Transgender badass challenges Trump.

Some of us more than others.

The sole arbiter of that should be God, not other humans. But having the courage to bring those flaws to light in the face of man and God is admirable. So few are willing to do that; so, we have no way of knowing who is or who is not more flawed than Kris.

The point of this is he proves the reasoning of why he shouldn't be allowed to serve.

Kris has already served before he physically became a transgender. He kept his mental gender identification to himself while he served and apparently didn't exhibit any tendencies to wear women's garb during that time... at least not in public. Obviously he was focused on successfully overcoming his inner feelings so he could continue doing what he loved...being a navy seal.
From that perspective, there were no grounds for anyone to say he should not have been allowed to serve.

Depending on the source, there may be several thousand transgender personnel in the armed forces; some of them openly.
It is the careers of those who are openly transgender that are on the line. But keep in mind that some are mission essential personnel, some have invested years in the military and all have a contract that is about to be broken $$$$! Yes, I put those dollar signs out there for a reason!

He waited till after he left the service to reveal his secret.
A secret that can easily be used to blackmail him into giving away military secrets.

Not after he left the service! He can't be blackmailed now. While he served, he was the picture of Republicanism...a wife,two kids and a job he loved.

But you do raise an interesting question: Will his revelation affect his retirement pay? Should it?

A secret that can easily be used to blackmail him into giving away military secrets.

Not after he left the service! He can't be blackmailed now. While he served, he was the picture of Republicanism...a wife,two kids and a job he loved.

But you do raise an interesting question: Will his revelation affect his retirement pay? Should it?

Worse than that, to consider; how will this affect his family, his wife and his children? I sure hope his children are grown up and on their own; if they are still young, this could really f••• them up.

kristin-beck.jpg
:clap::clap:

Chris Beck was a fearless Navy SEAL, one could even say reckless. "Come out motherf---er!" he would shout to the Taliban as he charged into the caves of Afghanistan. But there was a reason for this. He had been suppressing who he wanted to be for years, which sometimes made him run headlong towards a possible death.

Kristin Beck, a transgender retired Navy SEAL who used to be named Chris, made a splash in the media Wednesday after President Donald Trump announced he would bar transgender people from serving in the military.

"Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy," Beck told Business Insider. "Transgender doesn't matter. Do your service."
Bet money he didn't look like that when he was operating and if his condition made him run headlong into death with out fear of consequence it proves mental illness and put his teammates in danger. The sign of a shitty soldier or squid in his case

. I don't care if you identify as a lounge chair it doesn't belong on the battlefield.
Those pictures in the background show how Kris looked while he served. No one in his outfit had a clue about his propensity to be transgender. It is easy to comment in hindsight... And don't get over zealous with that "running headlong into death "theme that you armchair jockeys are playing around with. I'd have to check the veracity of whoever said he was reckless because some one claims he ran into a cave shouting at the enemy. He might have done that once and got away with it but I don't think he would be alive today if he had made that a habit. And I don't see him standing out in the open while being fired at with an RPG or a machine gun. This guy was disciplined enough to engage numerous enemies under pressure and lived to tell about it. Personally, I have more respect for Kris than I do Trump the draft dodger.

Worse than that, to consider; how will this affect his family, his wife and his children? I sure hope his children are grown up and on their own; if they are still young, this could really f••• them up.
I think rhe article revealed that his wife divorced him and won't allow visitation... Probably for the same reasons you mention....sad!

That's a characteristic that lots of special forces soldiers share.

You are confused about the difference between bravery and suicide.

I'll interject here with this:
If suicide was his agenda, Kris could have found myriad ways to accomplish that goal. He didn't get killed like so many other heroes have,
It takes courage to stare death in the face with disdain and impunity, sducidal or not... but it takes a badass to do it repeatedly. If he was really all that reckless, that would have been noted and dealt with by his team commander.. He was never admonished or disciplined for that as far as I know.
Except that he admitted that his mental illness made him do it...not his reasoned judgement.

He should have been discharged.
He didn't tell...until after he retired.
Which is why he wasn't discharged. So either he is lying for effect to enhance this BS story OR he purposely put his team at risk knowing he was suicidal.

Again he shouldn't have been there if that was the case.

I think we need more information and live testaments from those who served with him. Hopefully, honesty and not prejudice will prevail if someone steps forward. But his many accolades and field decorations may be all the evidence we need to establish his hero status and what his officers though of him.

I do't see how wanting to serve your country, no matter what gender you identify yourself as has anything to do with acquiescence. What part of the Constitution don't you understand? Are the rights of American citizens who are transgender diminished just because you don't want to mind your own business?

Being “transgendered” is prima facie proof of being severely mentally-ill. Such people belong in mental institutions, not in the military. The military needs people who are of sound body and sound mind; not mentally-ill, morally-defective freaks, who don't even know the difference between men and women, and who are confused as to which sex they are.

That is your opinion and it has value. But , as I posted earlier, there are new studies that rebut the popular belief that being transgender is a mental illness.
That is not my personal opinion, I am just putting it in the mix.

kristin-beck.jpg

Chris Beck was a fearless Navy SEAL, one could even say reckless. "Come out motherf---er!" he would shout to the Taliban as he charged into the caves of Afghanistan. But there was a reason for this. He had been suppressing who he wanted to be for years, which sometimes made him run headlong towards a possible death.

Kristin Beck, a transgender retired Navy SEAL who used to be named Chris, made a splash in the media Wednesday after President Donald Trump announced he would bar transgender people from serving in the military.

"Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy," Beck told Business Insider. "Transgender doesn't matter. Do your service."

So, he was suicidal in combat?

That's not good. How much danger did his reckless behavior put his comrades in?

I hope he did not get any of them killed.
He's clearly mentally ill. Challenging a 71 year old man to a fight doesn't make you any less mentally ill.
A verbal altercation would be nice to see on television between Trump and Kris.

As Trump is a professional at that, you could only want that if you were planning to pretend that something about Kris made him untouchable.

Which is bullshit.
Trump is NOT professional. He is a charlatan who can't even believe he is president. A draft dodging pussy like Trump would pee his pants if he had to be on stage with Kris. How dare he say who can or cannot serve when he had the chance to serve his country and wouldn't?

How sad. Someone who, by accounts, as a great and heroic man, had himself chemically- and surgically-mutilated in a vain attempt to renounce his manhood, and now he's trying to claim it back by challenging the President.

I'm sure that LIbErals will love this sick freak.
Personally, I'm not an advocate of transgenderism. However, an American hero of any stripe deserves praise from all of us. And she was one of the very best. Can you do what she did? Can you pass the test to get into the Navy Seals? Keep in mind that very few can.

I could NOT be suicidal while my comrades are depending on me.
I haven't heard that he ever let his friends down in combat!!

Maybe they were lucky, and despite this guys problems, none of them ever paid a price for it.

I certainly hope that is the case.

Regardless, if the op is correct, it supports the case AGAINST such people in the service.

The op does not support the case AGAINST such people in the service. Are you talking about Chris or Kris? If it's Chris, no one would ever know. Kris, as an open TG would never have joined the military during the era she served as Chris. But, since 2010, openly TG folks have been allowed to join; and, there has not been any serious backlash reported among the troops as a result.

That is your opinion and it has value. But , as I posted earlier, there are new studies that rebut the popular belief that being transgender is a mental illness.

It is obvious on its face that being “transgender” is a mental disease. It entails believing something that is directly refuted by immediately obvious, objective, and irrefutable proof. By definition, such a belief is a delusion, and proof of mental illness.

Any so-called “expert” or “authority” that claims otherwise only succeeds in completely discrediting itself.

It is obvious on its face that being “transgender” is a mental disease. It entails believing something that is directly refuted by immediately obvious, objective, and irrefutable proof. By definition, such a belief is a delusion, and proof of mental illness.

Any so-called “expert” or “authority” that claims otherwise only succeeds in completely discrediting itself.
Thanks for your opinion. And although to some extent I might even agree with you... there is still the nagging notion that some scientific plausibility may have occurred during the studies that laymen like us may not be aware of. Applying the label "delusional" to the seemingly mental aberration would certainly appear to properly describe it. But, having limited access to research in that regard at the moment, I must defer to the experts.

Thanks for your opinion. And although to some extent I might even agree with you... there is still the nagging notion that some scientific plausibility may have occurred during the studies that laymen like us may not be aware of. Applying the label "delusional" to the seemingly mental aberration would certainly appear to properly describe it. But, having limited access to research in that regard at the moment, I must defer to the experts.

Let me make this simple.

Suppose there is some major botanical organization, highly respected, and held to be a high authority on matters of botany, that puts out a position that claims that all grass is purple.

Now, although I have taken some botany classes in college, and my father had a Master's Degree in botany, and I do think I have an above-average level of knowledge on the subject, I don't claim to be an expert on botany. But I know what grass is, I see it all the time, I smell it, I feel it; and I have never seen any grass that was purple. I've never seen any healthy grass that was any color other than green, and even unhealthy or dead grass is only yellow or brown, never purple.

What am I to make of some great “expert” telling me that all grass is purple? What am I to think, other than that this “expert” is no expert at all, and is either delusional, or lying?

I know the difference between male and female. What am I to make of any “expert” that tells me there is no real difference, and that a man can be a woman, or vice versa. Same thing. That “expert”, no matter how highly-regarded,is no expert at all, and is either delusional or lying.

An “expert” who tells me something that I can very clearly, obviously, and undeniably see for myself to be false, discredits himself completely.

One thing that I will admit to not understanding, is how one can allow oneself to be brainwashed and deceived to the point that you apparently have, such that you will believe any so-called “expert” over what you are capable of observing and proving yourself. Surely you can see, just as well as I can, the undeniable and immutable proof of what constitutes male and what constitutes female, among humans, yet you will deny what you can clearly see, in order to believe an insane lie told by so-called “experts”.

Last edited:
kristin-beck.jpg

The BS ALERT , some more bs from Huff PO no doubt and where some other libtard news site dreamed this bs up.

In 1968, homosexuality was listed in the DSM as a mental disorder. With constant pressure from the left and LGBT activists, the APA compromised itself by removing homosexuality from the DSM and replaced it with a nondescript “sexual orientation disturbance” for people “in conflict with” their sexual orientation.

Clearly, all of the Obama administration’s social engineering mandates must be canceled. The moral underpinnings of our military must be restored. Further, since the DSM has been fully compromised by the left and the LGBT activists, it should no longer be used by the DOD for guidance and should be decertified. There is only one criteria that should apply and that is mission success. Anything that detracts from that objective must be discarded.
The Military’s Social Engineering is Destroying Readiness

Let me make this simple.

Suppose there is some major botanical organization, highly respected, and held to be a high authority on matters of botany, that puts out a position that claims that all grass is purple.

Now, although I have taken some botany classes in college, and my father had a Master's Degree in botany, and I do think I have an above-average level of knowledge on the subject, I don't claim to be an expert on botany. But I know what grass is, I see it all the time, I smell it, I feel it; and I have never seen any grass that was purple. I've never seen any healthy grass that was any color other than green, and even unhealthy or dead grass is only yellow or brown, never purple.

What am I to make of some great “expert” telling me that all grass is purple? What am I to think, other than that this “expert” is no expert at all, and is either delusional, or lying?

I know the difference between male and female. What am I to make of any “expert” that tells me there is no real difference, and that a man can be a woman, or vice versa. Same thing. That “expert”, no matter how highly-regarded,is no expert at all, and is either delusional or lying.

An “expert” who tells me something that I can very clearly, obviously, and undeniably see for myself to be false, discredits himself completely.

I see your error clearly. There is no purple grass in nature that we know of but it could possibly be created by botanists if they had a mind to do it. Also a five year old can thrown some purple paint on a lawn and you would have a purple grass oasis in the middle of a sea of green. Would you debunk an expert who
suggests either scenario is possible. Enough of this conjecture. Consider that we are dealing with a human mind and behaviors connected with it. To understand what we are dealing with we cannot rely solely on the material world. Thought is abstract and so is the process in the mind that governs gender identification. Arguably, whatever force in the mind caused a deviation to occur in contrast to what most of us think of as normal, is a natural thing. Nature had a hand in creating that abstraction. I shudder to think that the phenomenon might be triggered by an evolutionary process. Since men have been fucking over the planet ever since they appeared here, perhaps mother nature is getting retribution by evolving them into a race of hermaphrodites. Just natures way of telling us to go fuck ourselves???

kristin-beck.jpg

The BS ALERT , some more bs from Huff PO no doubt and where some other libtard news site dreamed this bs up.

In 1968, homosexuality was listed in the DSM as a mental disorder. With constant pressure from the left and LGBT activists, the APA compromised itself by removing homosexuality from the DSM and replaced it with a nondescript “sexual orientation disturbance” for people “in conflict with” their sexual orientation.

Clearly, all of the Obama administration’s social engineering mandates must be canceled. The moral underpinnings of our military must be restored. Further, since the DSM has been fully compromised by the left and the LGBT activists, it should no longer be used by the DOD for guidance and should be decertified. There is only one criteria that should apply and that is mission success. Anything that detracts from that objective must be discarded.

Great...b-b-b-b but we are n't talking about homosexuality. Transgendered people are not necessarily homosexuals... I know that is hard for you to accept but its true.

I see your error clearly. There is no purple grass in nature that we know of but it could possibly be created by botanists if they had a mind to do it. Also a five year old can thrown some purple paint on a lawn and you would have a purple grass oasis in the middle of a sea of green. Would you debunk an expert who
suggests either scenario is possible.

What you are characterizing as an “error” on my part is nothing more than an irrational compulsion on your part to discard or distort objective truth, as necessary, to defend an “expert” who presents an obvious untruth, as well as to defend that untruth itself.

Enough of this conjecture. Consider that we are dealing with a human mind and behaviors connected with it. To understand what we are dealing with we cannot rely solely on the material world. Thought is abstract and so is the process in the mind that governs gender identification. Arguably, whatever force in the mind caused a deviation to occur in contrast to what most of us think of as normal, is a natural thing. Nature had a hand in creating that abstraction. I shudder to think that the phenomenon might be triggered by an evolutionary process. Since men have been fucking over the planet ever since they appeared here, perhaps mother nature is getting retribution by evolving them into a race of hermaphrodites. Just natures way of telling us to go fuck ourselves???

The concept that one's mind may not accept the obvious truth presented by the material world—and instead create and believe its own internal “truth”, which may be completely irreconcilable with the material world—is not anything new. We've know about it for almost as long as humanity has existed. That is what madness is.

The delusions of a madman do not change the material world, no matter how they may shape that madman's perception of the material world. A man who thinks that he is a woman is not a woman, no matter how strong his belief that he is, and no matter what extremes to which he may go to have his body poisoned and mutilated in a futile attempt to become a woman. Sane people know this.

kristin-beck.jpg

Great...b-b-b-b but we are n't talking about homosexuality. Transgendered people are not necessarily homosexuals... I know that is hard for you to accept but its true.

Yeah but it all ties into the same bs. =) All t his BS is still in the " Social Engineering" that Obama the shit stain created.

upload_2017-7-29_23-29-23.png

Forum List

Back