Transgender day camp among first to include 4 yr olds

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Transgender Day Camp Among First To Include 4-Year-Olds
EL CERRITO, Calif. (AP) – In some ways, Rainbow Day Camp is very ordinary. Kids arrive with a packed lunch, make friendship bracelets, play basketball, sing songs and get silly. But it is also extraordinarily unique, from the moment campers arrive each morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mental warfare upon children should be prosecuted and the sheep are to far gone to understand what psychological warfare is placed upon them already other wise they wouldn't be stupid enough to even put their kids in this kind of camp.

Kids DO NOT THINK ABOUT WTF GENDER THEY ARE UNTIL THEY ARE INTRODUCED TO THE THOUGHT, and at that point this still is not something they obsess about like their fruit cake creators of this warfare or their parents obsessed with the obsession , gawd u fkrs are dumb as hell.

• Banned
Next they will have classes at this day camp showing them how to use dildos'.

EL CERRITO, Calif. (AP) – In some ways, Rainbow Day Camp is very ordinary. Kids arrive with a packed lunch, make friendship bracelets, play basketball, sing songs and get silly. But it is also extraordinarily unique, from the moment campers arrive each morning.

Mental warfare upon children should be prosecuted and the sheep are to far gone to understand what psychological warfare is placed upon them already other wise they wouldn't be stupid enough to even put their kids in this kind of camp.

Kids DO NOT THINK ABOUT WTF GENDER THEY ARE UNTIL THEY ARE INTRODUCED TO THE THOUGHT, and at that point this still is not something they obsess about like their fruit cake creators of this warfare or their parents obsessed with the obsession , gawd u fkrs are dumb as hell.

ScienceRocks (Matthew) goes every year

I think they should get 'em started at 2

Liberals keep this up, they will never be in power again. I think Trump won for one reason is the bathroom thing.
Yet you still haven't named a plan for the potty patrol :dunno:
If you have a dick use the men's room, if you don't use the women's bathroom. Crazy liberals started this shit.
Who will patrol the potties to ensure that's happening?
I'm sure the dad's of daughters will do it. Keep a close eye.

Liberals keep this up, they will never be in power again. I think Trump won for one reason is the bathroom thing.
If you have a dick use the men's room, if you don't use the women's bathroom. Crazy liberals started this shit.
Dad's of daughters effected.

Keep up wanting to put grown men in little girls locker rooms, please! It will keep liberals out of politics.

Keep up wanting to put grown men in little girls locker rooms, please! It will keep liberals out of politics.

Since today's liberals are fake liberals that might be a good thing. Sooner or later they will all eat themselves alive.

So no potty patrol plan. I knew you weren't serious about this.

The situation usually took care of itself. Hell if a tranny is good enough to pass without notice, let them do what they want.

The issue has always been about forced acceptance, which is the crux of the whole bathroom thing. It's not enough to use the bathroom you want to, you have to force people to be happy about it OR ELSE.

The situation usually took care of itself. Hell if a tranny is good enough to pass without notice, let them do what they want.

The issue has always been about forced acceptance, which is the crux of the whole bathroom thing. It's not enough to use the bathroom you want to, you have to force people to be happy about it OR ELSE.
They wrote in the law that people had to be happy about it or else?

I told you let the dad's handle them. Also if you see a man in a woman's bathroom you could also call security. Why are you against keeping children from sexual deviants? Please keep this nonsense up, it will give republicans more seats next year. We are gonna need all the help we can get, since our representatives are voting against Trump's policies.

Exactly.

I told you let the dad's handle them. Also if you see a man in a woman's bathroom you could also call security. Why are you against keeping children from sexual deviants? Please keep this nonsense up, it will give republicans more seats next year. We are gonna need all the help we can get, since our representatives are voting against Trump's policies.
Who is going to check if the person in the bathroom is a man? You really aren't taking this seriously.

Forum List

Back