Transgender Day

That must have been a lot of work.

I heard Thor did that too.

Christian theology isn't real though. Sadly it blinds a lot of people to the one true God.
You’re entitled to your beliefs.

Why would I give a rat's ass. It's their/your problem, not mine.
Exactly. Thank you. That is the point I have been trying to make.

Why would anyone give a rats ass what transgenders do within the confines of the law.

Exactly. Thank you. That is the point I have been trying to make.

Why would anyone give a rats ass what transgenders do within the confines of the law.
It has no effect on me other than I find it stupid and felt like saying so. Free speech ya know.

Don’t bother.

For all I know your one true god is Allah or Ba’al. Or Potato the Hair Sniffer.
No. The one true God is watching you and waiting for you to cast aside your false deity and have the fortitude to seek his presence.

Sadly many don't have what it takes so they stick with a man written book.

Don't these people have around 30 or 40 designated days for some kind of recognition? And even a couple of entire months?

Seems like lately they're trying ot get a national day of recognition for every niche involved with their lifestyles.

No. The one true God is watching you and waiting for you to cast aside your false deity and have the fortitude to seek his presence.

Lol. Sure. :itsok:
Sadly many don't have what it takes so they stick with a man written book.
Sadly, you’re tragically trite and shallow.

There’s slight hope for you, but it looks like you’re already quite beyond help.

Besides, I rarely pray. I’m studiously non religious.

My philosophy remains:

I believe in God; but I don’t believe that God believes in religion.

Last edited:
The effect upon me is neither qualifying nor disqualifying criteria. It’s a diversion “question”

365 days in a year and they choose Easter? Really? This transgender crap needs to stop. They're a small minority and receiving far far too much attention.

Virginia county declares Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter this year

It just so happens that a stuttering cross-dresser created the holiday awhile back and Biden is the one using it to score points with Gays.

Never let an opportunity go to waste, a Marxist proverb.

Since Easter falls in a different day every year he couldn't let the opportunity go to waste.

Lol. Sure. :itsok:

Sadly, you’re tragically trite and shallow.

The snowy for you, but it looks like you’re already quite beyond help.

Besides, I rarely pray. I’m studiously non religious.

My philosophy remains:

I believe in God; but I don’t believe that God believes in religion.
While I hold hope for your epiphany of the one true God...I do like your statement...

"I believe in God; but I don’t believe that God believes in religion."

It’s been pointed out to you that the day has been March 31st for like a decade. It just so happens that Easter falls on March 31st this year.

Youre just wrong and refuse to acknowledge it.

So you have a link to past presidents officially making the proclamation on 3/31 for the past decade?

So cancel the day of recognition to avoid upsetting some snowflake Christians?

Thats not really live and let live.
Well, how many damned days do they need? 100? They want a day of recognition, Hell, that's all we do is recognize them....

Well, how many damned days do they need? 100? They want a day of recognition, Hell, that's all we do is recognize them....
Not the question. The question is why you can’t live and let live?

Youre demanding they move their day to suit your preference. No one asks that of you.

So you have a link to past presidents officially making the proclamation on 3/31 for the past decade?

Don't these people have around 30 or 40 designated days for some kind of recognition? And even a couple of entire months?

Seems like lately they're trying ot get a national day of recognition for every niche involved with their lifestyles.
This transgender day on March 31st has existed for 15 years. Nobody is making you celebrate it, Red Hat.

Not the question. The question is why you can’t live and let live?

Youre demanding they move their day to suit your preference. No one asks that of you.
No, I’m saying just what I said…you deflected.

These people are evil!

1712020226022.png

Forum List

Back