Transgender Bathroom Law Not About Transgenders

So those who disagree with your particular perversion are criminals? So if you opinion disagrees with mine and the majority of America I can consider you a criminal? Your agenda is there for all to see. Who gives a crap about that law why should they? If trans have been doing it for years they will continue to do so with no one the wiser. The law just gives a little protection to those who may run into someone wishing to expose themselves.

But that concern is not your concern you have non-issues to push your agenda.

The law makes it illegal for municipalities that the cannot pass their own anti discrimination laws.

Your avatar and you user name are all I need to see that you have no objectivity. The battle flag of the confederacy is the legacy of the democrat party. Your user name indicates you are gay so how can objectivity be expected?

This used to be the democrats, ask not...

9-things-jfk-allegedly-did-with-that-young-intern.jpg

Now it is this:

images

Nope. The Confederate battle flag is the legacy of a bunch of traitors who were at war with the United states. Why don't you pick up a book sometimes.

The criminals in North Carolina passed the retarded toilet law not because they were worried legitimately worried about some guy dressing in drag and attacking a woman. To the best of my knowledge that has never happened. This law is a power grab by the state on NC to take the right of local governments from passing anti discrimination laws. Trans folks have been using the the restrooms of their choice forever.

There are a lot of Bible banging Christards in NC who buy the Republican BS for passing this law.

Republicans pretend to support state rights but in reality they don't care. They do know that Republican voters hate idea of government and civilization so they use that to gin up support for their hidden agendas.

Your thoughts?
Oh, goodie...

Another Leftist Libtard LieFest, designed to portray in the worst possible light, those who resist the mainstreaming of sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals).

In their half-sane world of licentiousness and wickedness and debauchery and degeneracy, they would have the rest of us surrender to their perversion.

Not gonna happen.

The criminals in North Carolina passed the retarded toilet law not because they were worried legitimately worried about some guy dressing in drag and attacking a woman. To the best of my knowledge that has never happened. This law is a power grab by the state on NC to take the right of local governments from passing anti discrimination laws. Trans folks have been using the the restrooms of their choice forever.

There are a lot of Bible banging Christards in NC who buy the Republican BS for passing this law.

Republicans pretend to support state rights but in reality they don't care. They do know that Republican voters hate idea of government and civilization so they use that to gin up support for their hidden agendas.

Your thoughts?
Oh, goodie...

Another Leftist Libtard LieFest, designed to portray in the worst possible light, those who resist the mainstreaming of sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals).

In their half-sane world of licentiousness and wickedness and debauchery and degeneracy, they would have the rest of us surrender to their perversion.

Not gonna happen.

Somebody forcing you to have gay sex? If so, then you have a legitimate complaint. If not then MYOB.

Your thoughts?

You call them criminal for performing the will of the people like they are supposed to. I say you are a shill.

Somebody forcing you to have gay sex? If so, then you have a legitimate complaint. If not then MYOB.

Don't worry, if you like your obama dick you can keep your obama dick. Sick fuck.

Don't worry, if you like your obama dick you can keep your obama dick. Sick fuck.

Your childish remark isn't an answer to the question. Is your ass sore or not?

Your thoughts?
Oh, goodie...

In their half-sane world of licentiousness and wickedness, debauchery and degeneracy, they would have the rest of us surrender to their perversion.

Not gonna happen.

When your filthy perversion comes out into the open and into the eyes and minds of my children and grandchildren, it BECOMES my business...

And that of EVERY sane, decent American.

This isn't ONLY about the sex-act, it's ALSO about the lewdness, licentiousness, wickedness, degeneracy and dissipation that comes WITH such perversion.

Time for America to begin pushing this filth back into the gutters.

With any luck, that begins on January 20, 2017.

But, if not then... soon enough, as history measures time.

Last edited:

Your thoughts?
Oh, goodie...

In their half-sane world of licentiousness and wickedness, debauchery and degeneracy, they would have the rest of us surrender to their perversion.

Not gonna happen.

When your perversion comes out into the open and into the eyes and minds of my children and grandchildren, it BECOMES my business...

This isn't ONLY about the sex-act, it's ALSO about the lewdness, licentiousness, wickedness, degeneracy and dissipation that comes WITH such perversion.

So, your children and grand children have been seeing a lot of gay people having sex in public?

Your thoughts?
Oh, goodie...

Not gonna happen.

When your perversion comes out into the open and into the eyes and minds of my children and grandchildren, it BECOMES my business...

So, your children and grand children have been seeing a lot of gay people having sex in public?
"This isn't ONLY about the sex-act..."

Not the brightest crayon in the box, eh?

Now, take your One-Trick-Pony arguments someplace else, boy...

Your childish remark isn't an answer to the question. Is your ass sore or not?

An expert on obama butt fuckers speaks out his ass.

I was already pretty sure you are a butt fucker, but I just asked if you were being forced or if it was always voluntary.

Your thoughts?
Oh, goodie...

Not gonna happen.

You know lewd and licentious behavior is still against the law, right. If gays are doing that in front of your kids and grand kids, call the cops. Otherwise, like I said, MYOB.

Oh, goodie...

Not gonna happen.

You know lewd and licentious behavior is still against the law, right. If gays are doing that in front of your kids and grand kids, call the cops. Otherwise, like I said, MYOB.
I AM minding my own business; that being the health and well-being of The Republic. This subject matter (public morality standards) is an integral part of that.

Last edited:

I AM minding my own business; that being the health and well-being of The Republic, of which this subject matter (public morality) is an integral part.

You think being a busy body is helping our health and welfare? MYOB Church Lady.

Your thoughts?

The premis of the OP is wrong.

If you allow a male pre op tran into a woman's restroom then you must allow all men in. The attire does not matter.

Do restrict all men would be arbitrary and constitute an illegal discrimination of simalarly situated individuals

A male with a penis is simalarily situated to a male with a penis.

This ain't rocket science.

What North Carolina did was to put a stop to the illegal discrimination in Charlotte

So those who disagree with your particular perversion are criminals? So if you opinion disagrees with mine and the majority of America I can consider you a criminal? Your agenda is there for all to see. Who gives a crap about that law why should they? If trans have been doing it for years they will continue to do so with no one the wiser. The law just gives a little protection to those who may run into someone wishing to expose themselves.

But that concern is not your concern you have non-issues to push your agenda.

The law makes it illegal for municipalities that the cannot pass their own anti discrimination laws.

Fail, the law stopped illegal discrimination

Your thoughts?

If you allow a male pre op tran into a woman's restroom then you must allow all men in. The attire does not matter.

Do restrict all men would be arbitrary and constitute an illegal discrimination of simalarly situated individuals

What North Carolina did was to put a stop to the illegal discrimination in Charlotte

Not really worth arguing about at this point. Just sit back and see how it comes out. We both know the courts will kick that shit out, and you will be disappointed again.

Your thoughts?

Not really worth arguing about at this point. Just sit back and see how it comes out. We both know the courts will kick that shit out, and you will be disappointed again.

The courts have two choices if the rule against NC.

Declare all bathrooms unisex

Or

Allow arbitrary reasonings justification for discriminatory practice.

If they take the second route, bakers can deny gay wedding cakes.

Rock vs hard place

I was already pretty sure you are a butt fucker, but I just asked if you were being forced or if it was always voluntary.

You dimtards are the bathroom bandits.

It's kind of weird that a party that hates government in all its forms now wants to use government. lol

So matt, when are you going to take up the banner to protest the antiquated puritanical dress codes, I mean, who the hell is the government to tell us how to dress or dress at all for that matter?

Forum List

Back