🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tranny woman (a male) murders woman; Blames her (his) "PMS" for plea; Says a dress would fix things

Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Soooo.....here's why women don't want trannies in their restrooms.

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!

Nothing like allowing a bunch of mentally disabled men hanging out in the ladies bathroom.
As opposed to the mentally disabled me and claim to be serving God?
The murder did not take place in a public restroom.
False comparison much?

That was never the point. The point was granting access to bathrooms for mentally disabled men who want to be women. If you were born with a penis and yearn to tinkle with the ladies you are in fact mentally disabled.
biology and psychology.
Say different.
Besides you tinkle in a woman's bathroom at home.

"Besides you tinkle in a woman's bathroom at home."

Possibly one of the silliest comments I've yet read :rolleyes-41:

Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman

Soooo.....here's why women don't want trannies in their restrooms.

Tranny who is a male but thinks he's a woman murders the person who was nice to him/her. Then blames his guilty plea on his "PMS" cycle (dudes don't get PMS). And says if he was allowed to wear his pretty beige dress and Chanel heels to court he would've proven his innocence.

NOTICE the liberal rag freakshow Post and Courier newspaper plays along by referring to the murderer as "she" throughout the article???!!

Disgusting.

And folks....libs want a law mandating you allow THIS GUY going into the girls room with your wives and daughters!!!

Nothing like allowing a bunch of mentally disabled men hanging out in the ladies bathroom.
False comparison much?

That was never the point. The point was granting access to bathrooms for mentally disabled men who want to be women. If you were born with a penis and yearn to tinkle with the ladies you are in fact mentally disabled.
biology and psychology.
Say different.

Evidently he and his wife and children all tinkle into the same pot at the same time.

Haters gonna hate.

Freeks gonna freek.

Critics gonna neg.

You guys simply want the laws to apply only to people like you.

That is not America, and you are not going to get what you want.

"You guys simply want the laws to apply only to people like you."

How outrageous, wanting laws to apply to only NORMAL people :smoke:

Society already has laws for the psychologically disturbed, we taxpayers fund special institutions for them to be sent to, where they receive the psychological help that they need.

False comparison much?

biology and psychology.
Say different.

Evidently he and his wife and children all tinkle into the same pot at the same time.

Probably, what a bizarro household it must be.

Maybe because transgender people don't dress like redneck for a Halloween party
Daws, why are you sticking up for these sick freaks?

Are you one of them? ....... :cuckoo:
For the same reason I'd stick up for anyone who is considered a freak by ignorant assholes like you and your butt buddies.

Explain how a biological male with a PENIS, suddenly deciding he's a "woman" isn't a freak?

Yes it's strange, such a robust defending every time, maybe he is contemplating becoming a Transgender.
The typical xenophobic response ignorant and completely inaccurate.
A couple of centuries ago you'd be the first peasant to scream burn the witch or string that ****** up y'all.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why some people here think it's perfectly normal for a hairy chested weirdo in a dress to enter the Ladies room while their wife, daughters, and granddaughters are in there.

It makes no damn sense. ........ :cool:

Liberals never make sense.

No because Liberalism itself is a mental illness, so to them it's completely "normal" to support men dressing up as women and demanding the "right" to enter female bathrooms.

For the same reason I'd stick up for anyone who is considered a freak by ignorant assholes like you and your butt buddies.

Explain how a biological male with a PENIS, suddenly deciding he's a "woman" isn't a freak?

Certainly something went wrong

False comparison much?

biology and psychology.
Say different.

More phobic delusions.

False comparison much?

biology and psychology.
Say different.

More phobic delusions.

Just using his reasoning.

Yes it's strange, such a robust defending every time, maybe he is contemplating becoming a Transgender.
The typical xenophobic response ignorant and completely inaccurate.
A couple of centuries ago you'd be the first peasant to scream burn the witch or string that ****** up y'all.
Hang the fags from lampposts. You're damn right, you ass-prolapsed pieces of shit. Sounds like good policy to me, trash.

Certainly something went wrong

Yes and the something went wrong in the membrane.

False comparison much?

biology and psychology.
Say different.

More phobic delusions.
You're a normophobic faggot.

More phobic delusions.

What's "phobic" about any of this garbage? The word implies "fear" yet you're aware that our side doesn't fear these pervs....we loathe them for their demand we find them normal and let them infringe on our rights and values. Keep this up and the counter-reaction will be more than anybody can control...enough is enough.

Forum List

Back