Tranny lawyer poses 'nude' for transgender day of remembrance

I think we just figured out who NoVaSteve is

Do you think it is appropriate? Should people remember the Armenian genocide by posing nude?

Should people honor the murders of civil rights activists by posing nude?

Masha Best, Transgender Russian Lawyer, Poses Nude For Transgender Day Of Remembrance

Umm, aren't there better ways to honor dead people than posing naked? Could you imagine someone posing nude to honor Yom hashoah or something like that? Stop attention whoring

Personally, I really just love those tacky little "in memory of" stickers in the back window of the redneck's pickemups.

Seems more respectful than posing nude

Should people honor the murders of civil rights activists by posing nude?

I don't know, but I don't have an issue with somebody posing nude for Transgender Day of Remembrance,
a day in which we celebrate the countless members of the transgender community who have lost their lives to hate-related violence.

She didn't honor jack with her nudeness

just sayin on a scale of 1-10 on my naked hotty-o-meter she rates a :puke:

Yet you can't bring yourself to talk about the article's contents

I think there's a certain point where the messenger drowns out the message.

If you did threads about other topics than "Oh, my god, there's a ghey/tranny doing something I don't like", then we might take you seriously.

But frankly, you come off like the guy who is obsessed about it because something bad happened to him.

Seriously, I went back and checked, you started four anti-Gay threads in the last day.

Assuming you are totally straight, I just can't see what the obsession is, to dig out these stories no one would have heard or cared about.

Anti gay? How maybe if you were pro gay male you'd do something other than attack people for posting news stories. Or do you think they gay male population HIV infection rate in every nation while all other groups are declining is good?

Anti gay? How maybe if you were pro gay male you'd do something other than attack people for posting news stories. Or do you think they gay male population HIV infection rate in every nation while all other groups are declining is good?

Guy, you talk about almost nothing else.

Most people here know I am not fond of religion...

But I don't start five anti-religion threads a day. in fact, the last time I started a "religion thread" was back in March!

Forum List

Back