🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tranny woman (a male) murders woman; Blames her (his) "PMS" for plea; Says a dress would fix things

Hang the fags from lampposts. You're damn right, you ass-prolapsed pieces of shit. Sounds like good policy to me, trash

Other than your gaping pussy, what is stopping you from doing so now? Nobody buys the internet blowhard routine by the way.
Shut up faggot. Come to my property and I'll make you good.

Awesome. It has been ages since I've visited some Section 8 housing. Should I supply the Orange Jubilee as well? lol
Thought you were coming here to get hung from a lamppost, faggot?

They can't right now, there's no Unicorns available to bring them to your property.

unicorns.jpg

Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Soooo.....here's why women don't want trannies in their restrooms.

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!

It's biologically impossible for a man to get PMS.

But it's not impossible for the OP to play along with his delusions.

I mean, this is the first time I think a murderer used some lame brain excuse, right?

Not many males use the excuse they were suffering from PMS.

Probably as alien as Leftists not understanding why a man with a dick ISN'T a woman and can never be a woman.

We should stop calling them “leftists”. It's been obvious enough, for long enough as it is, but their recent embrace of the madness and evil that is “transgenderism” is certainly the most vivid proof yet, that the political/ideological opposite of “right” is not “left”; the opposite of right is wrong.

We should call them wrongists.

Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Soooo.....here's why women don't want trannies in their restrooms.

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!

It's biologically impossible for a man to get PMS.

But it's not impossible for the OP to play along with his delusions.

I mean, this is the first time I think a murderer used some lame brain excuse, right?

Not many males use the excuse they were suffering from PMS.

Many? If there's more than one they they are equally stupid. What we don't have to do tho is pretend this stupid excuse should be believed like the OP does.

Hang the fags from lampposts. You're damn right, you ass-prolapsed pieces of shit. Sounds like good policy to me, trash

Other than your gaping pussy, what is stopping you from doing so now? Nobody buys the internet blowhard routine by the way.
Shut up faggot. Come to my property and I'll make you good.

Awesome. It has been ages since I've visited some Section 8 housing. Should I supply the Orange Jubilee as well? lol
Thought you were coming here to get hung from a lamppost, faggot?
You don't have the stones, dude.
I have plenty of stones to throw at you, faggot...I live in AZ. Would you like granite, flagstone or just regular rocks to be stoned with?

biology and psychology.
Say different.
Besides you tinkle in a woman's bathroom at home.

"Besides you tinkle in a woman's bathroom at home."

Possibly one of the silliest comments I've yet read :rolleyes-41:

Evidently he and his wife and children all tinkle into the same pot at the same time.
More phobic delusions.

Just using his reasoning.
An no, reasoning is an alien concept for you.

He said I used a women's bathroom in my house. I informed him that my home bathroom was not public nor did I use the bathroom at the same time as my wife. Sounds like a reasonable distinction to me.

String these deviants up.
Says the Queen of deviants!
Go chase a bug, faggot.
Scathing retort there mr lacksapair.
Bitch, you'd never say that to my face so go tuck your junk in between your legs and cluck like the pre-op tranny faggot chicken you are, punk.
You are so wrong it laughable .
The only question would be when I said it to you before or after you get out of the hospital and are fitted for a wheelchair.

This is like someone murdering someone and blaming the spaghetti god. Then the OP rails against people who are ok with Spaghetti existing.

Go chase a bug, faggot.
Bitch, you'd never say that to my face so go tuck your junk in between your legs and cluck like the pre-op tranny faggot chicken you are, punk.
The only question would be when I said it to youbefore or after you get out of the hospital and are fitted for a wheelchair.
Come on over here anytime, faggot.

daws101, post: 14036001, member: 30999"]
"Besides you tinkle in a woman's bathroom at home."

Possibly one of the silliest comments I've yet read :rolleyes-41:

Evidently he and his wife and children all tinkle into the same pot at the same time.
More phobic delusions.

He said I used a women's bathroom in my house. I informed him that my home bathroom was not public nor did I use the bathroom at the same time as my wife. Sounds like a reasonable distinction to me.
Why don't I believe you.
You've never once slipped into the bathroom to take as wiz while she was in shower or bath or doing her make up, or did she come in when you were doing those things.

Go chase a bug, faggot.

"the pre-op tranny faggot chicken"

Is there nothing normal now, when even chickens are becoming Transgenders :eusa_doh:

daws101, post: 14036001, member: 30999"]
More phobic delusions.

Why don't I believe you.
You've never once slipped into the bathroom to take as wiz while she was in shower or bath or doing her make up, or did she come in when you were doing those things.

The difference is they're married, they know each other therefore. It's a lot different than being in a public female bathroom and some strange, random man entering the place.

Maybe because transgender people don't dress like redneck for a Halloween party
Daws, why are you sticking up for these sick freaks?

Are you one of them? ....... :cuckoo:

Yes it's strange, such a robust defending every time, maybe he is contemplating becoming a Transgender.
The typical xenophobic response ignorant and completely inaccurate.
A couple of centuries ago you'd be the first peasant to scream burn the witch or string that ****** up y'all.

I agree. Say, I identify as the CEO of Microsoft. The government should pay me Bill gates' salary in order to properly aid me in my disability. If they don't then they're discriminating against me. Certainly you will aid me in my endeavor in fighting discrimination.
Major falsel comparison plus a fallacy or two.

Go chase a bug, faggot.
The only question would be when I said it to youbefore or after you get out of the hospital and are fitted for a wheelchair.
Come on over here anytime, faggot.
YouR mom won't let you out of the yard. ?

Forum List

Back