Trannies starting to play on women's teams

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/07/u...sion-to-sports-teams.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

If libs keep on pushing this, soon trannys will completely dominate women's teams. Why? Because men are better athletes in sports like basketball. So you will have trannies dominating these leagues. Don't you think feminists might get a little upset, especially theat female to male trannies will not be able to do that in men's leagues should they be allowed in? Will they create leagues for Womyn born Womyn?

You see what happens when you deny reality? These are MEN.

If I started claiming I'm a woman, and demanded to be able to try out for the olympic women's weight lifting team, I'd be stronger than the vast vast majority of women. IS that fair? i should be able to do that because I think I'm a woman?

Imagine having tranny gymnasts. There are some things that female gymnasts aren't strong enough to do, but you could have a tranny be the first "woman" to accomplish it.

Wonder how that will play with feminists.

Oh cool. Another tranny thread. I was wondering when you would get back to your obsession.

Anyone else get the impression that old Steverino here picked up a "trannie," took her/him home, and when he opened the package found himself conflicted?

How about addressing the quick mick?What do you think will happen when trannies start to dominate women's sports? Does insulting me answer the question?

How about addressing the quick mick?What do you think will happen when trannies start to dominate women's sports? Does insulting me answer the question?

Does insulting you answer the question? No, but it sure is fun.

The answer to your question is, they will never dominate women's sports. It just won't happen. The suggestion that they will is a canard.

Last edited:
How would a bunch of men not dominate women's basketball and soccer?

A man could be tranny then take up women's weightlifting and become the first "woman" to bench press 500 lbs. That record will belong to someone who in actuality has a dick.

Are you going to be fine with all of these women's "firsts" being won by someone with a penis?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/07/u...sion-to-sports-teams.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

If libs keep on pushing this, soon trannys will completely dominate women's teams. Why? Because men are better athletes in sports like basketball. So you will have trannies dominating these leagues. Don't you think feminists might get a little upset, especially theat female to male trannies will not be able to do that in men's leagues should they be allowed in? Will they create leagues for Womyn born Womyn?

If I started claiming I'm a woman, and demanded to be able to try out for the olympic women's weight lifting team, I'd be stronger than the vast vast majority of women. IS that fair? i should be able to do that because I think I'm a woman?

This is new? Thought this was going on since the East German women's swim team in the Olympics back in the 60's.

Love watching the libs go ballistic when their demands for equal (actually special) treatment backfire on them. These tranny pervos will destroy women's sports and we'll have to go to teams open to both sexes. HAHA

Libs will say they need affirmative action for women in sports. Then I say that if the military ever has a draft again, they have affirmative action for female draftees until hundreds of thousands of drafted women were killed like male draftees were in wars. Oh wait, suddenly liberals will hate equality. They only like privileges, not responsibilities.

You know what Freud would say about your obsession with gays?

The answer to your question is, they will never dominate women's sports. It just won't happen. the suggestion that they will is a canard.

Sure they will, in fact they are already doing it. Most top female athletes were born male but with malformed sex organs and were surgically altered into "female" shortly after birth. The top female scientists are that way too. Outside of america, everyone knows this.

It would seem the OP is unaware of the fact he sounds like an ignorant bigot.

Forum List

Back