🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tranny woman (a male) murders woman; Blames her (his) "PMS" for plea; Says a dress would fix things

Bed wetters are cry babies, hon. Look at Baghdad Pete bed wetter.

So some of you don't like trannies. Tuff.

Jerkoff Fakey really is a sniveling douchebag.

A douchebag gets to come into close proximity to a woman's uncovered intimate parts, a privilege which it is highly unlikely that any woman will ever willingly grant Jerkoff Fakey.

Perhaps that's why he's so supportive of allowing creepy male perverts into women's restroom and dressing facilities—that may be the best opportunity that he'll ever have to have access to women's intimate parts.

Jerkoff Fakey really is a sniveling douchebag.

A douchebag gets to come into close proximity to a woman's uncovered intimate parts, a privilege which it is highly unlikely that any woman will ever willingly grant Jerkoff Fakey.

Perhaps that's why he's so supportive of allowing creepy male perverts into women's restroom and dressing facilities—that may be the best opportunity that he'll ever have to have access to women's intimate parts.
You have never seen me support it. What I detest demagogues who use false hasty generalization fallacies to support a non sequitur OP.

Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Soooo.....here's why women don't want trannies in their restrooms.

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!
No, this sort of bigotry and hate is disgusting.

The thread premise is true idiocy – it fails as a hasty generalization fallacy; it's nothing but lies, fear-mongering, and demagoguery.

It is in no way ‘evidence’ or ‘proof’ that transgender Americans are ‘bad’ or that they deserve being discriminated against or disadvantaged through force of law.

Of course. I am sensitive to your needs and I am not a hierarchical-ist oh great Emperor.

These two video's explains the liberal idea of the perfect society

Wow... I thought our idiocracy future was bad....

Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!
So he killed her while in the restroom?

Disgusting.

Nothing like allowing a bunch of mentally disabled men hanging out in the ladies bathroom.
As opposed to the mentally disabled me and claim to be serving God?
The murder did not take place in a public restroom.
False comparison much?

That was never the point. The point was granting access to bathrooms for mentally disabled men who want to be women. If you were born with a penis and yearn to tinkle with the ladies you are in fact mentally disabled.
Then tell me of the normal joy of being in a terlet with a bunch of dudes?

Disgusting.

Nothing like allowing a bunch of mentally disabled men hanging out in the ladies bathroom.
False comparison much?

That was never the point. The point was granting access to bathrooms for mentally disabled men who want to be women. If you were born with a penis and yearn to tinkle with the ladies you are in fact mentally disabled.

If "joy" is what you're after when seeking co-ed public restrooms then I'm afraid you don't exactly grant credence toward the argument that we ought to allow people to use whatever public restroom they like. But my goodness what a Freudian slip! At least we now know what's in it for you.

Disgusting.

False comparison much?

If "joy" is what you're after when seeking co-ed public restrooms then I'm afraid you don't exactly grant credence toward the argument that we ought to allow people to use whatever public restroom they like. But my goodness what a Freudian slip!
I'd rather be around women compared to men, sorry I disappoint...

False comparison much?

If "joy" is what you're after when seeking co-ed public restrooms then I'm afraid you don't exactly grant credence toward the argument that we ought to allow people to use whatever public restroom they like. But my goodness what a Freudian slip!

Indeed, you derive a great amount of "joy" from going poopie next to the ladies. You are exactly why we should keep separate public restrooms for men and women. Remember, "joy" is your standard of morality in this debate. Not mine.

Last edited:
No, this sort of bigotry and hate is disgusting.

The thread premise is true idiocy – it fails as a hasty generalization fallacy; it's nothing but lies, fear-mongering, and demagoguery.

It is in no way ‘evidence’ or ‘proof’ that transgender Americans are ‘bad’ or that they deserve being discriminated against or disadvantaged through force of law.

Let's at least fight for their right to have babies...even if it's impossible...lol... Personally I'm with John Cleese on this one..

False comparison much?

Indeed, you derive a great amount of "joy" from going poopie next to the ladies. You are exactly why we should keep separate public restrooms for men and women. Remember, "joy" is your standard of morality in this debate. Not mine.
I am just not turned on by dude poop, sorry...You didn't find another one..

I am just not turned on by dude poop, sorry...You didn't find another one..

So you take joy in hanging out in the bathroom with the ladies but you aren't there to actually use the bathroom? You're the reason the Republican law exists.

Publius1787's comments are not based on empirical data.

Far more transexuals who are an almost imperceptible percentage of people are murdered by heterosexuals than the reverse.

The OP is a joke, nothing more, a bad ,silly one.

Public bathrooms are gay glory holes. Women will just have to learn to shut their eyes and don't touch anything.

Forum List

Back