Transgendered

Ahh.. but those don't change the sex.. they may add issues with the male anger as seen in many xyy... that is an extra chromosome genetic abnormality that people actually do try and treat or find a cure for

xxx is female.. xxy is male.. xyy is male.. and yyy is not possible as a human cannot survive without an x chromosome

You are correct about that, apologies.

But the point that I was making is that it's not as simple as "XX or XY" - not to mention that 1 or 2 people out of everything 1000 are born intersex.

But it is not intersex.. it is an extra chromosome... not changing the male or female aspect (the y chromosome brings about the male, whether it is xy, xyy, or the incredibly rare xyyy)...

There is no genetic link to homosexuality or 'transgender' feelings... and if it is not genetic, it has to be choice, learned behavior, or a result of environment (something outside the genes making the abnormality)

Look.. I am not against gay people or people who want to live as the opposite sex or whatever... I am against these arguments that try and put the issue as something it is not

If the child is a male, use the male bathroom.. if the child is a female, use the female bathroom.. and it does not mean what they or someone else FEELS they are... you can feel that you are a cheetah deep down inside, it does not change reality though

To some extent, I agree with you - at least in terms of public bathrooms, which is truly the single stupidest issue about transgenders that people could discuss.

The point that I was making (although I am aware that they are different), the frequency of XYY and XXY occuring in humans is the same frequency of people who are born intersex.

Claiming that everyone is born either a boy or a girl is not correct - around 0.2% of humans are born "intersex" and require surgery to make them either a "boy" or a "girl".

You are correct about that, apologies.

But the point that I was making is that it's not as simple as "XX or XY" - not to mention that 1 or 2 people out of everything 1000 are born intersex.

But it is not intersex.. it is an extra chromosome... not changing the male or female aspect (the y chromosome brings about the male, whether it is xy, xyy, or the incredibly rare xyyy)...

There is no genetic link to homosexuality or 'transgender' feelings... and if it is not genetic, it has to be choice, learned behavior, or a result of environment (something outside the genes making the abnormality)

Look.. I am not against gay people or people who want to live as the opposite sex or whatever... I am against these arguments that try and put the issue as something it is not

If the child is a male, use the male bathroom.. if the child is a female, use the female bathroom.. and it does not mean what they or someone else FEELS they are... you can feel that you are a cheetah deep down inside, it does not change reality though

To some extent, I agree with you - at least in terms of public bathrooms, which is truly the single stupidest issue about transgenders that people could discuss.

The point that I was making (although I am aware that they are different), the frequency of XYY and XXY occuring in humans is the same frequency of people who are born intersex.

Claiming that everyone is born either a boy or a girl is not correct - around 0.2% of humans are born "intersex" and require surgery to make them either a "boy" or a "girl".

Ahh.. the hermaphrodite issue... I thought you were stating xyy or xxx was intersex.. my bad

But the hermaphrodite is usually a mutation of another gene.. a genetic test usually shows a normal xx or xy

the 'extra' genitalia is usually taken care of before a child goes to school

And I really don't want to go into the chimeras.. where some cells can be xx and some xy, which (if I am not mistaken... I have not read on this in a while) is sometimes theorized to be the fusion of 2 twins in the womb or the absorption of a twin by another.. but this does not change the sex of the human either, in reality

Ahh.. the hermaphrodite issue... I thought you were stating xyy or xxx was intersex.. my bad

But the hermaphrodite is usually a mutation of another gene.. a genetic test usually shows a normal xx or xy

And I really don't want to go into the chimeras.. where some cells can be xx and some xy, which (if I am not mistaken... I have not read on this in a while) is sometimes theorized to be the fusion of 2 twins in the womb or the absorption of a twin by another.. but this does not change the sex of the human either, in reality

Actually, it's usually "taken care of" before the child goes home from the hospital.

The point that I'm trying to get to (and I'm not an "expert" in this sort of thing at all) is that the doctor is the one "choosing" whether an intersex baby should be a "boy" or a "girl".

What if the doctor chose wrong?

Transgendered children and adults should have to use the facilities associated with their genitalia. Especially children. What right do they have to display their male parts to girl children? Or their female parts to male children?

Don't like it? To damn bad, the parts you have are what matters in the bathroom. I would sue any school that allowed a transgendered student to use the bathroom of the sex they want to be AS A VIOLATION OF MY CHILD'S RIGHTS AND EDUCATION.

Telling the totalitarianism exhibited by most on the right, their fear of dissent, their disdain for diversity, their disregard for individual liberty and the right to self-determination.

Conservatives, for the most part, are once again on the wrong side of history and the Constitution, as was the case during segregation, during voting rights litigation, and when interracial couples sought to marry.

They’re on the wrong side of history and the Constitution today as same-sex couples fight for their equal protection rights.

And conservatives will continue their long tradition of being wrong as transgender persons fight for their civil rights.

Transgendered children and adults should have to use the facilities associated with their genitalia. Especially children. What right do they have to display their male parts to girl children? Or their female parts to male children?

Don't like it? To damn bad, the parts you have are what matters in the bathroom. I would sue any school that allowed a transgendered student to use the bathroom of the sex they want to be AS A VIOLATION OF MY CHILD'S RIGHTS AND EDUCATION.

Telling the totalitarianism exhibited by most on the right, their fear of dissent, their disdain for diversity, their disregard for individual liberty and the right to self-determination.

Conservatives, for the most part, are once again on the wrong side of history and the Constitution, as was the case during segregation, during voting rights litigation, and when interracial couples sought to marry.

They’re on the wrong side of history and the Constitution today as same-sex couples fight for their equal protection rights.

And conservatives will continue their long tradition of being wrong as transgender persons fight for their civil rights.

Segregation was almost an exclusively democratic south thing.
This revisionism reminds me of MSNBC identifying George Wallace as a republican.
If you have to play the race card at least get your history correct.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Actually, it's usually "taken care of" before the child goes home from the hospital.

The point that I'm trying to get to (and I'm not an "expert" in this sort of thing at all) is that the doctor is the one "choosing" whether an intersex baby should be a "boy" or a "girl".

If the doctor chooses wrong then going to a bathroom you don't like is going to be the least of their problems.

It is pretty easy to determine the chromosomal makeup.. if it is xx or xy or xxx or xyy pr xxy or xyyy.. you decide by that.... there is no 'wrong'.... you are what you are.. and it is the parents making the decision.. the doctor may suggest treatment or how things work.. but the consent is given by the parents

Ahh.. the false chant of the left....

All coming out because we want males in male bathrooms in schools, and females in female bathrooms in schools.. oh the HORROR :rolleyes:

And lest ye forget that many of us conservatives want adults to be with whomever they wish to be with... start a family with whomever you wish... even if I don't personally agree with your choice.. that is what freedom is about.... hell, get government out of marriage except in governmental matters such as power of attorney, taxes, etc.. and let the people choose what they will accept or not accept PERSONALLY...

And another thing.. there is no self determination of sex, as we have been showing you above your post

And you best look at which party had a lot of members against equal rights, etc... you sure love to finger point at the REPs, but perhaps you should look at your own party too

Last edited:

It is pretty easy to determine the chromosomal makeup.. if it is xx or xy or xxx or xyy pr xxy or xyyy.. you decide by that.... there is no 'wrong'.... you are what you are.. and it is the parents making the decision.. the doctor may suggest treatment or how things work.. but the consent is given by the parents

Surely you know better than this.

Transgendered freakazoids should be required to comply with the DNA they were born with. You can hire a doctor to add fake gills on your neck but it doesn't mean you are a fish.

Surely you know better than this.

So you are then saying parents do not give consent??

You are more idiotic than first thought, troll

Only problem here is there is no such thing as 'trans gender'..

Children not yet "changed" via surgery need to go to the restroom designed for their particular sex. And children usually don't go through the procedure to change back or change what they were born with...so it's a moot point and should be simple to fix. If one FEELS they are a boy but are in actuality BODY WISE a girl....then said person should use the girl bathroom. Once surgery is done....then it's a done deal it's a legit situation. Otherwise, how does anyone know if the guy that says he feels like a girl is just pulling some legs because he is a perv and wants to watch girls pee?

Good God! Even the Lord takes his out to piss, no matter where or when. He told me their is nothing wrong with what he created and the issue is way over exaggerated.
We can't let kids see genitals of humans doing their business, but kids get to see dogs, cats and other mammals genitals and nothing is wrong.

Children not yet "changed" via surgery need to go to the restroom designed for their particular sex. And children usually don't go through the procedure to change back or change what they were born with...so it's a moot point and should be simple to fix. If one FEELS they are a boy but are in actuality BODY WISE a girl....then said person should use the girl bathroom. Once surgery is done....then it's a done deal it's a legit situation. Otherwise, how does anyone know if the guy that says he feels like a girl is just pulling some legs because he is a perv and wants to watch girls pee?

How many 5 year olds give a shit?

Don't look at their private parts and you won't have to know if they are transgendered or not. :/

How many 5 year olds give a shit?

It's not about 5 year olds giving a shit! It's where they take a shit that's the question.

Learn about what transgenderism actually is, and maybe you will understand the difficulties these people face.

Forum List

Back