Traitor Manning insists it isn't a traitor.

Chelsea Manning Tells Audience: I Am Not an ‘American Traitor’

It also insists it's a "woman", and the left is happy to indulge both it's warped state of mind and it's treason.

Even the bed wetters at Harvard could not ignore the backlash, and had to revoke it's "title" as a "visiting fellow". Of course it's insulting to call that piece of shit a fellow IMO.

Visiting piece of shit would have been appropriate.

But that is the joy of being a Prog

If you are a man, you can claim you are a woman.

If you are white, you can blame you are black.

And if you are a traitor, Obama will release terrorists at club Gitmo as you are declared a brave American hero.

No he is a bad guy because:

Because he made the Army look bad and incompetent?

sorry, you still haven't convinced me, and if he faced a civilian jury, he'd have been acquitted.

After we paid to have the sick fuck mutilated in order to indulge it's warped mental state.

did he actually get sexual reassignment treatment in prison?

No he is a bad guy because:

Because he made the Army look bad and incompetent?

sorry, you still haven't convinced me, and if he faced a civilian jury, he'd have been acquitted.

After we paid to have the sick fuck mutilated in order to indulge it's warped mental state.

did he actually get sexual reassignment treatment in prison?
What is wrong with you? He was found guilty in a court of law and you want to rationalize. Just say it, you don't like America and love those who would hurt America.

What is wrong with you? He was found guilty in a court of law and you want to rationalize. Just say it, you don't like America and love those who would hurt America.

two points.

1) He was found guilty under the UCMJ, which is hardly what anyone would call a good system of justice. Military Justice is to Justice what military music is to music.

Had he been put in front of a civilian court, he would have walked. Easily.

2) Sorry, don't see what he did being all that bad. I really don't. He leaked information the military was hiding from us not because it was useful to the enemy, but because it made us look bad.

3) I love my country and don't want to see it involved in wars instigated by the Zionists and Oil Companies. We went to war in Iraq over a LIE.

Bush Lied. People Died. In a just world, Bush and Cheney would be in jail.

two points.

1) He was found guilty under the UCMJ, which is hardly what anyone would call a good system of justice. Military Justice is to Justice what military music is to music.

Had he been put in front of a civilian court, he would have walked. Easily.

2) Sorry, don't see what he did being all that bad. I really don't. He leaked information the military was hiding from us not because it was useful to the enemy, but because it made us look bad.

3) I love my country and don't want to see it involved in wars instigated by the Zionists and Oil Companies. We went to war in Iraq over a LIE.

Bush Lied. People Died. In a just world, Bush and Cheney would be in jail.
The marxist leftists can do no wrong in Joe's eyes. Therefore, I pronounce all of Joe's posts irrelevant.

Why do you righties care? You defend REAL traitors with your love of all things Confederate.

Why do you righties care? You defend REAL traitors with your love of all things Confederate.

You are still a fucking retard.

sp-mahp1087.jpg

Forum List

Back