Transgender issue backfires on women

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
My job requires me to drive so I always stop in at fast food places to take a pee.

In my area the fast food places are switching their restrooms to unisex.

GRATZ!

Now women get to use the bathroom after Bubba because the Democrats wanted to normalize fruitloops who want to wear a dress.

Good Job!

My job requires me to drive so I always stop in at fast food places to take a pee.

In my area the fast food places are switching their restrooms to unisex.

GRATZ!

Now women get to use the bathroom after Bubba because the Democrats wanted to normalize fruitloops who want to wear a dress.

Good Job!

What fast food chains are you talking about?

This whole bathroom uproar is a bunch of NONSENSE. Why? Because it really NEVER was an issue before. It became an issue when some WikiLeaks emails where going to be released about Hillary Clinton during the campaign. The emails were being release on a Friday, so the bill for the Transgender bathrooms were release along side......just to distract the public from Hillary's damaging emails.

No one was really disputing transgender individuals using the bathroom of their new Identity. People did not know about it. But.... all of a sudden it's front page news. Again, to cover up Hillary's damaging emails released by WikiLeaks.

Now having said all that....I don't care if you are a Transgender, Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual, etc., you are a human and subject to act like a good citizens just like all other citizens. Including but is not limited to....RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF OTHERE and acting appropriately in public, especially in front of our children. Follow the law and obey the rules.

Transgender identities are very real....some ignorant jackasses actually believe it is a chance for pedophiles to dress-up and hang out in bathrooms. PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELVES before you make foolish statements.

God wanted me to be a woman I am happy like that

Why go against God wishes?

That is awesome. Now, imagine how it would be if you were not happy. What if you felt out of place? What if you felt grossly uncomfortable? What if you truly identify with masculinity?

Unfortunately everyone is not likemyou...it happens. Perhaps you should read some books about transgender.....it is real....and not as simple as going against God.

That is awesome. Now, imagine how it would be if you were not happy. What if you felt out of place? What if you felt grossly uncomfortable? What if you truly identify with masculinity?

Unfortunately everyone is not likemyou...it happens. Perhaps you should read some books about transgender.....it is real....and not as simple as going against God.

I can not speculate on if this or if that

Why the heck I would want to be like Chuck Norris?

NO WAY

I AM WHO I AM

You sound as stupid as a bag of hammers

GOD created man and woman

GOD did not created transgenders.

I'm so sick of transgenders

Aren't you? :dunno:
skye
What's "sick" is projecting control issues, trying to find peace
by trying to force OTHER PEOPLE to change how they do things.

This is so backwards.
1. First step is to make peace internally
independent of what gender, what social expectations or conditions,
or what other things are going on with outer appearance or relations
2. After healing forgiving issues and making peace within oneself,
it's easier to deal with the external appearance and relations
and resolve conflicts to find harmony and balance, accepting differences
and things that aren't perfect or may not change
3. THEN the LAST step is dealing with collective society outside
one's immediate control, free choice and will.

How can you expect ANYONE to make peace with other people if they haven't even resolved their own internal issues with themselves yet????

So it's PROJECTION trying to work outside in, controlling and changing
OTHER PEOPLE and collective situations OUTSIDE one's control or choice, BEFORE working on one's internal issues.

So this approach is even more stressful and crazy making!

If GOD would have wanted it HE would have created ....

Man Woman and Transgender ....

But HE didn't.

Then be a masculine woman. Problem solved.

Wouldn't that be a nice simple solution....how astute! Problem solved!

Really Rustic?

Have you ever had a friend go through transgender issues?
Do you have any idea what it's like for someone with a female
personality or soul to be born in a male body and have to come
to terms with society's expectations and rules on gender?

I had a friend come out ONLINE when I didn't quite understand it either.
This person admitted feeling constant suppressed resentment over
having to put up with all the male things that society expected of men.
Didn't see it as a choice, but hated it. Was married and totally repressed.

When we started talking about the Bible and whether Christianity judged people for cross dressing and not respecting male/female roles as etched in stone, I said it was more about spiritual gender. We "the people in society ie humanity" are ALL the body or "Bride" of Christ or the "female in the relationship" submitting to universal law or truth that the "male figure or Lord" is used to symbolize. I said it didn't have to be rigid male/female roles but we all serve as helpmeets sometimes, and other times we serve as leaders/teachers and the male "authority" roles.
It depends on the spirit.

Well my friend ended up coming out admitting "he" had always FELT FEMALE, so I started to talk to HER as a HER, calling her "girlfriend" and "goddess" and assuring her she was a beautiful soul inside.

And before either of us knew it, SHE came out as one of these transgender personalities born in the opposite body and hating it for 23 years until finally confronting this and deciding to let it go and start over.

Now this is one of my happier friends who truly did find liberation by making the transition and deciding to express and live as female. And not live a lie trying to act male if that just DIDN'T FIT personality wise.

I have another friend who is transgender who feels terribly alienated and betrayed by society, and is hurt and insulted when called by the opposite pronoun etc. This friend is happier being called a monster by Christians than trying to deal with someone like me who doesn't see either side of the LGBT issues "as being monsters". Sometimes it's easier to demonize people and rationalize the hostility than it is to make peace.

So if you look at what Joanimaroni said, this is very fair and including some of what both sides feel about this. This is on the side of bridging the gap in understanding in order to make peace with these issues.

Not stupid at all Rustic but shows a greater understanding of how deep these issues really go. I disagree with you and think the opposite!

If GOD would have wanted it HE would have created ....

Man Woman and Transgender ....

But HE didn't.

Would that be your answer for why is there not a cure for cancer? If God wanted one he would have created it!

Wouldn't that be a nice simple solution....how astute! Problem solved!
Glad you agree.

You Silly Sallies, what did you expect to happen post gay marriage? It could have been a lot worse with 4-8 years of Democrat.

Really Rustic?

Have you ever had a friend go through transgender issues?
Do you have any idea what it's like for someone with a female
personality or soul to be born in a male body and have to come
to terms with society's expectations and rules on gender?

I had a friend come out ONLINE when I didn't quite understand it either.
This person admitted feeling constant suppressed resentment over
having to put up with all the male things that society expected of men.
Didn't see it as a choice, but hated it. Was married and totally repressed.

When we started talking about the Bible and whether Christianity judged people for cross dressing and not respecting male/female roles as etched in stone, I said it was more about spiritual gender. We "the people in society ie humanity" are ALL the body or "Bride" of Christ or the "female in the relationship" submitting to universal law or truth that the "male figure or Lord" is used to symbolize. I said it didn't have to be rigid male/female roles but we all serve as helpmeets sometimes, and other times we serve as leaders/teachers and the male "authority" roles.
It depends on the spirit.

Well my friend ended up coming out admitting "he" had always FELT FEMALE, so I started to talk to HER as a HER, calling her "girlfriend" and "goddess" and assuring her she was a beautiful soul inside.

And before either of us knew it, SHE came out as one of these transgender personalities born in the opposite body and hating it for 23 years until finally confronting this and deciding to let it go and start over.

Now this is one of my happier friends who truly did find liberation by making the transition and deciding to express and live as female. And not live a lie trying to act male if that just DIDN'T FIT personality wise.

I have another friend who is transgender who feels terribly alienated and betrayed by society, and is hurt and insulted when called by the opposite pronoun etc. This friend is happier being called a monster by Christians than trying to deal with someone like me who doesn't see either side of the LGBT issues "as being monsters". Sometimes it's easier to demonize people and rationalize the hostility than it is to make peace.

So if you look at what Joanimaroni said, this is very fair and including some of what both sides feel about this. This is on the side of bridging the gap in understanding in order to make peace with these issues.

Not stupid at all Rustic but shows a greater understanding of how deep these issues really go. I disagree with you and think the opposite!
Transgender issues lol...you people are sick.

Forum List

Back