Transgender Day

Separation of Church and State should be applied here, or they must allow other religions clubs.
Would never apply for that. All related to the same reason if you ever bring up that false prophet Muhammad or that fat Buddha or something about Hindu pagan belief THEY don't a anything. They certainly aren't opposing satanic clubs since he is their god.

Now once Jesus or the heavenly Father is brought up, the left shriek like the demonically possessed puppets they are.

Would never apply for that. All related to the same reason if you ever bring up that false prophet Muhammad or that fat Buddha or something about Hindu pagan belief THEY don't a anything. They certainly aren't opposing satanic clubs since he is their god.

Now once Jesus or the heavenly Father is brought up, the left shriek like the demonically possessed puppets they are.

So now you are proclaiming Satan to be a God, he must be very important to you.

Still no citations of presidential proclamations for this every 3/31 for the past 15 years, so they can't prove it was just another one done like it has been every year prior, and not targeted at Christians and Easter.

Still no citations of presidential proclamations for this every 3/31 for the past 15 years, so they can't prove it was just another one done like it has been every year prior, and not targeted at Christians and Easter.
You must be blind because you can't see the dozens of citations on the issue.

So a right wing think tank espouses that education is exposure.

I thought you meant something inappropriate, not education.
Tell me why you want kids learning about this garbage, it is anti science! It is totally depraved behavior!

Tell me why you want kids learning about this garbage, it is anti science! It is totally depraved behavior!
I don't want them to learn it, I just don't care.

If parents don't want.their kids to learn it certainly parents can opt them out of it.

I do know this.....
As long as Christians and Right Wingers sit back and wait for the return of Jesus to pay for their freedom, and do their fighting for them they will end up in chains and suffering in every way imaginable.

Yes, it is all made up.
One they allow in schools the other they do not. One they vilify and the other they teach and praise. I, for one, believe the history books, but you do have the right to disagree and think it is made up. And you have the right to think in the beginning there was nothing and it exploded ;).

Forum List

Back