Tranny woman (a male) murders woman; Blames her (his) "PMS" for plea; Says a dress would fix things

Job opportunities for the RWNJs!

imrs.php

Although they'd probably be happy looking down other people's pants for free.

Let's ask the Iranians for a favor... to try and dispose of such cases on our behalf.
Xenophobia is pandemic on the right!
It is not xenophobia to suggest working with another nation... better go back and check Webster's again, sport...
That would be true if the intent was not so obviously fucked up.
Fail.
The intent is immaterial.

Advocating to work WITH foreigners is as far from Xenophobia as one can get.

Arcane, obscure secondary meanings, in an exchange involving common usage and application and implication, is insufficient for your purposes here.

Let me guess... grammar Nazi, in a previous life?

Next batter, please.

Meanwhile... back at the ranch...

===========================================================

The Iranians would probably be delighted to take such murder cases off our hands...

A desirable type of off-shoring... a good fit... Win-Win.
Serial killers say the same thing
Serial killers say sending Murdering Transexuals to Iranian courts is a good idea? Who'd-a-thunk-it?
teeth_smile.gif

imrs.php

It really is time to turn a metaphorical judicial flamethrower on legal interpretations that allow such filth to exist and thrive out in the open...

iklijwpirg80dq7iqirq.gif

Time to get a Conservative in the White House, pack the Supreme Court with decent folk rather than Fruit-Loops lovers, and start burning-out this infection, at-law...

imrs.php

It really is time to turn a metaphorical judicial flamethrower on legal interpretations that allow such filth to exist and thrive out in the open...

iklijwpirg80dq7iqirq.gif

Time to get a Conservative in the White House, pack the Supreme Court with decent folk rather than Fruit-Loops lovers, and start burning-out this infection, at-law...

So you're volunteering to look down people's pants?

Indeed, you derive a great amount of "joy" from going poopie next to the ladies. You are exactly why we should keep separate public restrooms for men and women. Remember, "joy" is your standard of morality in this debate. Not mine.
What morality?
Paranoia is not morality.
In your case the lady doth protest too much rule applies.

You characterize your standard of morality as paranoia? Oh, you were trying to define mine now that I've successfully defined yours. Nice try. I'm afraid your "joy" standard is the reason the law exists.
You couldn't be more wrong .
I do enjoy your pseudo intellectual style of idiocy.

Your self assessed standard. Not mine.
Nope ,statement of fact.
Fail.

Indeed, it was moonglows statement wasn't it? Oh well. Case in point. That's why we need the law.

imrs.php

Leave it to the left to accuse Conservatives to be looking down peoples pants when they advocate for mentally confused men to use public restrooms with women and girls.

imrs.php

iklijwpirg80dq7iqirq.gif

So you're volunteering to look down people's pants?
Go back to sleep, loser...

What morality?
Paranoia is not morality.
In your case the lady doth protest too much rule applies.

You characterize your standard of morality as paranoia? Oh, you were trying to define mine now that I've successfully defined yours. Nice try. I'm afraid your "joy" standard is the reason the law exists.

Nope ,statement of fact.
Fail.

Indeed, it was moonglows statement wasn't it? Oh well. Case in point. That's why we need the law.
The law is absolutely not necessary.
The odds of what you assholes wish was happening are almost zero

Nope ,statement of fact.
Fail.

Shut up faggot.

imrs.php

Leave it to the left to accuse Conservatives to be looking down peoples pants when they advocate for mentally confused men to use public restrooms with women and girls.
It's not an accusation it's a statement of fact.
If you look past all the false moral bullshit and the cornucopia of phobias , superstitions and religious dogma it's exactly as discribed.
A law that gives license to the ignorant to look down peoples pants for free .
Stfu.

Nope ,statement of fact.
Fail.

Shut up faggot.
A little early in the day for you to be a raving nut sack, ain't it?

Nope ,statement of fact.
Fail.

Shut up faggot.

Nope ,statement of fact.
Fail.

Shut up faggot.
You're such a loser.

Nope ,statement of fact.
Fail.

Shut up faggot.
You're such a loser.
Says the Queen of losers.
Don't you have a job?

Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Soooo.....here's why women don't want trannies in their restrooms.

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!

Nothing like allowing a bunch of mentally disabled men hanging out in the ladies bathroom.
As opposed to the mentally disabled me and claim to be serving God?
The murder did not take place in a public restroom.
False comparison much?

That was never the point. The point was granting access to bathrooms for mentally disabled men who want to be women. If you were born with a penis and yearn to tinkle with the ladies you are in fact mentally disabled.
First, you have to demonstrate the murder was the result of what you call a "mental disability". Otherwise, the premise is a fail.

Last edited:
Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!

Nothing like allowing a bunch of mentally disabled men hanging out in the ladies bathroom.
As opposed to the mentally disabled me and claim to be serving God?
The murder did not take place in a public restroom.
False comparison much?

That was never the point. The point was granting access to bathrooms for mentally disabled men who want to be women. If you were born with a penis and yearn to tinkle with the ladies you are in fact mentally disabled.
First, you have to demonstrate the murder was the result of what you call a "mental disability". Otherwise, your premise is a fail.
It also fails the comparison test as the murder did not take place in a public restroom with children present.

Fallacy of Composition

Shut up faggot.
You're such a loser.
Don't you have a job?
I have my own business, and we don't hire faggots....so don't ask.

Shut up faggot.
You're such a loser.
Don't you have a job?
I have my own business, and we don't hire faggots....so don't ask.
Of course you do dear...
Why would I want to ask?
Besides you couldn't afford me.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/1...ays-in-workplace-discrimination.html?referer=
Maybe I should report you for discriminatory hiring practices?

Disgusting.

Here's a case where a white guy murdered a kid in a public bathroom...

Suspect arrested in case of boy killed in public bathroom

... using your logic, white people should not be allowed to use public bathrooms.

Disgusting.

I've no doubt there is a mind/body disconnect in all of these gender confused people. That society is humoring them by agreeing that it's their body that is the problem is a crime. These people need psychological help, not surgery whacking off body parts, not people pacifying them by giving in to their insane demands. Their problems are mental and they should be treated for such.
They need to be thrown from helicopters.

What a jackass thing to say. Would you say that about someone who was autistic? Down's? Mentally retarded?

Forum List

Back