“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

Why does it matter? Your going to jail anyway ha

Not me.

See, I know when deadly force is appropriate, unlike your hero racist rednecks...
Is it appropriate if he’s running at you tries to grab your gun?

No, it's not...
So the chances of him taking your gun to shoot you just went up.. are you suicidal?
well that dude thinks terrorized people run at loaded weapons rather than run where possible help and a call to police is a choice. Very odd fks.
They are all insane. Why can’t we all
Agree all 3 were idiots and Arbery was the bigger idiot and move on?
Three men chased down a man with firearms.

There is no bigger idiot in this situation.
Why do you leave out the break in? It the hammer in the road? Or the actual evidence of him attacking Travis?
There was no break in. It’s an open house under construction. Nothing was broken. There was no hammer. Nothing was taken from the house.

Three racist men chasing down a man with guns are the biggest idiots.
Big sign NO TRESSPASSING HAHA
Show the sign....
View attachment 347990
That's what the house looks like now, not when Arbery entered.

Try harder.
What did it look like then? Mic drop
LOLOL

You dropped your own mic on your own head again. You should stop doing that. It's not my job to prove you right when you're incapable of doing that yourself.
I Gave you a pic no trespassing .. what else do you want??
Here's another picture of a no trespassing sign...

everbilt-stock-signs-31064-64_1000.jpg

... and just like the one you posted, it too fails to prove there was a no trespassing sign when Arbery and others went into that construction site.
Lol but my pic is on his property.. call me crazy but that means no trespassing lol
What a pity you can't produce a photo of a no trespassing sign on that property when Arbery and others were traipsing through that construction site.

We have the video plus this official explanation from the triggerman of what happened in front of the truck that cannot be seen in the video:
so you agree, Arbery attacked the man with the gun.
Arbery was shot before he touched McMichael by his own admission.

Oops.
Which is his right. He was running right at him, squared up.
So McMichael was threatened by someone chasing him? Is that what you’re telling me?
A Suspected Serial break in artist that the community was on high alert for. That had a hammer in his hands for a period of time, and also the nite before showed a sign he had a weapon. Was charging at you? Yes good nite
Post a photo of Arbery holding a hammer.....
Release the 4 min video oF him running
LOLOL

Why the fuck are you asking me for evidence to prove you're not hallucinating??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

It's your claim, it's on you to prove. You said he was holding a hammer .... post a legit photo of him holding a hammer or you're lying.

Not that anyone here doesn't already know you are.
I did. I’m not clogging up the site with picture of the hammer again.. lol I showed you like 1,900 times ha
You've never posted a photo of Arbery holding a hammer.

Your lies expose the emptiness of your false claims.
Just a hammer in the middle of the road lol hmmm wonder how that got there

You keep mentioning the hammer. It isn’t on any videos. It isn’t mentioned in the three and a half hour preliminary hearing where it could have gotten the McMichaels out on bail. It wasn’t mentioned in any published police reports. So other than the land of imagination. Where did you learn of this hammer? Why is it not mentioned anywhere?

We have the video plus this official explanation from the triggerman of what happened in front of the truck that cannot be seen in the video:

Oops.
So McMichael was threatened by someone chasing him? Is that what you’re telling me?
A Suspected Serial break in artist that the community was on high alert for. That had a hammer in his hands for a period of time, and also the nite before showed a sign he had a weapon. Was charging at you? Yes good nite
LOLOL

It's your claim, it's on you to prove. You said he was holding a hammer .... post a legit photo of him holding a hammer or you're lying.

I did. I’m not clogging up the site with picture of the hammer again.. lol I showed you like 1,900 times ha

You mean the stick in the middle of the road?

I assume it was from a tree.
And it was there before Arbery was there...

Are you saying black ppl can’t throw!? That’s racist ha

I said nothing about race or that anyone couldn't throw.

Who knows what I did write that your deformed brain translated into your reply? :cuckoo:

Cool story..

It's cool 'cause it's true. :cool:

Oops.
LOLOL

You mean the stick in the middle of the road?

I assume it was from a tree.
Def not a stick , hammer he stole
Nope. Stick. There before Arbery got there. You’re hallucinating.
Sticks look like hammers? Lol
No, they look like sticks. Like the stick in the video.

But the biggest reason is that after the first shot, we see Arbery for seconds, basically entirely in left profile, and extremely grainy. You think we are going to pick out a 2 inch hole in his shirt based on the quality of footage we have is absurd.
funny, he lost no strength until the last shot. or didn't you see that either?

stick no hammer
chest holes with no blood.

you have real issues prosecuting.

Do you know the one shot stop statistics for firearms?

But the biggest reason is that after the first shot, we see Arbery for seconds, basically entirely in left profile, and extremely grainy. You think we are going to pick out a 2 inch hole in his shirt based on the quality of footage we have is absurd.

stick no hammer

Nope. The suspects did the job of prosecuting for us. They admitted they illegally pursued and attempted to arrest the man putting him in fear of his life and admitted to shooting him before Arbery ever touched them.

Some crackpot theory that Arbery wasn’t shot because there was no blood in the grainy cell phone footage is about as weak as you could possibly get.
no law against pursuit. so you're wrong there. They never said arrest. They called the cops to do that. you forgot that fact didn't you? of course you did, you hate facts.

White T-shirt no blood for almost two minutes and you claim he was shot in the chest prior to the kill shot. I laugh.

Armed men attempted to intercept him and commanded him to lie on the ground. It wasn’t just pursuit. It was attempt to arrest. This is by their own admission.

You don’t see any blood on his shirt at any time in the video. By your logic, he was therefore never shot in the chest. The absurdity of your suggestion is clear as day.

stick no hammer

Do you know the one shot stop statistics for firearms?
so when one gets hit in the chest with shotgun buckshot at point blank range doesn't phase an individual? huh, who'd have thunk. So when cops empty their cartridges into a suspect you all go ballistic. why then?

Armed men attempted to intercept him and commanded him to lie on the ground. It wasn’t just pursuit. It was attempt to arrest. This is by their own admission.

You don’t see any blood on his shirt at any time in the video. By your logic, he was therefore never shot in the chest. The absurdity of your suggestion is clear as day.
then why did they call the cops?

stick no hammer

Nope. The suspects did the job of prosecuting for us. They admitted they illegally pursued and attempted to arrest the man putting him in fear of his life and admitted to shooting him before Arbery ever touched them.

Some crackpot theory that Arbery wasn’t shot because there was no blood in the grainy cell phone footage is about as weak as you could possibly get.
no law against pursuit. so you're wrong there. They never said arrest. They called the cops to do that. you forgot that fact didn't you? of course you did, you hate facts.

White T-shirt no blood for almost two minutes and you claim he was shot in the chest prior to the kill shot. I laugh.
Two minutes? From where do you get 2 minutes? The entire physical altercation lasts about 10 seconds.

To take him into custody after they “go him”.

Why did they try to cut him off with their trucks and shot at him to stop and lie on the ground?

stick no hammer

Two minutes? From where do you get 2 minutes? The entire physical altercation lasts about 10 seconds.

The amount of time that AA!s front of shirt is visible in the video during the altercation can’t be more than a second. Anyway, They know the order the wounds were inflicted. And they have the shirt. Surely no one but a complete racist idiot would argue there is no blood from the first shot.

I don't give a fuck what this guy's arrest record looked like, I don't even care if he was in that neighborhood robbing houses at the time . What I DO care about is American citizens do not have the right to chase a person down pin him a corner with no escape and then shoot him dead and then claim self defense.

Fuck these asshats, let them rot in prison I'm sure some other redneck will step up and marry their sisters and take care of their kids while they are away.

Why did they try to cut him off with their trucks and shot at him to stop and lie on the ground?
where's that video?

where's that video?
Doesn’t exist. We have their statements to police and that’s going to be more than enough.

I don't give a fuck what this guy's arrest record looked like, I don't even care if he was in that neighborhood robbing houses at the time . What I DO care about is American citizens do not have the right to chase a person down pin him a corner with no escape and then shoot him dead and then claim self defense.

Fuck these asshats, let them rot in prison I'm sure some other redneck will step up and marry their sisters and take care of their kids while they are away.
And I don't give a fk what you have to say about it either. here, for your cry:

giphy.gif

where's that video?
In D.A. custody.

stick no hammer

The amount of time that AA!s front of shirt is visible in the video during the altercation can’t be more than a second. Anyway, They know the order the wounds were inflicted. And they have the shirt. Surely no one but a complete racist idiot would argue there is no blood from the first shot.
first shot was the wrist. when he grabbed the gun. watch the video.

And I don't give a fk what you have to say about it either. here, for your cry:

View attachment 348031

And I don't care that you think that hunting black people in between rounds of banjo playing and sister fucking should be legal. It isn't.

stick no hammer

first shot was the wrist. when he grabbed the gun. watch the video.
Liar. Travis says the first shot was to the chest. What on Earth makes a loser like you think you know better than the guy who shot him??

Forum List

Back