“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

It’s all they did.

The Video was taken from one truck that was following AA. That video is of the jogger with his back to the camera, running toward a man with a shotgun outside the other pick up truck blocking his way who was telling him to get on the ground.

That ain't following - you are an idiot.

I just got off the phone with the McMichaels attorney,, they said they are expecting a East win and dropping the murder charge

they can’t drop the murder charge unless they drop the aggravated assault charge.

What they did to AA was the classic definition of aggravated assault. Their victim died. It’s murder that was the result of a the felony they were committing.

I just got off the phone with the McMichaels attorney,, they said they are expecting a East win and dropping the murder charge and going for a hate crime.. and that’s easily defeated.

Well then you are lying. Georgia does not have a Hate Crimes law.

So why are the lawmakers pushing for one if that is all the McMichaels have to worry about in Georgia? Oh and what Lawyer would tell anyone anything except his client?

I just got off the phone with the McMichaels attorney,, they said they are expecting a East win and dropping the murder charge

they can’t drop the murder charge unless they drop the aggravated assault charge.

What they did to AA was the classic definition of aggravated assault. Their victim died. It’s murder that was the result of a the felony they were committing.
Not according to the video

I just got off the phone with the McMichaels attorney,, they said they are expecting a East win and dropping the murder charge and going for a hate crime.. and that’s easily defeated.

So why are the lawmakers pushing for one if that is all the McMichaels have to worry about in Georgia? Oh and what Lawyer would tell anyone anything except his client?
I can’t really discuss any more of the conversation I had with those great attorneys but they said this is gonna be the easiest Case have ever had

If all they had done was follow him, none of this would have happened.

We don’t let armed mobs chase down whoever they want. The fact you have no problem with this is absurd
It’s all they did. Glad you realized it now
Not according to their own admission and evidence collected from their vehicles.

It’s funny watching you try to ignore what you don’t want to believe.

Why does it matter? Your going to jail anyway ha

Not me.

See, I know when deadly force is appropriate, unlike your hero racist rednecks...
Is it appropriate if he’s running at you tries to grab your gun?

No, it's not...
So the chances of him taking your gun to shoot you just went up.. are you suicidal?
well that dude thinks terrorized people run at loaded weapons rather than run where possible help and a call to police is a choice. Very odd fks.
They are all insane. Why can’t we all
Agree all 3 were idiots and Arbery was the bigger idiot and move on?
Three men chased down a man with firearms.

There is no bigger idiot in this situation.
Why do you leave out the break in? It the hammer in the road? Or the actual evidence of him attacking Travis?

The break-in, if it's real, is a separate issue. In no way does that give the McMichael bozos a justification to kill Arbery.

Face it, they're going to go to prison, and Travis McMichael will likely die there...
i agree the break in no loger matters, what arbery did was attack a man legally hold a gun and the great white warrior won that battle Easy.. god bless

It didn't matter then, either.

And, if you're a bettin' man, bank on your "great white warrior" to be gettin' some black dick in general population; count on that...
The way he handled that black in the street if I were black I’d be worried about Travis gettin some hava

Problem is, that redneck pussy's not gonna' have a shotgun that he can aim at someone from 90 feet away.

If he's convicted, I'll betcha' $20 Travis McMichael dies in prison.

Wanna' take that bet?
Your hate for these Americans are worrisome.. why do you hate proud white southerners?
Most of them are inbred racists. Why do you ask?

I can’t really discuss any more of the conversation I had with those great attorneys but they said this is gonna be the easiest Case have ever had
Youre lying. I can tell by how you fumbled your words.

"but they said this is gonna be the easiest Case have ever had"

We don’t let armed mobs chase down whoever they want. The fact you have no problem with this is absurd
Not according to their own admission and evidence collected from their vehicles.

it's actually hilarious watching you try to get around the video. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s all they did.

The Video was taken from one truck that was following AA. That video is of the jogger with his back to the camera, running toward a man with a shotgun outside the other pick up truck blocking his way who was telling him to get on the ground.

that's illegal? name the statute.

you should watch the video. none of that happened.

it's actually hilarious watching you try to get around the video. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where have I tried “getting around the video”?

It’s all they did.

that's illegal? name the statute.
False imprisonment. Aggravated assault.

Last edited:
where?

Again, you still write a story not in the video. you are consistent.
I didn’t write the story. It was an account to a police officer by the perpetrators at the time of the event.

But I suppose you know more than the people who were there?
there's a video. watch it once. show me where Arbery was shot in the chest? I've asked and you write more fiction.

where?

Again, you still write a story not in the video. you are consistent.
I didn’t write the story. It was an account to a police officer by the perpetrators at the time of the event.

But I suppose you know more than the people who were there?
there's a video. watch it once. show me where Arbery was shot in the chest? I've asked and you write more fiction.
So Arbery wasn’t shot in the chest? I suppose we should tell the medical examiner who performed his autopsy and indicated he was shot twice in the chest.

So how did Arbery die if he wasn’t shot in the chest?

So Arbery wasn’t shot in the chest? I suppose we should tell the medical examiner who performed his autopsy and indicated he was shot twice in the chest.

post the autopsy. If I recall in an earlier thread, the coroner reported the first wound was to arbery's hand. Just post the autopsy with the first shot as the chest.

post the autopsy. If I recall in an earlier thread, the coroner reported the first wound was to arbery's hand. Just post the autopsy with the first shot as the chest.

There was no indication in the report where he was shot “first”.

So why would you claim he wasn’t shot in the chest? How did he die? The shot to the wrist?

Forum List

Back