Transgender Teen Named Homecoming Queen in Huntington Beach

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Not quite sure why they keep referring to this person as a "she" when he's a male.... Crazy world we live in :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5VXjtBpsCs]Transgender Teen Named Homecoming Queen in Huntington Beach [COMPLETE VIDEO] - YouTube[/ame]

Cassidy Lynn Campbell was born, Lance Campbell, but has been living as a woman for the past three years.

At first Campbell said running for homecoming queen was all about her.

A transgender teen made history at Marina High School in Huntington Beach Friday night when she was named homecoming queen

Cassidy Lynn Campbell was born, Lance Campbell, but has been living as a woman for the past three years.

At first Campbell said running for homecoming queen was all about her

“And then I realized it wasn’t for me anymore and I was doing this for so many people all around the county and the state and possibly the world and I am so proud to win this not just for me, but everyone out there,” Campbell said.

The 16-year-old did face some negativity over her nomination from fellow students, but she and Principal Paul Morrow are proud of the way the majority voted.

“Were proud of the message from home of the Vikings has been one of equity, acceptance, tolerance and respect,” Principal Morrow said.

Campbell says her next step is to become more active in the LBGT community and fight for equality.

Transgender Teen, Cassidy Campbell, Named Homecoming Queen in Huntington Beach | KTLA 5

Been living as a female for three years, identifies as female and is accepted as a female. She's a female. Get over it.

Not quite sure why they keep referring to this person as a "she" when he's a male.... Crazy world we live in :cuckoo:

Transgender Teen Named Homecoming Queen in Huntington Beach [COMPLETE VIDEO] - YouTube

A transgender teen made history at Marina High School in Huntington Beach Friday night when she was named homecoming queen

“And then I realized it wasn’t for me anymore and I was doing this for so many people all around the county and the state and possibly the world and I am so proud to win this not just for me, but everyone out there,” Campbell said.

The 16-year-old did face some negativity over her nomination from fellow students, but she and Principal Paul Morrow are proud of the way the majority voted.

“Were proud of the message from home of the Vikings has been one of equity, acceptance, tolerance and respect,” Principal Morrow said.

Campbell says her next step is to become more active in the LBGT community and fight for equality.

Transgender Teen, Cassidy Campbell, Named Homecoming Queen in Huntington Beach | KTLA 5

the political correct flavor of the moment.

i wonder how the homecoming king felt about his... *cough* queen. Then again if he was gay, he may be getting off on it.

Transgender Teen Named Homecoming Queen in Huntington Beach [COMPLETE VIDEO] - YouTube

the political correct flavor of the moment.

i wonder how the homecoming king felt about his... *cough* queen. Then again if he was gay, he may be getting off on it.

If you look at the vid closely I think his partner was a women dressed as a man:cuckoo:

Been living as a female for three years, identifies as female and is accepted as a female. She's a female. Get over it.

it doesn't make it a female....

get over it.

Only to those who assume that just because someone has a penis, they MUST be a male.

Ummm....That would be a factual statement in most cases, outside of one being an hermaphrodite

Transgender... pfft... no, it's a dude dressed up like a girl...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE]Aerosmith - Dude (Looks Like A Lady) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back