Track Palin arrested for domestic violence and weapons charge

"Per online court records, Track Palin, 26, was charged yesterday with assault in the fourth degree (domestic violence), interfering with a report of domestic violence, and possession of a weapon while intoxicated."

GOP: the party of 'family values.'

http://gawker.com/track-palin-was-charged-with-assault-last-night-1753857153

It appears that Track has now got a Track record with the Wasilla cops. They are keeping Track of him, since he apparently can not hold his liquor, or keep Track of his alcohol intake.

Review the witness statments for the Palins at that house party. They're essentially hill people. I should know. I come from a long line of them.

And getting drunk and showing your ass was our folk's invention.

Once again, republicans have only themselves to blame for such ridicule, the consequence of promoting the arrogant, inane notion that the GOP is the 'party of family values.'

Once again, republicans have only themselves to blame for such ridicule, the consequence of promoting the arrogant, inane notion that the GOP is the 'party of family values.'

Getting married while pregnant is a GOP family value, right?

Now, even they no longer bother. See Bristol, two babies, no husband.

Or Track. Born less than 7 months after his parents were married. Now either they put that bun in the over on their wedding night and Track was *really* pre-me.

Or Sarah probably skipped the Pabst Blue Ribbon at her wedding reception.

Or Track. Born less than 7 months after his parents were married. Now either they put that bun in the over on their wedding night and Track was *really* pre-me.

Or Sarah probably skipped the Pabst Blue Ribbon at her wedding reception.
The first one comes anytime, the second one takes nine months. Old line.

On the plus side they can get a little publicity when Maury has them on his show and tells Mr. Meyers....."Dakota? You are......NOT the father of baby Sailor!"

And I hear Maury sets them up at an awesome Best Western. So double prizes!

Forum List

Back