Transgender Day

I put my mane wig on and being a Leo I paraded all around demanding I be acknowledged as a Lion and called by that name and no other under penalty of my outrage
Lib 101

"Estimates from 2021 suggest that of the entire U.S. population (332 million) about 63% is Christian (210 million)."
They gotta be pissed and will vote accordingly, all 63%.

It’s been pointed out to you that the day has been March 31st for like a decade. It just so happens that Easter falls on March 31st this year.

Youre just wrong and refuse to acknowledge it.
No, I know Obama instituted that day, Arguably as a slap as well, but to make a big deal out of it knowing that it was Easter, was just a poke in the eye to Christians. And, that’s how I feel about it.

Now, you don’t like that I will not conform to your thinking on the matter, and that’s ok, you be you…

Make pretend
We don’t obey that because reality has always benefited.

No, I know Obama instituted that day, Arguably as a slap as well, but to make a big deal out of it knowing that it was Easter, was just a poke in the eye to Christians. And, that’s how I feel about it.

Now, you don’t like that I will not conform to your thinking on the matter, and that’s ok, you be you
So cancel the day of recognition to avoid upsetting some snowflake Christians?

Thats not really live and let live.

The problem is a day in which people who are frankly nuts are commemorated.
That must have been terrible for you.

How can you possibly have enjoyed Easter when you know, somewhere out there, people you don't know but can't tolerate are enjoying their day.

Forum List

Back