Tracy Chapman Luke Combs duet was magical.

I've heard it said that writers do not get anything until their songs are on the radio. It is pointed out at the beginning of this clip.

d James and the rest of the songwriting community always!!!

Holly
Well, yes, it has to get airplay for the royalties to come in. Another way is having other artists cover your song. I can only guess how many millions of dollars Paul McCartney gets each year in royalties just from other people who have recorded 'Yesterday', one of the most recorded songs in history, at over 2,200 different recordings.

If only Republican politicians would stop demonizing Democrats, the division could be severely lowered.

Wouldn't that be nice OP?
But Malcolm ExLax is completely fine with Democrap politicians demonizing Republicans. Hypocrite that Malcolm ExLax is.

But Malcolm ExLax is completely fine with Democrap politicians demonizing Republicans. Hypocrite that Malcolm ExLax is.
When have you ever heard a Republican politician refer to their "friends on the other side?"

That's a lie, but that's to be expected from a Republican.
They say that a lot. And frankly the way they always show up on legislative votes that the elites want to shove down our throats they are. This one currently is contentious. Perhaps done on purpose to make it think we the voters have some power.

I don't think country folks care who wrote the thing. They just like singing and dancing to it.

No, they don't, but I believe this is the first song written by a black woman, much less go to number 1 and be song of the year on the country music charts.

Forum List

Back