Transgender People

that's the thing. they are feminine women not feminine men. and vice versa.
If they were feminine women to begin with and not feminine men...then there would be no need for the TRANS in transgender.

The Alien Council, in one of Dolores Cannon's books, said sometimes Souls with male energy are born into a female body and Souls with a female energy are born into a male body. It is a very difficult life for TransGender People and they need our support and prayers. God Bless the LGBTQ+ community!

You should probably suck all those girls dicks in a show of support.

Jim Carrey predicted Lia Thomas.
jimcarreykjfhhfhf.gif
jimcarreyjsdfsjfkjsc.gif

i'm just saying they are feminine women in men's bodies.
If you're trying to bring a spiritual incarnate aspect to the argument I respect that and can speak that language. Although I'm a white male I have been very steeped in eastern mysticism and spirituality. I even have an ancestor born in India. I am married to a Catholic and our exposure to Hinduism has actually been instrumental many times in bringing us closer together. It's pretty amazing really. So much so I would almost surmise that we were both Hindus in a past life!

But in this case I would have to assert that someone who is spiritually female inside who incarnates into a male body has not done so as a mistake on anyone's part. And in doing so has involuntarily answered their Dharma which automatically balances their Karma. Incarnation is a marriage of matter and spirit that can only be separated by death. There can be no X trapped inside of a Y's body. Once the spirit and the body come together to form a human being, that human being is a complete synthesis of both where they have been and where they are going. They must answer this call or they well simply make the next life even more difficult for them to reckon with.

If you're trying to bring a spiritual incarnate aspect to the argument I respect that and can speak that language. Although I'm a white male I have been very steeped in eastern mysticism and spirituality. I even have an ancestor born in India. I am married to a Catholic and our exposure to Hinduism has actually been instrumental many times in bringing us closer together. It's pretty amazing really. So much so I would almost surmise that we were both Hindus in a past life!

But in this case I would have to assert that someone who is spiritually female inside who incarnates into a male body has not done so as a mistake on anyone's part. And in doing so has involuntarily answered their Dharma which automatically balances their Karma. Incarnation is a marriage of matter and spirit that can only be separated by death. There can be no X trapped inside of a Y's body. Once the spirit and the body come together to form a human being, that human being is a complete synthesis of both where they have been and where they are going. They must answer this call or they well simply make the next life even more difficult for them to reckon with.
i agree that you both may have been together in a past life.
actually, in Dolores' book (Convoluted Universe?) they say it is a mistake. But what you wrote makes sense also. Thanks for sharing that info.

Transgenderism has a science problem.
Transgenderism has a reality problem.
Transgenderism has a morality problem.
Transgenderism has a crime problem.
And most important of all, transgenderism has a problem with God.

I don't know what they called them then but i'll bet it was people like lefties today that destroyed the Roman empire.

Forum List

Back