Transgender Teen Named Homecoming Queen in Huntington Beach

If his bits don't fits
Then the crown cannot sits.

The majority of her school friends are fine with it.

So? If I dress, act, feel, and believe as a dog for three years, it doesn't make me a dog. Woof!

If he had all his boys bits snipped and girls bits put in, I'd view this differently. He didn't. He is a guy dressing as a girl and regardless of how he feels, he isn't a girl.

If his bits don't fits

So? If I dress, act, feel, and believe as a dog for three years, it doesn't make me a dog. Woof!

If he had all his boys bits snipped and girls bits put in, I'd view this differently. He didn't. He is a guy dressing as a girl and regardless of how he feels, he isn't a girl.
No, he's a queen.

If his bits don't fits

Humans can be male or female. They cannot be dogs. What a stupid comparison.

His friends

You, of course, would be insulting by referring to her as a male. Go right ahead and see how far that gets you. I, at least, have respect for people's chosen gender.
You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, you can pick your friend's nose, but you can't pick your gender (or your relatives).

You missed da point.

Derp.

Ummm.... No they can't, only cosmetically

Im telling you... they are gong to have to start calling it the home coming penis and the home coming vagina....

that way there is no confusion about who they can vote for to win the crown.

No, its preventing quack doctors from thinking they can 'change' a person. Its to prevent child abuse.

Somehow I knew this thread would deteriorate into bizzaro world once the liberals weighed in.

Forum List

Back