Congressman Blake Farenthold (R- Texas via every fast food restaurant in the state) told veterans about to lose their disability checks due to the government shutdown, that they would have to make sacrifices.

Because goodness knows that former soldiers receiving disability haven’t already made extreme sacrifices. For this country. To keep it free.

“I feel like my mandate when I was elected was to go reduce the size of government, lower taxes, and increase freedom, and freedom isn’t free, and sometimes you have to make a small sacrifice to move forward with what you’re after,” Farenthold said.

So the Tea Party mandate includes kicking disabled vets???

Tea Party Rep. Farenthold To Disabled Vets Hurt By GOP Shut-Down: 'You have to Make Sacrifices!' | Americans Against the Tea Party

So let me get this straight....this Tea Party moron votes to shut down "big gubmint" and then shits on disabled vets.

The Tea Party is going down....BIG TIME.

here we go again

they never tire of using our vets for their hate of the Tea party, Palin etc etc

from some site called, burntorange and Americans (your fellow country men and women) against the Tea Party

and notice now every republican is from the Tea Party, I never heard of this dude...

The left is destroying this country...I'm sorry to say that

Last edited:
Farenthold just lost the primary with his hatred of vets.

Stephanie wants vets to sacrifice, apparently.

As a disabled vet I told my congressman I would be willing to make that sacrifice, if that's what it took to be successful. I know many vets that feel the same way, others don't, but even most of them agree that something has to done to rein in the feds. So try to sell your propaganda the public at large, but keep in mind the truth is still out there.

There are plenty of sacrifices out there that can be made, but stopping disability checks to people who became disabled in service to this country should be at the bottom of the list. Farenthold's comments were rather thoughtless.

here we go again

they never tire of using our vets for their hate of the Tea party, Palin etc etc

from some site called, burntorange and Americans (your fellow country men and women) against the Tea Party

and notice now every republican is from the Tea Party, I never heard of this dude...

Your ignorance is not an indication of a lie by the OP. Blake Farenthold is a member of the Tea Party Caucus which a 20 second Google search would have confirmed for you if you really cared to know the truth.

Tea Party Caucus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your ilk hasn't fared much better.

There are plenty of sacrifices out there that can be made, but stopping disability checks to people who became disabled in service to this country should be at the bottom of the list. Farenthold's comments were rather thoughtless.

Why is it you folks ignore the fact that republicans pass bills to fund the military, VA and others, it was the dems that held them up. Appropriations are normally done by a series of bills and not one big one, why did the commies insist on an all or nothing bill?

These people HATE government.

They hate programs that help vets
They hate public education(certainly needs to do better)
They hate NSF
They hate Nasa
They hate nws
They hate Infrastructure
They hate everything that doesn't have to do with the military. Oh'shit they're starting to hate the fucking military too.

The tea party is all about hating government and the people within it.

It's one thing to tell them to make sacrifices on their own accords.

It's another thing to force them to sacrifice by shutting down their memorial (cough Obama).

Why is it you folks ignore the fact that republicans pass bills to fund the military, VA and others, it was the dems that held them up. Appropriations are normally done by a series of bills and not one big one, why did the commies insist on an all or nothing bill?

I doubt the dems have ever seen as targets of opportunity any more than Repubs.

However, the DoD budget is overinflated and just too expensive.

Reform entitlements appropriately and cut the DoD by a third.

Cut all corporate subsidies.

Check out what this fat ugly moron told Military Vets that were concerned about money they earned.........

Kristv news quickly pointed out that many of Farenthold's constituents have said they will not vote for him again. Kristv asked Farenthold about the people who say he's lost their vote; people like retired veterans who were on the verge of losing their disability checks next month.

BOR: Blake Farenthold To Veterans Who Were About To Lose Disability Checks: You Have To Make Sacrifices

Congressman Blake Farenthold (R- Texas via every fast food restaurant in the state) told veterans about to lose their disability checks due to the government shutdown, that they would have to make sacrifices.

Because goodness knows that former soldiers receiving disability haven’t already made extreme sacrifices. For this country. To keep it free.

“I feel like my mandate when I was elected was to go reduce the size of government, lower taxes, and increase freedom, and freedom isn’t free, and sometimes you have to make a small sacrifice to move forward with what you’re after,” Farenthold said.

So the Tea Party mandate includes kicking disabled vets???

Tea Party Rep. Farenthold To Disabled Vets Hurt By GOP Shut-Down: 'You have to Make Sacrifices!' | Americans Against the Tea Party

So let me get this straight....this Tea Party moron votes to shut down "big gubmint" and then shits on disabled vets.

The Tea Party is going down....BIG TIME.

well he only won by like 800 votes....so yea he may not make it back....these guys say some pretty stupid things....watch him back peddle in the coming weeks....

As a disabled vet I told my congressman I would be willing to make that sacrifice, if that's what it took to be successful. I know many vets that feel the same way, others don't, but even most of them agree that something has to done to rein in the feds. So try to sell your propaganda the public at large, but keep in mind the truth is still out there.

some disabled vets cant afford to make that sacrifice and should never be asked to....

These people HATE government.

They hate programs that help vets
They hate public education(certainly needs to do better)
They hate NSF
They hate Nasa
They hate nws
They hate Infrastructure
They hate everything that doesn't have to do with the military. Oh'shit they're starting to hate the fucking military too.

The tea party is all about hating government and the people within it.

That's a very narrow view.

I

I doubt the dems have ever seen as targets of opportunity any more than Repubs.

You poor senile old fool, what you said has nothing to do with my post. Care to explain?

some disabled vets cant afford to make that sacrifice and should never be asked to....

Who said I could afford it, I just said I was willing to do it. However the one thing the commies don't know is the VA is funded a year in advance, the funds were already in place, so the only one who could have withheld payments to vets is your dear leader, out of spite.

I doubt the dems have ever vets seen as targets of opportunity any more than Repubs.

You poor senile old fool, what you said has nothing to do with my post. Care to explain?

Has everything to do with your senility and lack of understanding, OK.

The TeaP critter was making vets sacrifice.

I doubt the dems have ever vets seen as targets of opportunity any more than Repubs.

Has everything to do with your senility and lack of understanding, OK.

The TeaP critter was making vets sacrifice.

That is a fucking lie, FY 2014 VA funding is already in place, like I said in a previous post, the only one who could withhold checks is your dear leader.

here we go again

So...the guy didn't say that?

Forum List

Back