Transgender Day

You're arguing with people who are likely mentally ill.
They're running the asylum now.
We should be disgusted with ourselves first and foremost for allowing it all to transpire.

I agree, the people we vote in are no better, actually worse since they sit on their hands and do nothing.

You're full of fucking shit. Offensive? To whom? Bunch of fucking whining crybabies. It didn't bother me and I really didn't know it started way back and I don't care. Grow the fuck up.
To people who celebrate the Risen Savior, any more questions I can answer for you?

Sure I am.

You refuse to answer the question, claim to be able to read my mind and then ad hominem...but I'm trolling.

These people hate God above all else.

As Saint Augustine said of the Devil, “He has refused to accept reality and in his arrogant pride presumes to counterfeit an unreality.”

The radical left tranny brigade cannot accept the reality of biology that God created, so they counterfeit an unreality with their transgender nonsense. They are Satanic in nature.
There are after school satanic clubs popping up and growing in public schools.

So a right wing think tank espouses that education is exposure.

I thought you meant something inappropriate, not education.

Libs loons demanding how it affects us as if forced acceptance instead of abiding by reality isn’t enough.

There are after school satanic clubs popping up and growing in public schools.

Separation of Church and State should be applied here, or they must allow other religions clubs.

I agree, the people we vote in are no better, actually worse since they sit on their hands and do nothing.

The Founding Fathers KNEW full well that people in government are corruptible and that is why they made the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
Unfortunately, they didn't realize that an entire armed society would be so timid and fearful as to sit back and hide while tyrants destroyed the hard earned freedom they enjoyed.

The Founding Fathers KNEW full well that people in government are corruptible and that is why they made the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
Unfortunately, they didn't realize that an entire armed society would be so timid and fearful as to sit back and hide while tyrants destroyed the hard earned freedom they enjoyed.
They made the Articles of Confederation first.

Forum List

Back