Transgender Day

My point is this should not be a part of the curriculum! This garbage wasn't taught when I or my kids went to school!
They taught sex Ed in grade school when I was a kid. Parents, of course could opt there kid out, as I'm sure they can now.

They who?
If ALL white Americans had been pro-slavery you would be in chains today.
The Big Dipper would never have been of any value to slaves.

Your bigotry ensures you remain a blind and bigoted fool.
They who? The Founders first attempt at forming a federal government failed, it was called, "The Articles of Confederation".

Oh that's right, white Christians aren't allowed to be offended, only the precious minorities are allowed to be offended. Fuck off.
I didn't think Irish was a minority now. But you fuck off and please next tranny day wear your best dress.

The world's first transgender admiral has demanded that any criticism of sex reassignment surgery for children be censored
He believes that the need for sex reassignment surgeries in children is undeniable, the debate on the issue is closed and any doubts should be quashed as "misinformation

"5 minutes and you are already offered to take away your breasts": Terrifying revelations of a girl who went undercover to a gender clinic
American TV channel CBC News decided to conduct an experiment and sent a 14-year-old girl undercover to one of the gender clinics.

The world's first transgender admiral has demanded that any criticism of sex reassignment surgery for children be censored
He believes that the need for sex reassignment surgeries in children is undeniable, the debate on the issue is closed and any doubts should be quashed as "misinformation

Any thinking person knows this crap is some diabolical scheme

That’s what a mental defective Would say

1712095208205.png

Yep, I bet most of the people who celebrates the rising didn't even give a shit or knew about the tranny day. If I had not seen it on this board by the real non or pretend Christians like yourself I would have never had known.
Really it was in the news ad nausea~!

Cause you say so?

Yeah. That's my opinion...cause I say so.

I think parents can decide what they want their children exposed to, and they are doing exactly that, and want the gay/trans agenda out of their classrooms.
I agree. I have already stated they can have their kids pulled from class during that instruction just like a few parents did when I was in school.

Yeah. That's my opinion...cause I say so.

I agree. I have already stated they can have their kids pulled from class during that instruction just like a few parents did when I was in school.

Glad we can agree it's only your opinion.

They can also have the curriculum pulled entirely, which is what most are doing. If you want your children to be indoctrinated into the alphabet group, you can do so on your own time, it has no place in an educational institution.

Forum List

Back