🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tranny woman (a male) murders woman; Blames her (his) "PMS" for plea; Says a dress would fix things

They can't right now, there's no Unicorns available to bring them to your property.

unicorns-jpg.71626

Unicorns are from Africa so sadly they had to be sterilized. :(

Wrong, the Unicorns all had their dicks chopped off and are now all Transgenders.

They have to use the Uni-sex bathrooms now.

raw

I have no problem with Uni-Sex bathrooms, which is why this whole men being allowed into female bathrooms is ridiculous.

The simple solution is just provide more Uni-Sex bathrooms to be alongside existing male bathrooms and female bathrooms.

daws101, post: 14036001, member: 30999"]More phobic delusions.

Just using his reasoning.
An no, reasoning is an alien concept for you.

He said I used a women's bathroom in my house. I informed him that my home bathroom was not public nor did I use the bathroom at the same time as my wife. Sounds like a reasonable distinction to me.
Why don't I believe you.
You've never once slipped into the bathroom to take as wiz while she was in shower or bath or doing her make up, or did she come in when you were doing those things.

The difference is they're married, they know each other therefore. It's a lot different than being in a public female bathroom and some strange, random man entering the place.
Distinction without a difference.
Care to try again?

He said I used a women's bathroom in my house. I informed him that my home bathroom was not public nor did I use the bathroom at the same time as my wife. Sounds like a reasonable distinction to me.
Why don't I believe you.
You've never once slipped into the bathroom to take as wiz while she was in shower or bath or doing her make up, or did she come in when you were doing those things.

The difference is they're married, they know each other therefore. It's a lot different than being in a public female bathroom and some strange, random man entering the place.
Care to try again?

No because there is a difference, which I just stated.

I feel you're about to get on par with Closed Caption with the Spaghetti God comment.

They can't right now, there's no Unicorns available to bring them to your property.

unicorns-jpg.71626

Unicorns are from Africa so sadly they had to be sterilized. :(

Wrong, the Unicorns all had their dicks chopped off and are now all Transgenders.

They have to use the Uni-sex bathrooms now.

raw

I have no problem with Uni-Sex bathrooms, which is why this whole men being allowed into female bathrooms is ridiculous.

The simple solution is just provide more Uni-Sex bathrooms to be alongside existing male bathrooms and female bathrooms.

You missed the joke. lol

Maybe because transgender people don't dress like redneck for a Halloween party
Daws, why are you sticking up for these sick freaks?

Are you one of them? ....... :cuckoo:

Yes it's strange, such a robust defending every time, maybe he is contemplating becoming a Transgender.
The typical xenophobic response ignorant and completely inaccurate.
A couple of centuries ago you'd be the first peasant to scream burn the witch or string that ****** up y'all.

I agree. Say, I identify as the CEO of Microsoft. The government should pay me Bill gates' salary in order to properly aid me in my disability. If they don't then they're discriminating against me. Certainly you will aid me in my endeavor in fighting discrimination.
Major falsel comparison plus a fallacy or two.

But but but, It's how I identify!!! How dare you attempt to define me. I'm the CEO of Microsoft! Where's my CEO paycheck!! I can't take this discrimination anymore. *Goes off to cry in his multi gender bathroom*

Why don't I believe you.

Care to try again?

I feel you're about to get on par with Closed Caption with the Spaghetti God comment.
The difference is subjective .

daws101, post: 14036001, member: 30999"]
Evidently he and his wife and children all tinkle into the same pot at the same time.
More phobic delusions.

Why don't I believe you.

I have another bathroom for that reason. The only time I ever entered with her in the shower was to throw a cup of cold water over the side as a practical joke. But I don't suppose going to the bathroom to harass my wife exactly makes the point you're looking for now does it?

Why don't I believe you.

Care to try again?

The difference is subjective .

No it's not.

Mod Message:

Yuck.. 16 posts marked for deletion. ANYONE remember the topic?
Zone3 means creative flaming is tolerated.. It DOESN'T mean epic PERSONAL
fights or PERSONAL threats that distract from the discussion.

No one wants to wade thru that stuff.. (Unless it's really really good) :badgrin:

Here's a tip.. If you start a fight in Zone3 -- make sure it ENDS before 4 or more
replies get out there. That way -- it doesn't look like thread derailing..

Last edited:
The OP was a simple flamer fail of a hasty generalization fallacy to demonize transexuals.

But but but, It's how I identify!!! How dare you attempt to define me. I'm the CEO of Microsoft! Where's my CEO paycheck!! I can't take this discrimination anymore. *Goes off to cry in his multi gender bathroom*

Oh yeah???

Well I am the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere!!

I hereby decree that all libturds either emigrate to North Korea, or seal their heads in plastic bags overnight to contain their exhaled CO2 and reduce their carbon footprint prints. Plus I get to shower with your wife if she's hot.

If you deny my life choice you're a bigot.

Oh yeah???

Well I am the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere!!

I hereby decree that all libturds either emigrate to North Korea, or seal their heads in plastic bags overnight to contain their exhaled CO2 and reduce their carbon footprint prints. Plus I get to shower with your wife if she's hot.

If you deny my life choice you're a bigot.

Of course. I am sensitive to your needs and I am not a hierarchical-ist oh great Emperor.

These two video's explains the liberal idea of the perfect society

Forum List

Back