🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Travon Martin the movie

Nice. This is a great opportunity to remind people that all lives matter. Whenever a republican pretends to give a shit that somebody died because their agenda necessitates it, remind them that ALL lives matter, and so whoever died does NOT matter.
Agreed. Zimmerman's life mattered, plus it'll have a happy ending!

Nice. This is a great opportunity to remind people that all lives matter. Whenever a republican pretends to give a shit that somebody died because their agenda necessitates it, remind them that ALL lives matter, and so whoever died does NOT matter.
ALL lives matter bro. Something you and I disagree with Zimmerman about.

Of course this is just the usual phony bullshit; none of you gimps would even remember Zimmerman's name if Saint Trayvon had been successful at murdering him.
Martin was stalked by a nutjob who beats women. Zimmerman would have walked away humiliated from an ass whooping. Instead he's the killer, instead of the child he decided to play vigilante with.
zimmerman ain't in jail so i guess your conspiracy theory doesn't hold up.
Be sure to tell us your synopsis of the movie, cuz none of cons are going to waste our money on some goofy biography on your patron st. skittles.

My life mattersmore than yours and Zimmerman's life mattered more than a thug's.

It's easy.

According to you, a racist irrelevant deportable.
Aw are you triggered? You'll be okay, buddy :itsok:

You're just another blatant liar. Of course I'm okay, gimp; the more you cretins lie the more votes you lose.
I feel bad for you. The best case scenario for you is that you become really sad that Trump failed in everything he attempted as President. Worst case, is that he succeeds. If we're lucky and make it through his Presidency, I promise to be there to try to pick you up
itsok.gif
Will it include the media's role in this story?

Probably. Since before the media reported on it, an unarmed dead child was deemed unworthy of investigation.
Is that what the jury said?

Wow...you are still stupid....nice to know.

All lives do matter.....especially when a violent teenager loses control and attacks a complete stranger.....this kid was poorly served by his parents......and paid the price for being a violent thug...

Of course this is just the usual phony bullshit; none of you gimps would even remember Zimmerman's name if Saint Trayvon had been successful at murdering him.
Martin was stalked by a nutjob who beats women. Zimmerman would have walked away humiliated from an ass whooping. Instead he's the killer, instead of the child he decided to play vigilante with.

He wasn't stalked moron....and he actually attacked Zimmerman, who was going back to his car when Martin violently assaulted him...moron.

Will it include the media's role in this story?

Probably. Since before the media reported on it, an unarmed dead child was deemed unworthy of investigation.

No.....a violent criminal who attacked a complete stranger by ambushing him and then beating him to the ground and pounding his head into a cement sidewalk....you assholes always forget that part...

So we're now making movies about thugs that attack people....Sad

The Civil Rights battle was won by the Republicans...leaving democrats, the actual racists....with nothing to leverage for minorities any more...so they have to make up martyrs to their cause...and sadly they use violent criminals as martyrs.......

I hope that in the movie Zimmerman has a larger caliber gun. A Kel-Tec 9mm is ok, but a Colt Python .357 mag is better. If they really want to push the envelope they ought to have Zimmy patrolling the neighhood packing 2 M60s, one in each hand!

Plus, they need Trayvon giving a monologue as he lies dying, something like "Oh Lordy! Please takes care of me mammy if'n you's gonna call me home!"

This would never have happened if Zimmerman had minded his own business.

What is the chance that the "movie" will open to a scene of black slaves picking cotton and singing a slave dity? I give it a 90% chance.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

According to you, a racist irrelevant deportable.
Aw are you triggered? You'll be okay, buddy :itsok:

You're just another blatant liar. Of course I'm okay, gimp; the more you cretins lie the more votes you lose.
I feel bad for you. The best case scenario for you is that you become really sad that Trump failed in everything he attempted as President. Worst case, is that he succeeds. If we're lucky and make it through his Presidency, I promise to be there to try to pick you up
itsok.gif

lol change the subject instead of backing up your fake news. Come on now, you're just a liar and a bad one; just admit it and crawl off and spread some other lie in another thread.
Fake news fake news. You are boring, come up with something else to say, even if it is not honest either.

I've got $1,000 that says the indigenous populi starts rioting outside theaters in which this movie plays and burning their neighborhoods to the fucking ground.

Any takers?

A37604CB-19A7-4E3A-BA5B-C31E44EF502A-11377-0000082CC49A8878_tmp.jpg
"Howdy do! Dat wite man dun went and pulled he gun! Holy mackerel!!! "

F805E117-95EB-46BD-B0C9-81475CAAAC82-11377-0000082DB4B0D0E1_tmp.jpg
"Holy Moly!!! Dat wite man got's a gun!!! Feets don't fails me now!!"

My life mattersmore than yours and Zimmerman's life mattered more than a thug's.

It's easy.
My steak sandwich 'matters' more than a van load of 'T-Boners' and 'Big Mikes'. All fifty negroes who are willing to pay twenty bucks from their welfare cheque to go watch the 'movie' better bring along their own 'Biggies'.

Forum List

Back