Trans, Etc. Mental Health Issues

This is good news to those who are bigots and haven't walked in the shoes of parents and their children who are different from the norm.
FB_IMG_1683035807484.jpg

Gee, that was easy, huh.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, it was 88% of those in the study. 88% out of all the young with gender dysphoria would probably be in the millions.
Makes sense. Hormone- and information-compromised voting youth, their dysphoria legally voting for the absurdity now in WH.

View attachment 781592
Gee, that was easy, huh.
Thinking gender to magically make it so. In this name game, the doctor-shrink invokes autism and the patient skates off as an autist. Not so fast. By elimination, if they start vetting autism genes before State documents are signed, sooner or later the masquerade can be exposed, one patient at a time.

Dysphorias and autism can be differentiated at least to a certain point, starting with genetics.

Yeah, dem ran cities.

You're not awfully bright

NYC is a dem run city. The DA is an awful person for focusing on Trump instead of the rampant crime. Try to keep up or at least remember the dumb things the Right say regularly.

The NYC crime rate is out of control. They have no cash bail and turn violent criminals loose to rape and murder again and again.

It is a dem run hellhole with millions of people. But per capita the NYC murder rate is lower than Ohio. How exactly is that possible?

NYC is a dem run city. The DA is an awful person for focusing on Trump instead of the rampant crime. Try to keep up or at least remember the dumb things the Right say regularly.

The NYC crime rate is out of control. They have no cash bail and turn violent criminals loose to rape and murder again and again.

It is a dem run hellhole with millions of people. But per capita the NYC murder rate is lower than Ohio. How exactly is that possible?
Someone is lying.

I know. You’re all in on the propaganda. I work in a blue city. Most of my friends from work live there. They say nothing unusual. But what do they know?

Murder rates in Ohio are higher than NYC. Well those are a lie right?

Come on. Pull your head out and take a real look around. Don’t take the RW Propaganda sites word for it.
Talk about believing the propaganda. You have swallowed it hook, line, sinker, and fishing pole.

That same study showed that diverse gender identities persisting into adolescents a good indicator that they would persist into adulthood. If it's the same study I'm thinking about. Can't say for sure because you haven't actually linked to any.
Good indicator? You mean you're ok with cutting off the boobs and penises of children because of a good indicator?

Good indicator? You mean you're ok with cutting off the boobs and penises of children because of a good indicator?
I'm good with medical professionals making medical recommendations and for patients to consider those recommendations and decide on avenues of treatment. I'm not swayed by Bingos being uncomfortable with said treatment.

I'm good with medical professionals making medical recommendations and for patients to consider those recommendations and decide on avenues of treatment. I'm not swayed by Bingos being uncomfortable with said treatment.
Because you lefties have bought out many medical professionals.

Sure. When reality doesn't agree with Bingos there's always a conspiracy to explain it.....
Well, you guys always say listen to the medical professionals and the experts. But, you don't listen to any medical experts not endorsing the official democratic government decrees and, in fact, take their licenses away from them if they don't tow the democratic party line. Same thing happens with the climate. Anyone not going along with the official government line is silenced and accused of spreading misinformation, even though they are scientific experts and professionals themselves.

So, you compare one city to an entire state? Right out of the food the democrats feed you, word for word.

Forum List

Back