“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

Arbery did not attack Travis per Travis until after Arbery was shot and wounded in the chest.

I’m asking the following question of all those who have sworn in the name of Trump that they saw Amaud Arbery, on the video, attack a hero first and then they can hear the first shot being fired.

Do you accept the testimony from Travis McMichael that he shot and wounded an unarmed man in the chest at polnt blank range because the unarmed jogger “squared up” like he was going to attack.”

Travus told police that the unarmed man he was confronting and trying to detain did not attack him before he was wounded in the chest by the first

According to reports from the preliminary hearing we learned yesterday that: “Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

And we learned exactly where the two men were according to the man who had his finger on the trigger when the the first shot wounded an unarmed man In his chest.

“That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it.”

So is this true or false or fake news:

“That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it. Dial said Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack. He said Travis then fired the first shot into Arbery’s chest.”

Can any of you who thought they saw on the video TravisM being attacked first and a struggle for shotgun starts and the heard the first shot go off reply to this thread and admit you were wrong based on what you hero murderer told police about the ambush and murder of an unarmed man who was jogging on a public street.
Transcript? Aubrey was a confrontational piece of shit.

But the biggest reason is that after the first shot, we see Arbery for seconds, basically entirely in left profile, and extremely grainy. You think we are going to pick out a 2 inch hole in his shirt based on the quality of footage we have is absurd.
funny, he lost no strength until the last shot. or didn't you see that either?

stick no hammer
chest holes with no blood.

you have real issues prosecuting.

Do you know the one shot stop statistics for firearms?
so when one gets hit in the chest with shotgun buckshot at point blank range doesn't phase an individual? huh, who'd have thunk. So when cops empty their cartridges into a suspect you all go ballistic. why then?

Shoot to stop is as it sounds. When the attack stops so should the shooting.

Hollywood likes to pretend that the person hit by a bullet flies yards backwards. Nonsense. Newton would never permit it.

I don't give a fuck what this guy's arrest record looked like, I don't even care if he was in that neighborhood robbing houses at the time . What I DO care about is American citizens do not have the right to chase a person down pin him a corner with no escape and then shoot him dead and then claim self defense.

Fuck these asshats, let them rot in prison I'm sure some other redneck will step up and marry their sisters and take care of their kids while they are away.
And I don't give a fk what you have to say about it either. here, for your cry:

View attachment 348031

And I don't care that you think that hunting black people in between rounds of banjo playing and sister fucking should be legal. It isn't.
Criminal, followed a potential criminal. I give two shits his color. Why do you?

Arbery did not attack Travis per Travis until after Arbery was shot and wounded in the chest.

I’m asking the following question of all those who have sworn in the name of Trump that they saw Amaud Arbery, on the video, attack a hero first and then they can hear the first shot being fired.

Do you accept the testimony from Travis McMichael that he shot and wounded an unarmed man in the chest at polnt blank range because the unarmed jogger “squared up” like he was going to attack.”

Travus told police that the unarmed man he was confronting and trying to detain did not attack him before he was wounded in the chest by the first

According to reports from the preliminary hearing we learned yesterday that: “Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

And we learned exactly where the two men were according to the man who had his finger on the trigger when the the first shot wounded an unarmed man In his chest.

“That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it.”

“That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it. Dial said Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack. He said Travis then fired the first shot into Arbery’s chest.”

Can any of you who thought they saw on the video TravisM being attacked first and a struggle for shotgun starts and the heard the first shot go off reply to this thread and admit you were wrong based on what you hero murderer told police about the ambush and murder of an unarmed man who was jogging on a public street.
The McMichal’s initiated the confrontation.

You should watch the video

Doesn’t exist. We have their statements to police and that’s going to be more than enough.
we do have a video. And guess what, none of what you said is there.
Because the video is but a brief sliver of of the overall encounter which shows little detail and very often doesn’t even have either Arbery or McMichal in frame. Anyone with any common sense would know that does not tell the complete story.

We have a video of the black attacking a man legally holding his weapon. Legally discharged his weapon after being attacked..

But the shooter told police he shot the victim in the chest before the victim started to attack.,

You are contradicting what the shooter told the police. How in a right mind can you do that?
You have that audio?

you should watch the video

I don't give a fuck what this guy's arrest record looked like, I don't even care if he was in that neighborhood robbing houses at the time . What I DO care about is American citizens do not have the right to chase a person down pin him a corner with no escape and then shoot him dead and then claim self defense.

Fuck these asshats, let them rot in prison I'm sure some other redneck will step up and marry their sisters and take care of their kids while they are away.
And I don't give a fk what you have to say about it either. here, for your cry:

View attachment 348031

And I don't care that you think that hunting black people in between rounds of banjo playing and sister fucking should be legal. It isn't.
Criminal, followed a potential criminal. I give two shits his color. Why do you?

Because this is one of those rare cases where race actually did play a part in things. I have ZERO doubt in my mind that had the dude been white he'd be alive today.

Doesn’t exist. We have their statements to police and that’s going to be more than enough.
Because the video is but a brief sliver of of the overall encounter which shows little detail and very often doesn’t even have either Arbery or McMichal in frame. Anyone with any common sense would know that does not tell the complete story.
It’s very detailed. Shows who attacked who, timeline of shots fired during the struggle for the gun. Don’t know what you think isn’t there.

it also shows the houses to the right of arbrey where he could have gone to call the cops if he felt concerned for his life. No one fking near him. Just the facts ma’am

The McMichal’s initiated the confrontation.
How?

It’s very detailed. Shows who attacked who, timeline of shots fired during the struggle for the gun. Don’t know what you think isn’t there.

Neither man is visible during the first two shots. Detailed my ass. Most of the struggle isn’t even seen.

Neither man is visible during the first two shots. Detailed my ass. Most of the struggle isn’t even seen.
how did arbery get in front of the truck? you said they blocked him. what?

it also shows the houses to the right of arbrey where he could have gone to call the cops if he felt concerned for his life. No one fking near him. Just the facts ma’am
Arbery was under no obligation to retreat from the threat to his life.

how did arbery get in front of the truck? you said they blocked him. what?
They did block him, several times. Arbery continually had to run around them as he reversed course and ran off the road into ditches. We aren’t able to see if he was shot before he made contact with McMichael (as he stated to police) or not. We aren’t able to see where any shot is located actually since they aren’t really seen on camera.

We have the video plus this official explanation from the triggerman of what happened in front of the truck that cannot be seen in the video:
so you agree, Arbery attacked the man with the gun.
Arbery was shot before he touched McMichael by his own admission.

Oops.
Which is his right. He was running right at him, squared up.
So McMichael was threatened by someone chasing him? Is that what you’re telling me?
A Suspected Serial break in artist that the community was on high alert for. That had a hammer in his hands for a period of time, and also the nite before showed a sign he had a weapon. Was charging at you? Yes good nite
Post a photo of Arbery holding a hammer.....
Release the 4 min video oF him running
LOLOL

Why the fuck are you asking me for evidence to prove you're not hallucinating??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

It's your claim, it's on you to prove. You said he was holding a hammer .... post a legit photo of him holding a hammer or you're lying.

Not that anyone here doesn't already know you are.
I did. I’m not clogging up the site with picture of the hammer again.. lol I showed you like 1,900 times ha
You've never posted a photo of Arbery holding a hammer.

Your lies expose the emptiness of your false claims.
Just a hammer in the middle of the road lol hmmm wonder how that got there

You keep mentioning the hammer. It isn’t on any videos. It isn’t mentioned in the three and a half hour preliminary hearing where it could have gotten the McMichaels out on bail. It wasn’t mentioned in any published police reports. So other than the land of imagination. Where did you learn of this hammer? Why is it not mentioned anywhere?
Do we have all the videos?

But the biggest reason is that after the first shot, we see Arbery for seconds, basically entirely in left profile, and extremely grainy. You think we are going to pick out a 2 inch hole in his shirt based on the quality of footage we have is absurd.
funny, he lost no strength until the last shot. or didn't you see that either?

stick no hammer
chest holes with no blood.

you have real issues prosecuting.
Nope. The suspects did the job of prosecuting for us. They admitted they illegally pursued and attempted to arrest the man putting him in fear of his life and admitted to shooting him before Arbery ever touched them.

Some crackpot theory that Arbery wasn’t shot because there was no blood in the grainy cell phone footage is about as weak as you could possibly get.
no law against pursuit. so you're wrong there. They never said arrest. They called the cops to do that. you forgot that fact didn't you? of course you did, you hate facts.

White T-shirt no blood for almost two minutes and you claim he was shot in the chest prior to the kill shot. I laugh.
Two minutes? From where do you get 2 minutes? The entire physical altercation lasts about 10 seconds.

The amount of time that AA!s front of shirt is visible in the video during the altercation can’t be more than a second. Anyway, They know the order the wounds were inflicted. And they have the shirt. Surely no one but a complete racist idiot would argue there is no blood from the first shot.
first shot was the wrist. when he grabbed the gun. watch the video.
Liar. Travis says the first shot was to the chest. What on Earth makes a loser like you think you know better than the guy who shot him??
You know we have a video right lol

We have the video plus this official explanation from the triggerman of what happened in front of the truck that cannot be seen in the video:
so you agree, Arbery attacked the man with the gun.
Arbery was shot before he touched McMichael by his own admission.

Oops.
Which is his right. He was running right at him, squared up.
So McMichael was threatened by someone chasing him? Is that what you’re telling me?
A Suspected Serial break in artist that the community was on high alert for. That had a hammer in his hands for a period of time, and also the nite before showed a sign he had a weapon. Was charging at you? Yes good nite
Post a photo of Arbery holding a hammer.....
Release the 4 min video oF him running
LOLOL

Why the fuck are you asking me for evidence to prove you're not hallucinating??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

It's your claim, it's on you to prove. You said he was holding a hammer .... post a legit photo of him holding a hammer or you're lying.

Not that anyone here doesn't already know you are.
I did. I’m not clogging up the site with picture of the hammer again.. lol I showed you like 1,900 times ha
You've never posted a photo of Arbery holding a hammer.

Your lies expose the emptiness of your false claims.
Just a hammer in the middle of the road lol hmmm wonder how that got there

You keep mentioning the hammer. It isn’t on any videos. It isn’t mentioned in the three and a half hour preliminary hearing where it could have gotten the McMichaels out on bail. It wasn’t mentioned in any published police reports. So other than the land of imagination. Where did you learn of this hammer? Why is it not mentioned anywhere?
Where is the Four min video?

Forum List

Back