Traitor Merkel must hate the Sternsinger

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Gosh, Traitor Merkel must hate the Sternsinger, a huge group of white German Catholic children....how "racist". She must obviously work on this, get Muslim children and African children to replace them next year....you know, the Sternsinger aren't embracing the Multicultural horsecrap yet.

Obviously, they must all be "Nazi's" :rolleyes-41:

Look at all of these beautiful German children, real Germans, this is what we stand to defend, them, their future and our Culture and it's traditions. Traitors like Merkel aren't even fit to clean the shoes. How she even has the nerve to appear with these children, who she obviously wants to make a minority in their OWN country within a generation, I do not know. How she has the nerve to mention European values and Christian traditions, I do not know, she is beneath contempt. The woman is evil and borderline insane. I have never loathed anyone ever as much as I loathe this bitch.

0,,18959307_303,00.jpg

Chancellor Merkel welcomes 'Sternsinger' children in chancellery | News | DW.COM | 05.01.2016

I did some digging on her the other day..
upload_2016-1-5_14-46-6.jpeg
upload_2016-1-5_14-46-31.jpeg

Thanks to the UK Daily Mail for pics.
She was an East German communists for decades.
Obama was raised by Marxist communists.
Hillary Clinton did her college final in SUPPORT of a Marxist communist. Allinsky, even met him.

Its NOT shit is happening by accident now is it?

Forum List

Back