Transwoman go nuts, starts stabbing people on NYC subway

The Tranny guy I worked with at the Airlines said he had to get rid of all his guns and even all the butcher knives in his kitchen because the treatments gave him this overwhelming desire to kill himself.

Most people would call that "a clue".

In whatever sphincter libturds use for a "mind", the rest of us are crazy for not coddling loonies with gender issues.

The fruitcake can be excused because the rest of the world should kiss it's ass and call it brave.

Stop being a bigot and tolerate this tranny.

He's transcriminal. He's not a criminal he just acts like one sometimes. He can't be found guilty it would be racist.

Mentally ill doing crazy things? Who knew? Will society tell him/her/whatever that is normal, too?

Nogo Stevie must have gotten an erection over this one. A tranny and black!

I've never met a stable sexual deviant (i.e. deviates from what is normal). Every one of these pole-smokers and/or carpet munchers has an issue/baggage. Most of them were "Schlonged" by a relative at an early age, which resulted in a lifetime of stupidity.

I've never met a stable sexual deviant (i.e. deviates from what is normal). Every one of these pole-smokers and/or carpet munchers has an issue/baggage. Most of them were "Schlonged" by a relative at an early age, which resulted in a lifetime of stupidity.
Not everybody who is schlonged by relatives turns nutty, though.

Forum List

Back