🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Transgender Nonsense Coming Back To Bite...

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
This was bound to happen. An all women's liberal arts college in Massachusetts has decided to allow admittance of those who are biologically male but self identify as female.
No doubt the fur is about to fly here.
An all-girls college in Massachusetts has announced it will allow men – but only if they identify as female.

Mount Holyoke, founded in 1837, has an acceptance rate of young women below 50 percent for approximately 2,300 liberal arts students. And now men who identify as women have a shot at admittance, which was announced at the school's September 3 convocation.

The school's website defended the change by declaring that "concepts of what it means to be a woman are not static," even though the same website touts the benefits of attending an all-female college.

Andrew Beckwith of the Massachusetts Family Institute says gains made by the transgender movement in Massachusetts will come at a cost for women and girls in the state.

He points out that restrooms and dorm rooms are created to protect women but says those "natural walls of safety" are being "battered down in the name of political correctness."

The school's website lists a new wide range of allowances at Mount Holyoke, including men who identify as "other," if that "other" includes woman.

The only students who are not allowed to attend, the website states, are men who identify as a man.

Beckwith suggests that students attending Mount Holyoke who are unhappy about the new policy are not likely to complain.

"Because there is a real fear of being harassed as 'transphobic,' bigoted or closed-minded," he says.

But some people aren't afraid to ask. The school's Facebook page was filled with congratulations and "likes," but one person pointed out the obvious: the school is admitting men into its classrooms.

"They just have to feel like they're women," that person wrote.

"That is correct," someone responded, "and most of the females on here that are excusing it are functionally stupid and deluded."

One student tweeted: "I applied for an all-women's college, I paid for an all-women's college, and I expect to attend an all-women's college. Mount Holyoke is no longer fulfilling their end of the bargain."

----

Copyright OneNewsNow.com. Reprinted with permission.

This was bound to happen. An all women's liberal arts college in Massachusetts has decided to allow admittance of those who are biologically male but self identify as female.
An all-girls college in Massachusetts has announced it will allow men – but only if they identify as female.

Mount Holyoke, founded in 1837, has an acceptance rate of young women below 50 percent for approximately 2,300 liberal arts students. And now men who identify as women have a shot at admittance, which was announced at the school's September 3 convocation.

The school's website defended the change by declaring that "concepts of what it means to be a woman are not static," even though the same website touts the benefits of attending an all-female college.

Andrew Beckwith of the Massachusetts Family Institute says gains made by the transgender movement in Massachusetts will come at a cost for women and girls in the state.

He points out that restrooms and dorm rooms are created to protect women but says those "natural walls of safety" are being "battered down in the name of political correctness."

The school's website lists a new wide range of allowances at Mount Holyoke, including men who identify as "other," if that "other" includes woman.

The only students who are not allowed to attend, the website states, are men who identify as a man.

Beckwith suggests that students attending Mount Holyoke who are unhappy about the new policy are not likely to complain.

"Because there is a real fear of being harassed as 'transphobic,' bigoted or closed-minded," he says.

But some people aren't afraid to ask. The school's Facebook page was filled with congratulations and "likes," but one person pointed out the obvious: the school is admitting men into its classrooms.

"That is correct," someone responded, "and most of the females on here that are excusing it are functionally stupid and deluded."

One student tweeted: "I applied for an all-women's college, I paid for an all-women's college, and I expect to attend an all-women's college. Mount Holyoke is no longer fulfilling their end of the bargain."

----

I guess this "all girls" college will finally field a winning football team?

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Where do I sign up?
:clap::boobies:

You know that I'm not joking about this going on. Check out "Cotton Ceiling" on Google and have your world rocked. Actual "male lesbians" are going to lesbian fairs and causing a stink about lesbians discriminating against them because they have penises and not wanting to have sex with them for this reason. I am not joking.

----

Lunacy.

What will they do with gender fluids. A gender fluid male self identifies as a woman part of the time and a male part of the time.

Forum List

Back