“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

We have the video plus this official explanation from the triggerman of what happened in front of the truck that cannot be seen in the video:
so you agree, Arbery attacked the man with the gun.
Arbery was shot before he touched McMichael by his own admission.

Oops.
Which is his right. He was running right at him, squared up.
So McMichael was threatened by someone chasing him? Is that what you’re telling me?
A Suspected Serial break in artist that the community was on high alert for. That had a hammer in his hands for a period of time, and also the nite before showed a sign he had a weapon. Was charging at you? Yes good nite
Post a photo of Arbery holding a hammer.....
Release the 4 min video oF him running
LOLOL

Why the fuck are you asking me for evidence to prove you're not hallucinating??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

It's your claim, it's on you to prove. You said he was holding a hammer .... post a legit photo of him holding a hammer or you're lying.

Not that anyone here doesn't already know you are.
I did. I’m not clogging up the site with picture of the hammer again.. lol I showed you like 1,900 times ha
You've never posted a photo of Arbery holding a hammer.

Your lies expose the emptiness of your false claims.
Just a hammer in the middle of the road lol hmmm wonder how that got there
You mean the stick in the middle of the road?

I assume it was from a tree.
Def not a stick , hammer he stole

We have the video plus this official explanation from the triggerman of what happened in front of the truck that cannot be seen in the video:

Oops.
So McMichael was threatened by someone chasing him? Is that what you’re telling me?
A Suspected Serial break in artist that the community was on high alert for. That had a hammer in his hands for a period of time, and also the nite before showed a sign he had a weapon. Was charging at you? Yes good nite
LOLOL

It's your claim, it's on you to prove. You said he was holding a hammer .... post a legit photo of him holding a hammer or you're lying.

I did. I’m not clogging up the site with picture of the hammer again.. lol I showed you like 1,900 times ha

LOLOL

You said he was holding a hammer. Now you admit you've never actually seen him holding a hammer.

One by one, your lies get exposed.

:dance:
Well else did the hammer just happen to be in the road lol ,, magic?

Oops.
LOLOL

And it was there before Arbery was there...

Are you saying black ppl can’t throw!? That’s racist ha

Why does it matter? Your going to jail anyway ha

Not me.

See, I know when deadly force is appropriate, unlike your hero racist rednecks...
Is it appropriate if he’s running at you tries to grab your gun?

No, it's not...
So the chances of him taking your gun to shoot you just went up.. are you suicidal?
well that dude thinks terrorized people run at loaded weapons rather than run where possible help and a call to police is a choice. Very odd fks.
They are all insane. Why can’t we all
Agree all 3 were idiots and Arbery was the bigger idiot and move on?
Three men chased down a man with firearms.

There is no bigger idiot in this situation.
Why do you leave out the break in? It the hammer in the road? Or the actual evidence of him attacking Travis?
There was no break in. It’s an open house under construction. Nothing was broken. There was no hammer. Nothing was taken from the house.

Three racist men chasing down a man with guns are the biggest idiots.
Big sign NO TRESSPASSING HAHA
Show the sign....
View attachment 347990
That's what the house looks like now, not when Arbery entered.

Try harder.
What did it look like then? Mic drop
LOLOL

You dropped your own mic on your own head again. You should stop doing that. It's not my job to prove you right when you're incapable of doing that yourself.
I Gave you a pic no trespassing .. what else do you want??
Here's another picture of a no trespassing sign...

everbilt-stock-signs-31064-64_1000.jpg

... and just like the one you posted, it too fails to prove there was a no trespassing sign when Arbery and others went into that construction site.

Oops.
LOLOL

LOLOL

You said he was holding a hammer. Now you admit you've never actually seen him holding a hammer.

:dance:
Well else did the hammer just happen to be in the road lol ,, magic?
It's not a hsmmer as proven by your inability to post a single news story stating it is. Even worse for you, at the moment in the video you claim Arbery tossed it there, three men were looking right at him. Three men who now face felony murder charges and who would benefit more than anyone on this planet had Arbery actually been carrying a hammer -- yet none of them said he did. Not one.

Oops.
LOLOL

I said nothing about race or that anyone couldn't throw.

Who knows what I did write that your deformed brain translated into your reply? :cuckoo:

You said that he wasn’t shot in the chest on the video.
facts aren't your friend are they?

you should reread what I said. so go for it, go reread and quote what I said. are you honest or a bum?
Already quoted. You clipped it out.

You went on and on about how the video doesn’t show blood or a “hole in his chest” as if this is some Looney Toons cartoon.
I did actually as the first shot. see you exclude the details and therefore, you lied.
Problem is, at no point in time does the video show he had a bloody shirt or a “hole in his chest”.

Therefore, you’re adamant belief he couldn’t have been shot in the chest because you can’t see these things is bogus since we know for a fact that he was shot in the chest, twice.
Well since we can't see him after the third shot, it is impossible to see the shirt then. I can deduce that based on the description of the shot path through his chest of the two wounds, the first shot wasn't in the chest. Nor is there any damage to his shirt during the wrestling match.
That’s not true. We literally see Arbery take his last steps and fall to the ground in the video.
yep, you're correct for once. so what?
You claim that because you don’t see blood or a “hole” in the video that he couldn’t have been shot first in the chest.

The video does not show any blood or “hole” even seconds before his death, when we both acknowledge he had been shot twice in the chest.

Therefore, you’re claim he couldn’t have been shot in the chest first based on the video is not legitimate.
there are no holes in his shirt during the wrestle for the gun. It's all I said. stop making shit up. what the fk is wrong with you? Fk dude, is there ever any blood on his shirt? how is it the supposed chest shots was the death shot without blood? Just answer that.
Not all wounds bleed at the same rate or the same amount. He was shot in his lung and outer chest/armpit. I belief the shot in the left armpit happens off camera to the left because you see his left arm go lip when he comes back into frame, the shot severed the nerves to his arm.

But the biggest reason is that after the first shot, we see Arbery for seconds, basically entirely in left profile, and extremely grainy. You think we are going to pick out a 2 inch hole in his shirt based on the quality of footage we have is absurd.

Oops.
LOLOL

Nope. Stick. There before Arbery got there. You’re hallucinating.

you should reread what I said. so go for it, go reread and quote what I said. are you honest or a bum?

You went on and on about how the video doesn’t show blood or a “hole in his chest” as if this is some Looney Toons cartoon.
I did actually as the first shot. see you exclude the details and therefore, you lied.
Problem is, at no point in time does the video show he had a bloody shirt or a “hole in his chest”.

Therefore, you’re adamant belief he couldn’t have been shot in the chest because you can’t see these things is bogus since we know for a fact that he was shot in the chest, twice.
Well since we can't see him after the third shot, it is impossible to see the shirt then. I can deduce that based on the description of the shot path through his chest of the two wounds, the first shot wasn't in the chest. Nor is there any damage to his shirt during the wrestling match.
That’s not true. We literally see Arbery take his last steps and fall to the ground in the video.
You claim that because you don’t see blood or a “hole” in the video that he couldn’t have been shot first in the chest.

The video does not show any blood or “hole” even seconds before his death, when we both acknowledge he had been shot twice in the chest.

Therefore, you’re claim he couldn’t have been shot in the chest first based on the video is not legitimate.
there are no holes in his shirt during the wrestle for the gun. It's all I said. stop making shit up. what the fk is wrong with you? Fk dude, is there ever any blood on his shirt? how is it the supposed chest shots was the death shot without blood? Just answer that.
Not all wounds bleed at the same rate or the same amount. He was shot in his lung and outer chest/armpit. I belief the shot in the left armpit happens off camera to the left because you see his left arm go lip when he comes back into frame, the shot severed the nerves to his arm.

But the biggest reason is that after the first shot, we see Arbery for seconds, basically entirely in left profile, and extremely grainy. You think we are going to pick out a 2 inch hole in his shirt based on the quality of footage we have is absurd.
well I actually said red blood. but hey you hate to quote me correctly,

funny, he lost no strength until the last shot. or didn't you see that either?

stick no hammer
chest holes with no blood.

you have real issues prosecuting.

There’s never any red blood apparent on the video yet we know he was shot twice. Explain it.

There’s never any red blood apparent on the video yet we know he was shot twice. Explain it.
you don't know any such thing. you have information from a coroner who claims a shot to the chest was the kill shot. that's all. We know the last shot put him down. so yeah, for that one, you know it was a kill shot. outside of that, I question the coroner. he should watch the video.

stick no hammer

Nope. The suspects did the job of prosecuting for us. They admitted they illegally pursued and attempted to arrest the man putting him in fear of his life and admitted to shooting him before Arbery ever touched them.

Some crackpot theory that Arbery wasn’t shot because there was no blood in the grainy cell phone footage is about as weak as you could possibly get.

Why does it matter? Your going to jail anyway ha

Not me.

See, I know when deadly force is appropriate, unlike your hero racist rednecks...
Is it appropriate if he’s running at you tries to grab your gun?

No, it's not...
So the chances of him taking your gun to shoot you just went up.. are you suicidal?
well that dude thinks terrorized people run at loaded weapons rather than run where possible help and a call to police is a choice. Very odd fks.
They are all insane. Why can’t we all
Agree all 3 were idiots and Arbery was the bigger idiot and move on?
Three men chased down a man with firearms.

There is no bigger idiot in this situation.
Why do you leave out the break in? It the hammer in the road? Or the actual evidence of him attacking Travis?
There was no break in. It’s an open house under construction. Nothing was broken. There was no hammer. Nothing was taken from the house.

Three racist men chasing down a man with guns are the biggest idiots.
Big sign NO TRESSPASSING HAHA
Show the sign....
View attachment 347990
That's what the house looks like now, not when Arbery entered.

Try harder.
What did it look like then? Mic drop
LOLOL

You dropped your own mic on your own head again. You should stop doing that. It's not my job to prove you right when you're incapable of doing that yourself.
I Gave you a pic no trespassing .. what else do you want??
Here's another picture of a no trespassing sign...

everbilt-stock-signs-31064-64_1000.jpg

... and just like the one you posted, it too fails to prove there was a no trespassing sign when Arbery and others went into that construction site.
Lol but my pic is on his property.. call me crazy but that means no trespassing lol

Oops.
LOLOL

I said nothing about race or that anyone couldn't throw.

Who knows what I did write that your deformed brain translated into your reply? :cuckoo:

Cool story..

you don't know any such thing. you have information from a coroner who claims a shot to the chest was the kill shot. that's all. We know the last shot put him down. so yeah, for that one, you know it was a kill shot. outside of that, I question the coroner. he should watch the video.
The coroner said he died of two gunshots to the chest. Never said anything about a “kill shot”

but no blood on the video.

Explain that?

Oops.
LOLOL

Nope. Stick. There before Arbery got there. You’re hallucinating.
Sticks look like hammers? Lol

stick no hammer

LOL

You're chasing your own tail. Regardless of where Travis shot Abery the first time he pulled the trigger, he still confessed he shot him before Arbery ever laid a finger on him.

stick no hammer

Nope. The suspects did the job of prosecuting for us. They admitted they illegally pursued and attempted to arrest the man putting him in fear of his life and admitted to shooting him before Arbery ever touched them.

Some crackpot theory that Arbery wasn’t shot because there was no blood in the grainy cell phone footage is about as weak as you could possibly get.
no law against pursuit. so you're wrong there. They never said arrest. They called the cops to do that. you forgot that fact didn't you? of course you did, you hate facts.

White T-shirt no blood for almost two minutes and you claim he was shot in the chest prior to the kill shot. I laugh.

The coroner said he died of two gunshots to the chest. Never said anything about a “kill shot”

but no blood on the video.

Explain that?
he needs to watch the video. the dude didn't stop wrestling until the third shot. He never relinquished his control of the gun until that last shot. Isn't reasonable. Unless he was superman.

Forum List

Back