🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tranny woman (a male) murders woman; Blames her (his) "PMS" for plea; Says a dress would fix things

Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Soooo.....here's why women don't want trannies in their restrooms.

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!
Let's ask the Iranians for a favor... to try and dispose of such cases on our behalf... call it an Icebreaker, on the road to normal relations... Win-Win.

Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!
Let's ask the Iranians for a favor... to try and dispose of such cases on our behalf.
Xenophobia is pandemic on the right!

Disgusting.

Let's ask the Iranians for a favor... to try and dispose of such cases on our behalf.
It is not xenophobia to suggest working with another nation... better go back and check Webster's again, sport...

Disgusting.

It is not xenophobia to suggest working with another nation... better go back and check Webster's again, sport...
That would be true if the intent was not so obviously fucked up.
Fail.

Disgusting.

Fail.
The intent is immaterial.

Advocating to work WITH foreigners is as far from Xenophobia as one can get.

Arcane, obscure secondary meanings, in an exchange involving common usage and application and implication, is insufficient for your purposes here.

Let me guess... grammar Nazi, in a previous life?

Next batter, please.

Meanwhile... back at the ranch...

===========================================================

The Iranians would probably be delighted to take such murder cases off our hands...

A desirable type of off-shoring... a good fit... Win-Win.

Last edited:
If "joy" is what you're after when seeking co-ed public restrooms then I'm afraid you don't exactly grant credence toward the argument that we ought to allow people to use whatever public restroom they like. But my goodness what a Freudian slip!
I'd rather be around women compared to men, sorry I disappoint...

Indeed, you derive a great amount of "joy" from going poopie next to the ladies. You are exactly why we should keep separate public restrooms for men and women. Remember, "joy" is your standard of morality in this debate. Not mine.
What morality?
Paranoia is not morality.
In your case the lady doth protest too much rule applies.

You characterize your standard of morality as paranoia? Oh, you were trying to define mine now that I've successfully defined yours. Nice try. I'm afraid your "joy" standard is the reason the law exists.
You couldn't be more wrong .
I do enjoy your pseudo intellectual style of idiocy.

Your self assessed standard. Not mine.

Disgusting.

Fail.
The intent is immaterial.

Advocating to work WITH foreigners is as far from Xenophobia as one can get.

Arcane, obscure secondary meanings, in an exchange involving common usage and application and implication, is insufficient for your purposes here.

Let me guess... grammar Nazi, in a previous life?

Next batter, please.

Meanwhile... back at the ranch...

===========================================================

The Iranians would probably be delighted to take such murder cases off our hands...

A desirable type of off-shoring... a good fit... Win-Win.
Serial killers say the same thing

I'd rather be around women compared to men, sorry I disappoint...

Indeed, you derive a great amount of "joy" from going poopie next to the ladies. You are exactly why we should keep separate public restrooms for men and women. Remember, "joy" is your standard of morality in this debate. Not mine.
What morality?
Paranoia is not morality.
In your case the lady doth protest too much rule applies.

You characterize your standard of morality as paranoia? Oh, you were trying to define mine now that I've successfully defined yours. Nice try. I'm afraid your "joy" standard is the reason the law exists.
You couldn't be more wrong .
I do enjoy your pseudo intellectual style of idiocy.

Your self assessed standard. Not mine.
Nope ,statement of fact.
Fail.

Forum List

Back