🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tranny woman (a male) murders woman; Blames her (his) "PMS" for plea; Says a dress would fix things

For the life of me, I can't figure out why some people here think it's perfectly normal for a hairy chested weirdo in a dress to enter the Ladies room while their wife, daughters, and granddaughters are in there.

It makes no damn sense. ........ :cool:

Liberals never make sense.

I'm surprised RegressiveParasite hasn't been here yet to denounce the OP as a bigot and insist the story is manufactured homophobic propaganda.

My link is an example of the type of predators that this shit will allow into your wives and daughters and sisters bathrooms and lockerrooms.

Nine more months of the muslim homo freak in the WH and this crap will END.
yo2.gif

Now the taxpayers will be on the hook for his sex-change surgeries.
They so won't.

In Oregon they would.
Is that where you got yours done?

Ha ha.

Here's a case where taxpayers get to pay:

Judge orders CA to pay for inmate’s sex change
Decision is first-of-its-kind in California

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A federal judge on Thursday ordered California’s corrections department to provide a transsexual inmate with sex change surgery, the first time such an operation has been ordered in the state.

U.S. District Court Judge Jon Tigar in San Francisco ruled that denying sex reassignment surgery to 51-year-old Michelle-Lael Norsworthy violates her constitutional rights. Her birth name is Jeffrey Bryan Norsworthy.

The ruling says it would be the second time nationwide that such a surgery has been performed on an inmate, an apparent reference to an inmate who castrated himself in Texas then was given the surgery out of necessity.

Norsworthy has lived as a woman since the 1990s and has what Tigar termed severe gender dysphoria.

“The weight of the evidence demonstrates that for Norsworthy, the only adequate medical treatment for her gender dysphoria is SRS,” Tigar wrote, referring to sex reassignment surgery.

He found that the decision by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation to deny the procedure was medically unacceptable under the circumstances.

Corrections officials said they are considering whether to appeal the ruling.

Attorneys for Norsworthy did immediately comment.

Judge orders CA to pay for inmate’s sex change

It would be nice if we could get all the queers to go to commiefornia.

"sex reassignment surgery"...hilarious! :lol:

We are taking your assignment as a male away, and reassigning you as a female.

I warned anybody who would listen that once the progs got ahold of our healthcare system they'd have the country by the short hairs. Everything you can imagine could be banned as a "health hazard"..Fox News, guns, motorcycles, gasoline, chainsaws, tobacco, bbq, hell, MEAT IS MURDER, and on and on....everything they don't like nobody can have. And it's happening.

Last edited:
Nothing like allowing a bunch of mentally disabled men hanging out in the ladies bathroom.
As opposed to the mentally disabled me and claim to be serving God?
The murder did not take place in a public restroom.
False comparison much?

That was never the point. The point was granting access to bathrooms for mentally disabled men who want to be women. If you were born with a penis and yearn to tinkle with the ladies you are in fact mentally disabled.
biology and psychology.
Say different.
Besides you tinkle in a woman's bathroom at home.

My house is not a public facility. And I don't care what mental disability makes you feel the need to go peepee next to the ladies, you were born witrh a penis and to the penis room you go. Nothing personal. Just a fact of nature. Don't care what makes you feel good. Just the facts please.
The false assumptions/accusations are chronic with rw's.
A restroom is a restroom just as a cigar is just a cigar.
Fail.

Keep up the good fight man. No longer shall mentally disabled men be restricted from going poopie next to the ladies. SJW's unite!

Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Soooo.....here's why women don't want trannies in their restrooms.

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!

It's biologically impossible for a man to get PMS.

As opposed to the mentally disabled me and claim to be serving God?
The murder did not take place in a public restroom.
False comparison much?

That was never the point. The point was granting access to bathrooms for mentally disabled men who want to be women. If you were born with a penis and yearn to tinkle with the ladies you are in fact mentally disabled.
biology and psychology.
Say different.
Besides you tinkle in a woman's bathroom at home.

My house is not a public facility. And I don't care what mental disability makes you feel the need to go peepee next to the ladies, you were born witrh a penis and to the penis room you go. Nothing personal. Just a fact of nature. Don't care what makes you feel good. Just the facts please.
The false assumptions/accusations are chronic with rw's.
A restroom is a restroom just as a cigar is just a cigar.
Fail.

Keep up the good fight man. No longer shall mentally disabled men be restricted from going poopie next to the ladies. SJW's unite!
Fly that ignorant flag high.

Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Soooo.....here's why women don't want trannies in their restrooms.

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!

It's biologically impossible for a man to get PMS.
Really ? then how do you explain trump?

Haters gonna hate.

Freeks gonna freek.

Critics gonna neg.

You homophobes simply want the laws to apply only to people like you.

That is not America, and you are not going to get what you want.

Forum List

Back