Trans activist Biden invited to White House accused of sexually assaulting at least 5 people

So, Biden forced your orange douchebag to rape and steal? And you retards wonder why we laugh at you. :itsok:
If Trump was guilty of any of that bull shit they would thrown him in prison years ago......not wait till the 2024 election.

God, you're a dumb-ass.

Explain how you can hear the laughter of a poster on a message board, Cletus.:cuckoo:
Another illiterate fucktard. :lmao:

Where did you read me saying anything about hearing anything? I was responding to the laughing emojis in your post, Moron. The only people imagining things that aren't there are you deplorables imagining you've seen Ashley Biden claim her father molested her.

You worship an incestuous pedophile. As stated by his own daughter.
No I just don't peddle fantasy and make believe as the backbone of my arguments like you hilarious Simps. I get why you do it. Reality poses some unfortunate problems for the ignorant and bigoted beliefs you all hold dear but no one is inclined to participate with your fantasies and your make believe. That's why in the real world Trump is the adjudicated sexual abuser and Ashley Biden had this to say in court about her diary:

Ashley Biden diary confirmed: What more do we now know?

Furthermore, in her letter to the judge, Ashley Biden wrote that others had "once-grossly" misinterpreted her "once-private" writings and thrown "false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love."
Biden also said that her "innermost thoughts" recorded in the diary had been "constantly distorted and manipulated," and assumed that the point of the theft was to "peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts."

Pedo Joe molested his own daughter.

His own son calls him “Pedo Pete”.

Pedo Joe molested his own daughter.

His own son calls him “Pedo Pete”.
this-is-one-the-trumpers-you-know-should-enjoy-v0-nqk7fcqtkq7d1.jpeg

Forum List

Back