Trauma Memory - I Remember Every Detail. What's with the #Metoo's Forgetfulness?

Doesnt work like that. Youre correct in saying somethings you will never forget. However what your brain decides is important to remember may be different from what someone elses brain decides is important to document. There is a reason people that witness crime scenes often have different descriptions of what happened. Another interesting thing is your brain automatically fills in the gaps. This happens with everyone. In the picture below the dancer spins both ways. Most people see it as spinning clockwise initially but then it goes counter clockwise. The reason? Lack of depth perception so the brain just fills in.

View attachment 219754

Ahem..

Nobody witness a crime scene, except for that which too place in the imagination of the Ford woman.

Ahem...

Doesnt work like that. Youre correct in saying somethings you will never forget. However what your brain decides is important to remember may be different from what someone elses brain decides is important to document. There is a reason people that witness crime scenes often have different descriptions of what happened. Another interesting thing is your brain automatically fills in the gaps. This happens with everyone. In the picture below the dancer spins both ways. Most people see it as spinning clockwise initially but then it goes counter clockwise. The reason? Lack of depth perception so the brain just fills in.

View attachment 219754

Ahem..

Nobody witness a crime scene, except for that which too place in the imagination of the Ford woman.

Ahem...

Ahem..

Prove it.

[
Thank heavens everyone is innocence untill proven gulty
Thank heavens this isnt about innocence or guilt. Its about not having a liar, potential sexual predator and functioning alcoholic on the SC.

Whats more important is to recognize what levels you bastards will go to to crucify a man because you lost a fucking election.

What is more important is to know how much you are bastards and we need to hate you so much that we need to destroy you as human beings.
You seem to be angry. Too bad its not going to help much in Nov and 2 years from now.

Oh I am not an angry soul. I'm blessed. Like you wouldn't believe. I am wealthy in love and wealthy in the here and now.

What I am telling you is that get ready because I am sort of one of those kinda people who hate liars. Hate evil people and what I do is take them out. Here comes winter. Here comes tiny dancer.

I do this shit because I hate liars AND I really hate sons of bitches that lie and try to take out good people.

Sooooo I have no idea why you want to rock against me but be careful what you wish for and if you personally want to try to take me out on this board.
Youre obviously angry. If you dont think so you should see a mental health professional soon.

I have no reason to get ready. First I'm not a liar and secondly youre on the internet even if I was.

You hate all these things yet you want me to believe youre not angry. Yeah right. :21:

Not only all that --- this isn't even her country.

Remember how you and I are always screaming about how Canada should run itself?
Yeah I don't either.

Thank heavens this isnt about innocence or guilt. Its about not having a liar, potential sexual predator and functioning alcoholic on the SC.

Whats more important is to recognize what levels you bastards will go to to crucify a man because you lost a fucking election.

What is more important is to know how much you are bastards and we need to hate you so much that we need to destroy you as human beings.
You seem to be angry. Too bad its not going to help much in Nov and 2 years from now.

Oh I am not an angry soul. I'm blessed. Like you wouldn't believe. I am wealthy in love and wealthy in the here and now.

What I am telling you is that get ready because I am sort of one of those kinda people who hate liars. Hate evil people and what I do is take them out. Here comes winter. Here comes tiny dancer.

I do this shit because I hate liars AND I really hate sons of bitches that lie and try to take out good people.

Sooooo I have no idea why you want to rock against me but be careful what you wish for and if you personally want to try to take me out on this board.
Youre obviously angry. If you dont think so you should see a mental health professional soon.

I have no reason to get ready. First I'm not a liar and secondly youre on the internet even if I was.

You hate all these things yet you want me to believe youre not angry. Yeah right. :21:

And she thinks its normal to be that angry about something not even in her country?

[

View attachment 219754

He is probably angry because all you do is lie to support other liars.

And she thinks its normal to be that angry about something not even in her country?

Yeah well there's a reason for that. She explained it to me a long time ago as "PWI". :alcoholic:

Which in this case is really ironic.

View attachment 219754

Ahem..

Ahem...

Ahem..

Prove it.

Have some patience, as the FBI is working on that right now. :biggrin:

View attachment 219754

Ahem..

Ahem...

Ahem..

Prove it.

Have some patience, as the FBI is working on that right now. :biggrin:
Thats what everyone was saying when you guys were clearly afraid of the FBI looking into this. How quickly you clowns forget your stance from week to week.:21:

[

View attachment 219754

Thank heavens everyone is innocent untill proven gulty

The fact that her fake story is falling apart is showing she is guilty....

[

View attachment 219754

No one would want such a creature at your workplace, either.

Let's hope I don't accuse you of rape 4 decades ago. I can even get my witnesses to refute it.

Just interesting how admitting trauma memory works in the favor of accusers, which state prosecutors would love. Just like in the Salem witch trial it literally took off by admitting Spectral Evidence, in other words a ghost told me so. The State wants to take away the presumption of innocence so we are all guilty, and it can pick and chose which enemies to lock up. That looks the direction it's headed, anyway.

Been robbed. Been jumped. Looked down the wrong end of a gun barrel. Nothing like some people have been through, including people who have been sexually assaulted. But these moments are frozen in my mind, because they play over and over like a movie. I hear the same and worse from Iraq bros, will never forget the screams, the pattern of blood on the ground, the torn limb. Exactly and concisely. Never.

So all I'm saying is I am very concerned with sex violence and am glad more women are coming out. I support #Metoo. But I'm leery when details don't match, or an alleged survivor contradicts her story, and the feminist shrinks come out and play the Trauma Memory card. I despise Kavanaugh's politics. I don't want him confirmed based on his political beliefs. But you can't ruin a man based on "I think this happened or that" and be getting it all wrong. Where are the shrinks who say No, that's not the way it is with trauma at all. When the adrenaline is flowing and you think you are about to die, your mind takes a picture of every little last thing you may never see again. I think that's more the way it works.

Mighty convenient for convicting a man. If his story doesn't add up he's lying. If her's doesn't it's trauma memory. If you don't remember something, ok. But you don't get to fill in the blanks.

AGE, CONSCIOUSNESS level (intoxication or other chemicals) time LAPSED and the biggie, were you physically assaulted. I've had 3 events in my life, car robbery while in front of a post office, a home invasion and bizarre story too much to go into tonight. Frankly, I remember different parts of each event with some specificity and other details, nothing at all, BUT admittedly I was not attacked in any of them. I have no idea if one escapes, is NOT physically harmed, what the brain does with the details and data. (Yes, physical trauma is handled very DIFFERENTLY in the brain).

Been robbed. Been jumped. Looked down the wrong end of a gun barrel. Nothing like some people have been through, including people who have been sexually assaulted. But these moments are frozen in my mind, because they play over and over like a movie. I hear the same and worse from Iraq bros, will never forget the screams, the pattern of blood on the ground, the torn limb. Exactly and concisely. Never.

So all I'm saying is I am very concerned with sex violence and am glad more women are coming out. I support #Metoo. But I'm leery when details don't match, or an alleged survivor contradicts her story, and the feminist shrinks come out and play the Trauma Memory card. I despise Kavanaugh's politics. I don't want him confirmed based on his political beliefs. But you can't ruin a man based on "I think this happened or that" and be getting it all wrong. Where are the shrinks who say No, that's not the way it is with trauma at all. When the adrenaline is flowing and you think you are about to die, your mind takes a picture of every little last thing you may never see again. I think that's more the way it works.

Mighty convenient for convicting a man. If his story doesn't add up he's lying. If her's doesn't it's trauma memory. If you don't remember something, ok. But you don't get to fill in the blanks.
Everyone is just like you?

[

View attachment 219754

Funny that her memory or lack of does not play into it, but there are three others whose memories are always forgotten about.
Judge says never say Kavanaugh act like that.
Her friend at the time says she was never at a party with Kavanaugh.
Another says they were never at a party as Fod described.
So you have four saying no yet one who clearly had no idea what was going on is correct and the others are wrong. Interesting take.

If it did happen she would be the most vile woman in the world as she left a preported friend alone with a supposed rapist without even a word of warning.

Marijuana usage has deleterious effect in brain functions. It is explained on a molecular basis here: How does marijuana produce its effects?
Excerpt from link: "People who have taken large doses of the drug may experience an acute psychosis, which includes hallucinations, delusions, and a loss of the sense of personal identity."
Illicit drugs are almost always identified early and the usual is a bad outcome for the person who was convinced that drug would relieve his or her broken heart/sense of alienation/anxieties.

Last edited:

View attachment 219754
Pretending to be a psychiatrist today? That is so adorable! :laugh:

MeToo.jpg

All of the salacious, defamatory details are burned into memory like HD color video files. But the details that would make it possible to examine her story and ascertain whether it actually happened...up in smoke.

Curious, isn't it?

I have vivid memory of my two worst experiences.
First-being set on fire with gasoline in a lawn mower refueling accident
Two-Walking down street and two guys are on me with a gun in my back. Outfoxed them
Her idea of can’t rember due to duress may be unique to her. Hell, she can’t keep granny and lie detector test day straight and that’s two months ago.

Because those details don’t matter to you. All you care about is that a gun was pointed in your face and that you didn’t die that day.

For me I was drowning in a wave pool in the shallow end because the waves were abnormally high and there were a ton of people in donut-shaped rafts who kept getting flung towards me and eventually buried me under the waves after I was knocked off balance when I was frantically searching for my brother.

The only reason why I remember this is because it all lead up to my drowning and the eventual rescue. If I had just fallen in the pool accidentally I wouldn’t remember half of my surroundings.

Just like I remember when I was playing with a hoolahoop and wanted to see if the 2 neighborhood kids could slide through it on a slide in my backyard, and when I tried to do it they didn’t hold the loop low enough and I almost crushed my windpipe while they freaked out until my mom came outside after I was able to yell for her.

Just like I remember my first gocart experience at an indoor fun park in Pigeon Forge after thinking that owning my own gocart was going to be the coolest thing ever and watching my younger brother easily drive slower carts and ending up hitting the gas(going up to 15 or 20 miles an hour is scary for a young kid who doesn’t understand the brake mechanics and the concept of slowly letting off the gas), flying by the other kids kids for a few laps, and then deciding to use the broken down McDonalds car to stop my myself.

I will NEVER forget that these and many other things happened to me as an elementary school kid and younger.
Do you remember the dates & times that each of them occurred and if you do is there any corroborating documentation?

Forum List

Back