“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

We have the video plus this official explanation from the triggerman of what happened in front of the truck that cannot be seen in the video:
so you agree, Arbery attacked the man with the gun.
Arbery was shot before he touched McMichael by his own admission.

Oops.
Which is his right. He was running right at him, squared up.
So McMichael was threatened by someone chasing him? Is that what you’re telling me?
A Suspected Serial break in artist that the community was on high alert for. That had a hammer in his hands for a period of time, and also the nite before showed a sign he had a weapon. Was charging at you? Yes good nite
Post a photo of Arbery holding a hammer.....
Release the 4 min video oF him running

We have the video plus this official explanation from the triggerman of what happened in front of the truck that cannot be seen in the video:

Oops.
So McMichael was threatened by someone chasing him? Is that what you’re telling me?
A Suspected Serial break in artist that the community was on high alert for. That had a hammer in his hands for a period of time, and also the nite before showed a sign he had a weapon. Was charging at you? Yes good nite
And that is a good way to get charged with murder.

No evidence he broke into anything.
No evidence he stole anything.
No evidence he had a weapon.
No evidence he had a hammer.

Arbery was the one being chased which gives Arbery the right to defend himself from McMichael.

Or do black people in the south still not have the same rights as white people? We know they still enjoy calling them by the n-word.
Shit I have video of Arbery in a dwelling he didn’t belong in and intent to steal is a felony. And we don’t have that 5 min video, and we don’t have the 4 min video of Arbery being followed. We do have a video of a black attacking the hero
Yes, intent to steal while trespassing is a felony.

Too bad for the McMichaels you can't prove Arbery intended to steal anything. Shit, you can't even prove he was trespassing.

:mm:
I think more details will be released soon, hehe

You said that he wasn’t shot in the chest on the video.
facts aren't your friend are they?

you should reread what I said. so go for it, go reread and quote what I said. are you honest or a bum?
Travis says his first shot hit Arbery in the chest and the autopsy does not state otherwise. Other than being a crazed racist, who knows why you think you know better than him? :cuckoo:

God this is all funny! We have a video of the black attacking a man legally holding his weapon. Legally discharged his weapon after being attacked.. stop with your nonsense

Still holding onto that, huh?

The fact that Travis called him a "Fucking ni***r" is all the prosecutors will need to pursue this as a hate crime.

These rednecks are fucked...
I hear Arbery called him a bunch of racial slurs as he was choking on his blood lol .. and that statement came from Bryan who is trying to cut a deal,, this actually shows they have nothing on murder and are leaning on a hate crime.. lol not looking good
Uh, no, yhey do have more. They have Travis McMichael on social using the n-word.
I have jz using the language he am has job with the nfl

Oops.
Post a photo of Arbery holding a hammer.....
Release the 4 min video oF him running
LOLOL

Why the fuck are you asking me for evidence to prove you're not hallucinating??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

It's your claim, it's on you to prove. You said he was holding a hammer .... post a legit photo of him holding a hammer or you're lying.

Not that anyone here doesn't already know you are.

Oops.
And that is a good way to get charged with murder.

No evidence he broke into anything.
No evidence he stole anything.
No evidence he had a weapon.
No evidence he had a hammer.

Arbery was the one being chased which gives Arbery the right to defend himself from McMichael.

Or do black people in the south still not have the same rights as white people? We know they still enjoy calling them by the n-word.
Shit I have video of Arbery in a dwelling he didn’t belong in and intent to steal is a felony. And we don’t have that 5 min video, and we don’t have the 4 min video of Arbery being followed. We do have a video of a black attacking the hero
Yes, intent to steal while trespassing is a felony.

Too bad for the McMichaels you can't prove Arbery intended to steal anything. Shit, you can't even prove he was trespassing.

:mm:
I think more details will be released soon, hehe
Thank you for admitting you're making it up.
thumbsup.gif

Oops.

Not when Travis is committing two felonies. You can not claim self defense while committing crimes.
We have video
LOLOL

You also think you have video of Arbery throwing a hammer while running in Timberland boots.

I do

you should reread what I said. so go for it, go reread and quote what I said. are you honest or a bum?
Already quoted. You clipped it out.

You went on and on about how the video doesn’t show blood or a “hole in his chest” as if this is some Looney Toons cartoon.

You still didn't answer why Arbery didn't run over to the houses to his right and call the cops?

The last place a terrorized unarmed black male who was being chased with attempts to be cornered by three armed White men In two pickup trucks in a white neighborhood, would be to run toward a home across private property. His choice to stay on the public road was probably correct and the question for racist hatreds is why did TM rush toward AA’s Escape path in front of the truck forcing the close encounter when TM shot AA in the chest becsuse he squared up and looked like he was going to attack? Why didn’t TM stay on the left side of the truck safe behind the open driver’s side door? Why not let AA pass by and follow him some more until the police arrive.

In that case they still were committing aggravated asssult but murder during a felony would not be tacked on.

538 Trump Approval 41.2% Disapproval 54.4%.
Do you have data that shows a White House owner would not of helped him?
Residents of that neighborhood were chasing him down. Why would he expect other neighbors would treat him any kinder?
Maine these neighbors didn’t know about the break ins

God this is all funny! We have a video of the black attacking a man legally holding his weapon. Legally discharged his weapon after being attacked.. stop with your nonsense

Still holding onto that, huh?

The fact that Travis called him a "Fucking ni***r" is all the prosecutors will need to pursue this as a hate crime.

These rednecks are fucked...
I hear Arbery called him a bunch of racial slurs as he was choking on his blood lol .. and that statement came from Bryan who is trying to cut a deal,, this actually shows they have nothing on murder and are leaning on a hate crime.. lol not looking good
Uh, no, yhey do have more. They have Travis McMichael on social using the n-word.
I have jz using the language he am has job with the nfl
Speak English, comrade. Or get a better translator.

You went on and on about how the video doesn’t show blood or a “hole in his chest” as if this is some Looney Toons cartoon.
I did actually as the first shot. see you exclude the details and therefore, you lied.

I did actually as the first shot. see you exclude the details and therefore, you lied.
Problem is, at no point in time does the video show he had a bloody shirt or a “hole in his chest”.

Therefore, you’re adamant belief he couldn’t have been shot in the chest because you can’t see these things is bogus since we know for a fact that he was shot in the chest, twice.

Why does it matter? Your going to jail anyway ha

Not me.

See, I know when deadly force is appropriate, unlike your hero racist rednecks...
Is it appropriate if he’s running at you tries to grab your gun?

No, it's not...
So the chances of him taking your gun to shoot you just went up.. are you suicidal?
well that dude thinks terrorized people run at loaded weapons rather than run where possible help and a call to police is a choice. Very odd fks.
They are all insane. Why can’t we all
Agree all 3 were idiots and Arbery was the bigger idiot and move on?
Three men chased down a man with firearms.

There is no bigger idiot in this situation.
Why do you leave out the break in? It the hammer in the road? Or the actual evidence of him attacking Travis?
There was no break in. It’s an open house under construction. Nothing was broken. There was no hammer. Nothing was taken from the house.

Three racist men chasing down a man with guns are the biggest idiots.
Big sign NO TRESSPASSING HAHA
Show the sign....
0CEEB64F-554A-4458-8732-0D23CABF9E21.jpeg

What you have is Travis McMichael stating that he shot Arbery before Arbery ran at him.
That would be impossible because at no time did we see Arbery stop running and attacking until he was blown away
Doesn't matter ... that's how Travis perceived it. And he admits he shot Arbery before Arbery went after him.
According to Dial
So? He's investigating the case, you're not. He has access to all the evidence, you don't. He's testifying under oath, you're not.

Problem is, at no point in time does the video show he had a bloody shirt or a “hole in his chest”.

Therefore, you’re adamant belief he couldn’t have been shot in the chest because you can’t see these things is bogus since we know for a fact that he was shot in the chest, twice.
Well since we can't see him after the third shot, it is impossible to see the shirt then. I can deduce that based on the description of the shot path through his chest of the two wounds, the first shot wasn't in the chest. Nor is there any damage to his shirt during the wrestling match.

Why does it matter? Your going to jail anyway ha

Not me.

See, I know when deadly force is appropriate, unlike your hero racist rednecks...
Is it appropriate if he’s running at you tries to grab your gun?

No, it's not...
So the chances of him taking your gun to shoot you just went up.. are you suicidal?
well that dude thinks terrorized people run at loaded weapons rather than run where possible help and a call to police is a choice. Very odd fks.
They are all insane. Why can’t we all
Agree all 3 were idiots and Arbery was the bigger idiot and move on?
Three men chased down a man with firearms.

There is no bigger idiot in this situation.
Why do you leave out the break in? It the hammer in the road? Or the actual evidence of him attacking Travis?
There was no break in. It’s an open house under construction. Nothing was broken. There was no hammer. Nothing was taken from the house.

Three racist men chasing down a man with guns are the biggest idiots.
Big sign NO TRESSPASSING HAHA
Show the sign....
View attachment 347990
That's what the house looks like now, not when Arbery entered.

Try harder.

Oops.

Not when Travis is committing two felonies. You can not claim self defense while committing crimes.
We have video
LOLOL

You also think you have video of Arbery throwing a hammer while running in Timberland boots.

I do
LOLOLOL

I know you do -- that's why it's so funny.

Well since we can't see him after the third shot, it is impossible to see the shirt then. I can deduce that based on the description of the shot path through his chest of the two wounds, the first shot wasn't in the chest. Nor is there any damage to his shirt during the wrestling match.
That’s not true. We literally see Arbery take his last steps and fall to the ground in the video.

Forum List

Back