Transgender Day

That's not a link showing the presidential declaration for the last 10 years which is what I asked for.

This transgender day on March 31st has existed for 15 years. Nobody is making you celebrate it, Red Hat.

It's 15 years now... lol so I guess you have a link to all of the past presidential proclamations celebrating it?

That's not a link showing the presidential declaration for the last 10 years which is what I asked for.
Trump certainly wouldn’t have said anything. The Obama administration did not seem to have said anything on the day.

Biden has in years past.

Do you have a point now that I’ve done all the work for you?

It’s been pointed out to you that the day has been March 31st for like a decade. It just so happens that Easter falls on March 31st this year.

Youre just wrong and refuse to acknowledge it.
NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility. I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.

He decided to make this statement to confirm the fact that it was on Easter this year. Well someone did as we all know he isn't running anything.

Exactly. Thank you. That is the point I have been trying to make.

Why would anyone give a rats ass what transgenders do within the confines of the law.
That belief kept neighborhoods existing. When you asses are finished there will be camps and concentration camps with millions killed. All of it based on the fiat currency failing.

Exactly. Thank you. That is the point I have been trying to make.

Why would anyone give a rats ass what transgenders do within the confines of the law.
Because they are pushing it on children!!!!! They are mentally ill and need help! it causes teen suicides to rise when they realize the mistake they made!!!

Trump certainly wouldn’t have said anything. The Obama administration did not seem to have said anything on the day.

Biden has in years past.

Do you have a point now that I’ve done all the work for you?

Past years? Show Biden's proclamation for the prior 3 years then?

Done all the work for me? :laughing0301: You made the fucking claim, and you can't back it up, which I knew you couldn't. Sucks to be you.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility. I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.

He decided to make this statement to confirm the fact that it was on Easter this year. Well someone did as we all know he isn't running anything.

Yep, none of the idiots can show the same proclamation for prior years. It was absolutely done as a fuck you to Christians on their holy day.

Right now lefties spout that Christians aren't being marginalized, spit on, targeted, persecuted, etc... they're currently in the process where they are working up to the 'they deserve it' stage. When it does actually happen they're going to point back to all of these 'wrongs' that Christians have done over the years and say 'you deserve it', just as they are doing to whites in reference to black slavery over a century and a half ago. It's their standard MO.

That belief kept neighborhoods existing. When you asses are finished there will be camps and concentration camps with millions killed. All of it based on the fiat currency failing.
Do you even know who or where you are? Never on topic.

Did it ruin your Easter?
What does my personal experience have to do with it? That's right, nothing. But that's all you idiots have.

Your problem is that it was extremely offensive and in very poor taste, and made him look like the fool once again. Typical Biden.

What does my personal experience have to do with it? That's right, nothing. But that's all you idiots have.

Your problem is that it was extremely offensive and in very poor taste, and made him look like the fool once again. Typical Biden.
You're full of fucking shit. Offensive? To whom? Bunch of fucking whining crybabies. It didn't bother me and I really didn't know it started way back and I don't care. Grow the fuck up.

You're arguing with people who are likely mentally ill.
They're running the asylum now.
We should be disgusted with ourselves first and foremost for allowing it all to transpire.

What are you talking about?

Did you post this in wrong place by accident?

You're full of fucking shit. Offensive? To whom? Bunch of fucking whining crybabies. It didn't bother me and I really didn't know it started way back and I don't care. Grow the fuck up.

Oh that's right, white Christians aren't allowed to be offended, only the precious minorities are allowed to be offended. Fuck off.

Does anyone else find it funny as hell that Transgender day is still being talked about on were while Easter is gone and forgotten already.

Forum List

Back