🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tranny woman (a male) murders woman; Blames her (his) "PMS" for plea; Says a dress would fix things

Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Soooo.....here's why women don't want trannies in their restrooms.

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!
This fruitcake is soooo female, he raped this woman before he killed her because women murderers always rape female victims.

More phobic delusions.

What's "phobic" about any of this garbage? The word implies "fear" yet you're aware that our side doesn't fear these pervs....we loathe them for their demand we find them normal and let them infringe on our rights and values. Keep this up and the counter-reaction will be more than anybody can control...enough is enough.
It's coming very soon. These subhuman beasts will get put back in their place. They pushed the line too far.

More phobic delusions.

What's "phobic" about any of this garbage? The word implies "fear" yet you're aware that our side doesn't fear these pervs....we loathe them for their demand we find them normal and let them infringe on our rights and values. Keep this up and the counter-reaction will be more than anybody can control...enough is enough.

Don't forget our side now also has to accept that biological males get PMS :rolleyes-41:

Although Jake has been acting for days like it's "that time of month" :lol:

You try to be tolerant, that's not enough...they want to use the government to push their filthy depraved behavior as normal to our children. Fuck you faggots.this ain't Europe and we aren't having it.

Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!

Nothing like allowing a bunch of mentally disabled men hanging out in the ladies bathroom.
As opposed to the mentally disabled me and claim to be serving God?
The murder did not take place in a public restroom.
False comparison much?

That was never the point. The point was granting access to bathrooms for mentally disabled men who want to be women. If you were born with a penis and yearn to tinkle with the ladies you are in fact mentally disabled.
biology and psychology.
Say different.
Besides you tinkle in a woman's bathroom at home.

"Besides you tinkle in a woman's bathroom at home."

Possibly one of the silliest comments I've yet read :rolleyes-41:
Once again proving how amazingly dimwitted you are .
There are no urinals in most private homes.
Your lame ass "logic" dictates that a toilet is designed for women only.
Btw before the invention of indoor plumbing and restrooms there was a little thing called a chamber pot what we call privacy did not exist.
The Romans had all access public shitters
"Going" was a public event.

More phobic delusions.

The OP only features one perv.

My house is not a public facility. And I don't care what mental disability makes you feel the need to go peepee next to the ladies, you were born witrh a penis and to the penis room you go. Nothing personal. Just a fact of nature. Don't care what makes you feel good. Just the facts please.
You finally realized that!

Good for you!

Yes, you are the king of your castle.

Outside in public you have as much right as any other person and no more.

Now learn that.

Disgusting.

This fruitcake is soooo female, he raped this woman before he killed her because women murderers always rape female victims.

This is why we don't want any Transgender males in our bathrooms, the potential danger that they're sex criminals is too great.

Don't forget our side now also has to accept that biological males get PMS :rolleyes-41:

I've always gotten a kick out of these weenies crying "PTSD" after they got stung by a bee when they were a child. I do know that PMS in women is a real thing...I've ducked enought plates and saucers to testify to that. :lol:

DAWS, just go and get your nuts cut open, take the balls out, have your dick inverted and stuffed up your stomach, and have your ball-less sack turned into pussy lips like the tranny you always were.

Nothing like allowing a bunch of mentally disabled men hanging out in the ladies bathroom.
False comparison much?

That was never the point. The point was granting access to bathrooms for mentally disabled men who want to be women. If you were born with a penis and yearn to tinkle with the ladies you are in fact mentally disabled.
biology and psychology.
Say different.

Btw before the invention of indoor plumbing and restrooms there was a little thing called a chamber pot what we call privacy did not exist.

I went into a male toilet a few months back. It was disgusting.

False comparison much?

biology and psychology.
Say different.

What are you rambling about? We're not discussing private bathrooms in private homes, we're discussing public bathrooms.

biology and psychology.
Say different.

Evidently he and his wife and children all tinkle into the same pot at the same time.
More phobic delusions.

Just using his reasoning.
An no, reasoning is an alien concept for you.

Maybe because transgender people don't dress like redneck for a Halloween party
Daws, why are you sticking up for these sick freaks?

Are you one of them? ....... :cuckoo:

Yes it's strange, such a robust defending every time, maybe he is contemplating becoming a Transgender.
The typical xenophobic response ignorant and completely inaccurate.
A couple of centuries ago you'd be the first peasant to scream burn the witch or string that ****** up y'all.

I agree. Say, I identify as the CEO of Microsoft. The government should pay me Bill gates' salary in order to properly aid me in my disability. If they don't then they're discriminating against me. Certainly you will aid me in my endeavor in fighting discrimination.

False comparison much?

biology and psychology.
Say different.

What are you rambling about? We're not discussing private bathrooms in private homes, we're discussing public bathrooms.
It's all the same dim one

It's biologically impossible for a man to get PMS.

Not in libturd fantasy land!!!

In Libturd fantasy land you can be a woman with a dick, and if anyone objects, they're bigots. In libturd fantasy land you can be a complete incompetent failure and still be revered as a great president as long as you're a hybrid black democrook faggot. In libturd fantasy land everyone can be a millionaire but the evil republicrats won't let the benevolent democrook elves take a cent from the rich white man who owns everything and hates everyone.

In libturd fantasy land anything is possible when you don't have a functional frontal lobe!!

Forum List

Back