🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tranny woman (a male) murders woman; Blames her (his) "PMS" for plea; Says a dress would fix things

DAWS, just go and get your nuts cut open, take the balls out, have your dick inverted and stuffed up your stomach, and have your ball-less sack turned into pussy lips like the tranny you always were.
Did you learn about that for research purposes?
Yes. I wondered what they actually do. That's what they do basically. They don't chop off the dick, they invert it after cutting up their nutsacks and removing the testes. After they use the empty huevo sack to make fake pussy lips. They also stick a sandbag in the hole to keep it from closing up.

biology and psychology.
Say different.
Besides you tinkle in a woman's bathroom at home.

"Besides you tinkle in a woman's bathroom at home."

Possibly one of the silliest comments I've yet read :rolleyes-41:

Evidently he and his wife and children all tinkle into the same pot at the same time.
More phobic delusions.

Just using his reasoning.
An no, reasoning is an alien concept for you.

Probably as alien as Leftists not understanding why a man with a dick ISN'T a woman and can never be a woman.

Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Soooo.....here's why women don't want trannies in their restrooms.

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!
The fact remains, no one is, was and will never be born in the wrong body. Enough with the candy ass excuses...
Lol

Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!
The fact remains, no one is, was and will never be born in the wrong body. Enough with the candy ass excuses...
Lol

I mean it's not rocket science, it's easy to understand basic biology....the Leftists though :uhoh3:

Yes. I wondered what they actually do. That's what they do basically. They don't chop off the dick, they invert it after cutting up their nutsacks and removing the testes. After they use the empty huevo sack to make fake pussy lips. They also stick a sandbag in the hole to keep it from closing up.

RDgrLFV.jpg

So all you tolerant leftist retards that think a man can become a woman..I ask....are you comfortable humping an inverted penis?

When it comes to shit the moonbats promote it's always some else who has to suck it up.

Cock for thee, but not for me...

So all you tolerant leftist retards that think a man can become a woman..I ask....are you comfortable humping an inverted penis?

When it comes to shit the moonbats promote it's always some else who has to suck it up.

Cock for thee, but not for me...
Surely if they believe a man can become a woman, they're willing to nail a transgender woman, right? Otherwise they're bigots.

More phobic delusions.

What's "phobic" about any of this garbage? The word implies "fear" yet you're aware that our side doesn't fear these pervs....we loathe them for their demand we find them normal and let them infringe on our rights and values. Keep this up and the counter-reaction will be more than anybody can control...enough is enough.

Don't forget our side now also has to accept that biological males get PMS :rolleyes-41:

Although Jake has been acting for days like it's "that time of month" :lol:
Dose he bleed out of his ass hole :badgrin:

As opposed to the mentally disabled me and claim to be serving God?
The murder did not take place in a public restroom.
False comparison much?

That was never the point. The point was granting access to bathrooms for mentally disabled men who want to be women. If you were born with a penis and yearn to tinkle with the ladies you are in fact mentally disabled.
biology and psychology.
Say different.
Besides you tinkle in a woman's bathroom at home.

"Besides you tinkle in a woman's bathroom at home."

Possibly one of the silliest comments I've yet read :rolleyes-41:
Once again proving how amazingly dimwitted you are .
There are no urinals in most private homes.
Your lame ass "logic" dictates that a toilet is designed for women only.
Btw before the invention of indoor plumbing and restrooms there was a little thing called a chamber pot what we call privacy did not exist.
The Romans had all access public shitters
"Going" was a public event.

What are you rambling about? We're not discussing private bathrooms in private homes, we're discussing public bathrooms.
Publius thinks it is.

Disgusting.

It's biologically impossible for a man to get PMS.

Unless they're a liberal.

Haters gonna hate.

Freeks gonna freek.

Critics gonna neg.

You homophobes simply want the laws to apply only to people like you.

That is not America, and you are not going to get what you want.

"Critics gonna neg" ?

Where's the neg icon Jake ?
Ohhhhh, that's right, you complained over and over to the administration until they finally removed it.

Disgusting.

Unless they're a liberal.

Yes, of course.

Killers of women would love to be in a women's prison. Why do the authorities let that happen.

You had no business being a cop; I am glad you were fired for cause.

2016[edit]
  • Monica Loera, a 43-year-old woman of North Austin, Texas was murdered on January 22, 2016.[80] A man demanded entry to her home claiming to have forgotten his jacket there. When she opened the door, he shot her. He was subsequently arrested. For days, both the media and police report identified her as a man and referred to her using her birthname. Loera was a sex worker. The killer was likely her client. He had been seen earlier leaving her home "patting his pockets".[81][82]
  • Jasmine Sierra, a 52 year-old transgender woman of Bakersfield, California. Her body was found in an apartment with signs of trauma and foul play. Local media had identified her as male and used her birth name. [83]
  • Demarkis Stansberry, a 30 year-old African-American transgender man of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, was fatally shot on February 27 by an acquaintance. Some media reports identified him as a woman and used his former name.[84]
  • Nadine Stransen, a woman of Sydney, New South Wales was murdered on February 6, 2016.[85] She was found murdered in her apartment soon after on February 6, 2016.
  • Maya Young, a 25 year-old woman, was fatally stabbed in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on February 20, 2016.[86][87]
  • Shante Thompson, a 34 year-old woman, was beaten and fatally shot along with a male friend in Houston, Texas on April 11, 2016. Witnesses reported that the pair was swarmed by a group of up to eight people on the side of a Midtown roadway. [88][89]
List of unlawfully killed transgender people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why are you condoning murder?

Disgusting.

But it's not impossible for the OP to play along with his delusions.

I mean, this is the first time I think a murderer used some lame brain excuse, right?

Forum List

Back