🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tranny woman (a male) murders woman; Blames her (his) "PMS" for plea; Says a dress would fix things

Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Soooo.....here's why women don't want trannies in their restrooms.

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!
So he killed her while in the restroom?
No it's just one of the op's favorite fantasies.

As opposed to the mentally disabled me and claim to be serving God?
The murder did not take place in a public restroom.
False comparison much?

That was never the point. The point was granting access to bathrooms for mentally disabled men who want to be women. If you were born with a penis and yearn to tinkle with the ladies you are in fact mentally disabled.
Then tell me of the normal joy of being in a terlet with a bunch of dudes?

If "joy" is what you're after when seeking co-ed public restrooms then I'm afraid you don't exactly grant credence toward the argument that we ought to allow people to use whatever public restroom they like. But my goodness what a Freudian slip!
I'd rather be around women compared to men, sorry I disappoint...

Indeed, you derive a great amount of "joy" from going poopie next to the ladies. You are exactly why we should keep separate public restrooms for men and women. Remember, "joy" is your standard of morality in this debate. Not mine.
What morality?
Paranoia is not morality.
In your case the lady doth protest too much rule applies.

No, this sort of bigotry and hate is disgusting.

The thread premise is true idiocy – it fails as a hasty generalization fallacy; it's nothing but lies, fear-mongering, and demagoguery.

It is in no way ‘evidence’ or ‘proof’ that transgender Americans are ‘bad’ or that they deserve being discriminated against or disadvantaged through force of law.

Let's at least fight for their right to have babies...even if it's impossible...lol... Personally I'm with John Cleese on this one..

False! You lack the required sense of humor ...

Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!

I've no doubt there is a mind/body disconnect in all of these gender confused people. That society is humoring them by agreeing that it's their body that is the problem is a crime. These people need psychological help, not surgery whacking off body parts, not people pacifying them by giving in to their insane demands. Their problems are mental and they should be treated for such.

Disgusting.

I've no doubt there is a mind/body disconnect in all of these gender confused people. That society is humoring them by agreeing that it's their body that is the problem is a crime. These people need psychological help, not surgery whacking off body parts, not people pacifying them by giving in to their insane demands. Their problems are mental and they should be treated for such.
They need to be thrown from helicopters.

Disgusting.

How many times are you going to flog that dead horse?

Trangenders, queers, etc. Filthy fucking people.
Odd statement from a Navy man.
Shut up faggot.
another example of that rapier wit!
Again. Shut up faggot. Nobody cares what you think.
Repeating bullshit endlessly doesn't make it fact.
Any success with the bug chase, faggot?

Disgusting.

Until all faggots are dead.

Disgusting.

Until all faggots are dead.
A lost cause .

Forum List

Back