“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

We have the video plus this official explanation from the triggerman of what happened in front of the truck that cannot be seen in the video:
so you agree, Arbery attacked the man with the gun.
Arbery was shot before he touched McMichael by his own admission.

Oops.
Which is his right. He was running right at him, squared up.
So McMichael was threatened by someone chasing him? Is that what you’re telling me?
A Suspected Serial break in artist that the community was on high alert for. That had a hammer in his hands for a period of time, and also the nite before showed a sign he had a weapon. Was charging at you? Yes good nite
Post a photo of Arbery holding a hammer.....
Release the 4 min video oF him running
LOLOL

Why the fuck are you asking me for evidence to prove you're not hallucinating??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

It's your claim, it's on you to prove. You said he was holding a hammer .... post a legit photo of him holding a hammer or you're lying.

Not that anyone here doesn't already know you are.
I did. I’m not clogging up the site with picture of the hammer again.. lol I showed you like 1,900 times ha
You've never posted a photo of Arbery holding a hammer.

Your lies expose the emptiness of your false claims.
Just a hammer in the middle of the road lol hmmm wonder how that got there
You mean the stick in the middle of the road?

I assume it was from a tree.
And it was there before Arbery was there...

Are you saying black ppl can’t throw!? That’s racist ha

I said nothing about race or that anyone couldn't throw.

Who knows what I did write that your deformed brain translated into your reply? :cuckoo:

Cool story..

It's cool 'cause it's true. :cool:

If that makes you feel better

We have the video plus this official explanation from the triggerman of what happened in front of the truck that cannot be seen in the video:

Oops.
So McMichael was threatened by someone chasing him? Is that what you’re telling me?
A Suspected Serial break in artist that the community was on high alert for. That had a hammer in his hands for a period of time, and also the nite before showed a sign he had a weapon. Was charging at you? Yes good nite
LOLOL

It's your claim, it's on you to prove. You said he was holding a hammer .... post a legit photo of him holding a hammer or you're lying.

I did. I’m not clogging up the site with picture of the hammer again.. lol I showed you like 1,900 times ha

You mean the stick in the middle of the road?

I assume it was from a tree.
Def not a stick , hammer he stole
Nope. Stick. There before Arbery got there. You’re hallucinating.
Sticks look like hammers? Lol
No, they look like sticks. Like the stick in the video.
It looks like a hammer.. hammer time.. where do you think he would sell that? Or was it a weapon?

Oops.
LOLOL

You keep mentioning the hammer. It isn’t on any videos. It isn’t mentioned in the three and a half hour preliminary hearing where it could have gotten the McMichaels out on bail. It wasn’t mentioned in any published police reports. So other than the land of imagination. Where did you learn of this hammer? Why is it not mentioned anywhere?
Where is the Four min video?

Here is another video for you.

Let me summarize the lawyers arguments.

Lawyer for Travis. It was self defense. He believed he was right. He had a gut feeling about Ahmad Arbery.

Lawyer for Greg. He is not responsible for what Travis did. He was attempting to keep Arbrey in sight for police.

Lawyer for Roddy. He had no idea the McMichaels were acting unlawfully.

Every lawyer is pointing the finger at the others.

Oops.
LOLOL

You keep mentioning the hammer. It isn’t on any videos. It isn’t mentioned in the three and a half hour preliminary hearing where it could have gotten the McMichaels out on bail. It wasn’t mentioned in any published police reports. So other than the land of imagination. Where did you learn of this hammer? Why is it not mentioned anywhere?

Lawyer for Travis. It was self defense. He believed he was right. He had a gut feeling about Ahmad Arbery.

Lawyer for Greg. He is not responsible for what Travis did. He was attempting to keep Arbrey in sight for police.

When the two videos are released I think you will be shocked

Oops.
LOLOL

Odd. The Defense Lawyers don’t mention them. Not during the three and a half hour evidence hearing. And not during closing hoping to get the charges dismissed. Odd that they shared these videos with you but not the court.

Oops.
LOLOL

Odd. The Defense Lawyers don’t mention them. Not during the three and a half hour evidence hearing. And not during closing hoping to get the charges dismissed. Odd that they shared these videos with you but not the court.

When the f did I say I saw the videos?

Under questioning by Jason Sheffield, an attorney for Travis McMichael, Dial said Travis told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery from roughly 90 feet (27 meters) away and told him to stop and get on the ground.

1st thats not what the police report says,

2nd if that’s true they were conducting a citizen’s arrest,, manslaughter, 3 months in jail see ya later
When you posted the police report in response to my inquiry, I explained at that time that the report didn't include the "witness" statements (actually the perpetrators') and that was what I wanted to see if for no other reason than the police report reads like a recitation of what the officer was told by the elder McMichael. I was interested in seeing what the shooter said happened and eventually we did.

And I'm pretty sure that I mentioned as well, that the police report also read to me like a confession.

Lastly, if they were attempting a citizen's arrest then they did it wrong since in actually they committed an armed assault.

Under questioning by Jason Sheffield, an attorney for Travis McMichael, Dial said Travis told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery from roughly 90 feet (27 meters) away and told him to stop and get on the ground.

2nd if that’s true they were conducting a citizen’s arrest,, manslaughter, 3 months in jail see ya later
When you posted the police report in response to my inquiry, I explained at that time that the report didn't include the "witness" statements (actually the perpetrators') and that was what I wanted to see if for no other reason than the police report reads like a recitation of what the officer was told by the elder McMichael. I was interested in seeing what the shooter said happened and eventually we did.

And I'm pretty sure that I mentioned as well, that the police report also read to me like a confession.

Lastly, if they were attempting a citizen's arrest then they did it wrong since in actually they committed an armed assault.
Who cares, we have a video of self defense being administered. Wow what a hero Travis is!

God this is all funny! We have a video of the black attacking a man legally holding his weapon. Legally discharged his weapon after being attacked.. stop with your nonsense
They hit Arbery with their truck as they were chasing him. Arbery was acting in self-defense. Travis forfeited his legal right of self-defense when he committed felonious aggravated assault.
Hit him? Was he injured?
Yeah, he's dead.

God this is all funny! We have a video of the black attacking a man legally holding his weapon. Legally discharged his weapon after being attacked.. stop with your nonsense
They hit Arbery with their truck as they were chasing him. Arbery was acting in self-defense. Travis forfeited his legal right of self-defense when he committed felonious aggravated assault.
Hit him? Was he injured?
Yeah, he's dead.
From the car!? Huh

The video shows otherwise, dumbass.

You cannot see the first shot on the video.

The Transcript of the hearing tells us AA had blood on his shirt when you can see AA attacking TM. AA was wounded trying to disarm his attacker.

Jesse Evans: (51:38)
During Travis McMichael’s interview with police, did he make any admissions about firing the fatal gunshots in this particular case?

Richard Dial: (51:46)
He did. He admitted firing the weapon three times.

Jesse Evans: (51:50)
And the first shot that he articulated, where did he indicate to the police that that shot landed?

Richard Dial: (51:56)
The chest, Mr. Arbery’s chest.

Jesse Evans: (51:58)
So the first shot that Mr. Travis McMichael said that was inflicted on Mr. Arbery was one of the chest wounds that you had articulated here, correct?

Richard Dial: (52:07)
That is correct.

Jesse Evans: (52:08)
And is there video evidence that you saw that tends to corroborate based on your observation that that is an accurate statement that the chest wounds was, or least one of the chest wounds, was the first shot that was fired at the deceased victim Mr. Arbery?

Richard Dial: (52:25)
Yes, sir, there is.

Jesse Evans: (52:26)
Can you articulate for the court how that is that you’re able to see that?

Richard Dial: (52:29)
After the first shot, again, you see a struggle between Travis McMichael and Mr. Arbery. During that struggle, Mr. Arbery, while he was wearing a white shirt during this incident, during that struggle, you see the front of his shirt is saturated with blood.

Jesse Evans: (52:44)
He’s already saturated blood before the struggle that you can see on the video?

Richard Dial: (52:49)
Well that’s correct, during the struggle is mere seconds after the first shot, his front of his shirt is saturated with blood.

Your hero should rot in prison for the rest of his life.
I take it Georgia doesn't have the death penalty.

Oops.
LOLOL

Seems reasonable

The homeowner release video footage of at least 3 other groups of people stopping and coming onto that property to take a look, including a group of children and a white couple who were taking a look at dusk or after dark.

Why weren't they on high alert due to their alleged trespassing? Why weren't they chased down with guns?

There was no break in. It’s an open house under construction. Nothing was broken. There was no hammer. Nothing was taken from the house.

Three racist men chasing down a man with guns are the biggest idiots.
trespassing was what it actually was, and a hammer was seen. just saying. you certainly don't follow the news.
Trespassing is not a felony. Being witness to a felony is a requirement of chasing someone and attempting to prevent them from abscounding by placing them under citizen's arrest. That element was not present when they began their armed pursuit of Arbery.

Who cares, we have a video of self defense being administered. Wow what a hero Travis is!
You think a video tape which can be interpreted in more than one way carries more weight than an admission by the shooter?

Oops.
LOLOL

When the f did I say I saw the videos?

Well the way you keep going on about these mystery videos and what they will show and how they completely exonerate the McMichaels I guess I assumed you had seen them. But like so much of what you post it is absolute bullshit.

Oops.
LOLOL

Seems reasonable

Yeah. Greg is saying don’t convict me. It was my son who killed him. He did everything. I was along for the ride. An innocent bystander.

What is hilarious. Roddy’s lawyer. Who by the way has the best chance of prevailing. Roddys Lawyer said that he had no idea the McMichaels were acting illegally. Roddy admits the McMichaels were committing crimes. His lawyer isn’t going to let his client go down on a Life Sentence because of the McMichaels.

And if you think for a minute. Greg and Travis if they were united in their defense would have one legal team to defend them both. Instead Greg’s lawyer is pointing the finger at the son and saying it is totally his fault. Greg knows Travis is going to Prison. Greg is trying to save his own hide.

The three and a half hour preliminary hearing is interesting. The GBI investigator goes through the evidence they have, and the loose ends they are tying down. The investigator says it was aggravated assault and murder. The Judge agreed after the hearing denying motions to dismiss and bail there was sufficient evidence to keep this thing moving.

The racism won’t be as big of an issue in the trial. A bit to show motivation. To establish intent for Roddy. During the sentencing phase after the conviction. Travis is getting life without parole.

Roddy. I said he has the best chance. Establishing intent to commit false imprisonment is going to be tough. Honestly that one is the only one I see a coin toss chance at either no bill from the grand jury or Not Guilty in the trial. I honestly think he has a fifty fifty chance.

Travis is screwed. Daddy is screwed. Travis will get life without parole unless he decides to Testify. Then he has about one chance in ten of getting Death. Daddy will get life.

Here is the problem with the Defense and a Jury. If you hold the McMichaels guilty for the Aggravated Assault you have to find them guilty of the Murder. If you find Roddy was a party to this via the chase and effort to block. Then you have to find him guilty of murder too.

Unless the Cops lie or there is prosecutorial misconduct. The McMichaels are going to prison. Roddy might make it out bankrupt and homeless.

The homeowner release video footage of at least 3 other groups of people stopping and coming onto that property to take a look, including a group of children and a white couple who were taking a look at dusk or after dark.

Why weren't they on high alert due to their alleged trespassing? Why weren't they chased down with guns?
Yes they were and they finally caught the one stealing

Forum List

Back