TP GOP Congressman tells disabled Vets "You have to make sacrifices"

Won't be long until disabled veterans are classified as disabled Republican veterans and disabled Democratic veterans.

As a disabled vet I told my congressman I would be willing to make that sacrifice, if that's what it took to be successful. I know many vets that feel the same way, others don't, but even most of them agree that something has to done to rein in the feds. So try to sell your propaganda the public at large, but keep in mind the truth is still out there.

I don't mind making the sacrifices myself....but let's not pretend that if this were a Democrat saying it, the GOP wouldn't be all over it like flies on honey....with Palin leading the way. I mean, look at how the closed military memorials were treated....like it was the end of the world.

As a disabled vet I told my congressman I would be willing to make that sacrifice, if that's what it took to be successful. I know many vets that feel the same way, others don't, but even most of them agree that something has to done to rein in the feds. So try to sell your propaganda the public at large, but keep in mind the truth is still out there.

I don't mind making the sacrifices myself....but let's not pretend that if this were a Democrat saying it, the GOP wouldn't be all over it like flies on honey....with Palin leading the way. I mean, look at how the closed military memorials were treated....like it was the end of the world.

Open air memorials have never been barricaded in previous partial shutdowns, that is unique to your dear non-leader. The fact that he spent more money trying to close things that would have been less expensive leaving them open plainly shows he was motivated to just be an asshole. Don't try to justify his crap because there is no logical justification.

You poor senile old fool, what you said has nothing to do with my post. Care to explain?

Has everything to do with your senility and lack of understanding, OK.

The TeaP critter was making vets sacrifice.

That is a fucking lie, FY 2014 VA funding is already in place, like I said in a previous post, the only one who could withhold checks is your dear leader.

Nope, you are lying. The TeaPs shut down the government, wrongfully and immorally.

Why do you think Mudwhistle was going so crazy?

here we go again

they never tire of using our vets for their hate of the Tea party, Palin etc etc

from some site called, burntorange and Americans (your fellow country men and women) against the Tea Party

and notice now every republican is from the Tea Party, I never heard of this dude...

Your ignorance is not an indication of a lie by the OP. Blake Farenthold is a member of the Tea Party Caucus which a 20 second Google search would have confirmed for you if you really cared to know the truth.

Tea Party Caucus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The left is destroying this country...I'm sorry to say that

Your ilk hasn't fared much better.

you being an ass doesn't speak much for you...and I don't give a shit who is a member of the tea party caucus, I still never heard of him and don't care now

but it's cute they can dig up all the useless crap they can find on the Internet

Last edited:
Won't be long until disabled veterans are classified as disabled Republican veterans and disabled Democratic veterans.

These people are becoming as unhinged as the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt. I don't think I am kidding. :eusa_boohoo:

Has everything to do with your senility and lack of understanding, OK.

The TeaP critter was making vets sacrifice.

That is a fucking lie, FY 2014 VA funding is already in place, like I said in a previous post, the only one who could withhold checks is your dear leader.

Nope, you are lying. The TeaPs shut down the government, wrongfully and immorally.

So you're saying the VA funding was not already in place, you got any proof or are you just making a fool of yourself as usual?

some disabled vets cant afford to make that sacrifice and should never be asked to....

Who said I could afford it, I just said I was willing to do it. However the one thing the commies don't know is the VA is funded a year in advance, the funds were already in place, so the only one who could have withheld payments to vets is your dear leader, out of spite.

my dear leader?.....obviously you dont pay attention to what i say about the guy....

These people are becoming as unhinged as the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt. I don't think I am kidding. :eusa_boohoo:

I'm sorry matt, but lately you need to look in mirror to see unhinged

you used to somewhat sensible but that line about Muslim Brotherhood was uncalled for

here we go again

they never tire of using our vets for their hate of the Tea party, Palin etc etc

from some site called, burntorange and Americans (your fellow country men and women) against the Tea Party

and notice now every republican is from the Tea Party, I never heard of this dude...

Stop being such a fucking liar. Senator Tom Coburn has made a career out of trying to slash Veterans benefits and I've linked to it many times.

Add in all the jobs bills for veterans that Republicans have blocked and clearly, sending them into Iraq with old and rusty equipment and putting them into substandard housing that left veterans electrocuted and dead was no "fluke".

Republicans talk they support the veterans while screwing them over at exactly the same time.

In fact, Republicans support the veterans like they supported 9/11 first responders. Remember, they blocked health care while first responders died "FOR 10 YEARS".

How about we cut fat out of our military. As we all know, its bigger than the next 13 country's military - combined.

We could cut it in half and still out gun every military on the planet.

How about congress forget lining profiteer's pockets? We don't need more tanks to join the tanks that will never again be used.

There is no excuse to tell disabled vets they have to give more. They have given more than they ever should have had to in the first place. Its not like we actually gained anything with any "war" since WWII. That means these men and women gave up the lives they were meant to have and it got us nothing in return.

What the tee potties should be doing is joining the Obama's and the Bidens in their efforts to get jobs and housing for all vets. And,I don't mean the crappy jobs WalMart is so magnanimously offering. I mean real jobs.

The teepotties could even push for congress to give up the many tax paid bennies. The vets worked for the teepotties but the teepotties aren't working for them.

Stephanie - shut up. Shut up or just fucking move to Russia already.

So you're saying the VA funding was not already in place, you got any proof or are you just making a fool of yourself as usual?

I am saying what I said before: the TeaPs immorally and wrongfully shut down the government.

Do you have anything at all that shows funding was in place. That is why the evil congress critter was telling the vets "you boyz gonna suck it up for my gangz."

I'm sorry matt, but lately you need to look in mirror to see unhinged

you used to somewhat sensible but that line about Muslim Brotherhood was uncalled for

Like Louie Gohmert's line about McCain being an AQ supporter?

Grow the fuck up, Stephanie?

here we go again

Stop being such a fucking liar. Senator Tom Coburn has made a career out of trying to slash Veterans benefits and I've linked to it many times.

Add in all the jobs bills for veterans that Republicans have blocked and clearly, sending them into Iraq with old and rusty equipment and putting them into substandard housing that left veterans electrocuted and dead was no "fluke".

Republicans talk they support the veterans while screwing them over at exactly the same time.

In fact, Republicans support the veterans like they supported 9/11 first responders. Remember, they blocked health care while first responders died "FOR 10 YEARS".

Coburn and his buddy Vitter along with SlimySantorum when he was in office. The three of them didn't let their money laundering and sex scandals get in the way of screwing over our vets.

Stephanie - you hate America. We get that. You don't need to keep repeating the same lies over and over again. Why don't you just move to Russia where you could worship Putin and not have to put up with freedom and Constitutionally guaranteed rights. Meanwhile, shut up.

How about we cut fat out of our military. As we all know, its bigger than the next 13 country's military - combined.

We could cut it in half and still out gun every military on the planet.

How about congress forget lining profiteer's pockets? We don't need more tanks to join the tanks that will never again be used.

There is no excuse to tell disabled vets they have to give more. They have given more than they ever should have had to in the first place. Its not like we actually gained anything with any "war" since WWII. That means these men and women gave up the lives they were meant to have and it got us nothing in return.

What the tee potties should be doing is joining the Obama's and the Bidens in their efforts to get jobs and housing for all vets. And,I don't mean the crappy jobs WalMart is so magnanimously offering. I mean real jobs.

The teepotties could even push for congress to give up the many tax paid bennies. The vets worked for the teepotties but the teepotties aren't working for them.

Stephanie - shut up. Shut up or just fucking move to Russia already.

:eusa_clap:....ok im with ya there Luds......

Forum List

Back