Tranny held by airport security...

Now that gays have their marriage rights, this is the next thing on their agenda.
Transgender rights.

Once again the extremist right doofi find it amusing that the rights of a fellow American were violated.

Yes, there is a Constitutional right to travel from one state to another.

Freedom of movement under United States law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This citizen was not violating any laws and yet was needlessly harassed and denied the right to travel.

Hopefully a lawyer will take the case and the TSA will end up paying damages.

Tranny could opt out for body search instead of going thru scanner. However, someone would have to search the body and since it "looks" female, a female TSA officer would patted him down and had to feel his dick. There are all kinds of potential wrong here and could all be avoided if he/she said - hey, I have a dick.

Also, I don't think penis does show on backscatter machine. He was doing something else wrong. It's just publicity stunt by wannabe attention whore who's, by the way, a writer and executive producer at PUNY. Go figure.

Once again the extremist right doofi find it amusing that the rights of a fellow American were violated.

Yes, there is a Constitutional right to travel from one state to another.

Freedom of movement under United States law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This citizen was not violating any laws and yet was needlessly harassed and denied the right to travel.

Hopefully a lawyer will take the case and the TSA will end up paying damages.

Tranny could opt out for body search instead of going thru scanner. However, someone would have to search the body and since it "looks" female, a female TSA officer would patted him down and had to feel his dick. There are all kinds of potential wrong here and could all be avoided if he/she said - hey, I have a dick.

Also, I don't think penis does show on backscatter machine. He was doing something else wrong. It's just publicity stunt by wannabe attention whore who's, by the way, a writer and executive producer at PUNY. Go figure.

Hopefully the TSA bigot loses his job.

Forum List

Back