🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Travon Martin the movie

I hope this does become a movie, I will definately support it....I would also encourage all these sell out nigga's to see it to...with Becky in tow!!

I'm gonna tell you a little story about a friend I had. We'll call him "Carl" Carl was a stand-up nigga, he backed me up in plenty of fights and all kinds of stuff. I loved the guy.

One day Carl decides he's going to rob some cracker out walking with his wife and baby.

Said cracker pulls a gun and shoots Carl dead.

Well Carl, you were doing something you should not have been doing. The End.

I went to his memorial deal.

Negroes are different. Just is just all there is to it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I disagree, there's ignorant crackers like that, too.

As for triggeredred59, we'll see what she posts back.

I would argue that the rate of ass-backwardness is much higher among negroes that it is among white folks.

Nice. This is a great opportunity to remind people that all lives matter. Whenever a republican pretends to give a shit that somebody died because their agenda necessitates it, remind them that ALL lives matter, and so whoever died does NOT matter.

Of course this is just the usual phony bullshit; none of you gimps would even remember Zimmerman's name if Saint Trayvon had been successful at murdering him.
This would never have happened if Zimmerman had minded his own business.
Never Mind and You Will Never Matter.

All citizens have a duty to protect their own neighborhood from subhuman punks. The apathetic should be considered as deserters in a time of war.

Nice. This is a great opportunity to remind people that all lives matter. Whenever a republican pretends to give a shit that somebody died because their agenda necessitates it, remind them that ALL lives matter, and so whoever died does NOT matter.

Of course this is just the usual phony bullshit; none of you gimps would even remember Zimmerman's name if Saint Trayvon had been successful at murdering him.

Zimmerman was minding his business as a neighborhood watchman....and most of us are very happy with what happened....hopefully you libtards will give us another boost with some other similar incident a couple of months before midterms.

That town had one of the worst crime ratings in the country at the time, so yes, most of the honest residents would have either been involved in protective associations or just keeping eyes out on their own.

Zimmerman was minding his business as a neighborhood watchman....and most of us are very happy with what happened....hopefully you libtards will give us another boost with some other similar incident a couple of months before midterms.
You rightwards always like seeing a knigger get shot.

All citizens have a duty to protect their own neighborhood from subhuman punks. The apathetic should be considered as deserters in a time of war.
Zimmerman was the one causing trouble in the neighbourhood. Trayvon had every right to be there.

Martin was stalked by a nutjob who beats women. Zimmerman would have walked away humiliated from an ass whooping. Instead he's the killer, instead of the child he decided to play vigilante with.

Martin was stalked by a nutjob who beats women.

I guess Martin should have left him alone, instead of attacking him, eh?
He'd have lived if had he continued toward home, at least for a while.

Zimmerman was the one causing trouble in the neighbourhood. Trayvon had every right to be there.

Trayvon was trespassing. It was night, raining, the negro was wearing a hoody and peeking into a window. This is cause to approach. Then he attacked the fat ****, Zimmer-Man.

Dude, get your facts straight. A jury has already acquitted the guy.

Nobody will be able to hear the movie with everyone talking to the screen. Also actor playing "Trayvaun" will always have his hood up so we won't be able to see his face. Zimmerman character will be played by an albino with swastika tattoo.

lol probably, and the first hour will be full of scenes of Saint Trayvon helping little old ladies cross streets, kissing babies, feeding the homeless, etc., all the while being chased around by mean rayciss white people wearing hoods and stuff. And of course the part where he ran away and lost Zimmerman in order to ditch his burglar tools and then came back and attacked George will be deleted.

Nobody will be able to hear the movie with everyone talking to the screen. Also actor playing "Trayvaun" will always have his hood up so we won't be able to see his face. Zimmerman character will be played by an albino with swastika tattoo.

lol probably, and the first hour will be full of scenes of Saint Trayvon helping little old ladies cross streets, kissing babies, feeding the homeless, etc., all the while being chased around by mean rayciss white people wearing hoods and stuff. And of course the part where he ran away and lost Zimmerman in order to ditch his burglar tools and then came back and attacked George will be deleted.

That and the actor playing Traygone will be about 13 years old, freaking media using years old pics during that mess was pathetic

That and the actor playing Traygone will be about 13 years old, freaking media using years old pics during that mess was pathetic
jay z is the producer iirc

You rightwards always like seeing a knigger get shot.
Fallacy.
You own Chicago

Yes, of course! most of the fake news sites still show that pic of him instead of the thuggz wannabee pics of him at the age he attacked and tried to murder Zimmerman. Good point.

According to you, a racist irrelevant deportable.
Aw are you triggered? You'll be okay, buddy :itsok:

You're just another blatant liar. Of course I'm okay, gimp; the more you cretins lie the more votes you lose.
I feel bad for you. The best case scenario for you is that you become really sad that Trump failed in everything he attempted as President. Worst case, is that he succeeds. If we're lucky and make it through his Presidency, I promise to be there to try to pick you up
itsok.gif

lol change the subject instead of backing up your fake news. Come on now, you're just a liar and a bad one; just admit it and crawl off and spread some other lie in another thread.
Fake news fake news. You are boring, come up with something else to say, even if it is not honest either.

Not nearly as boring as the constant barrage of fake news threads by your heroes, so get used it.

Yes, of course! most of the fake news sites still show that pic of him instead of the thuggz wannabee pics of him at the age he attacked and tried to murder Zimmerman. Good point.

This is the pic the story used to announce this farce:

ac9f1b709383e182cac9a77a94c923ba

Jay Z, Weinstein Company to Make Trayvon Martin Film and Documentary Series

lol lol lol

This is the pic the story used to announce this farce:

ac9f1b709383e182cac9a77a94c923ba

Jay Z, Weinstein Company to Make Trayvon Martin Film and Documentary Series

lol lol lol
Libetal media had play race angle from word go.

It would be an infinitely greater contribution to American theater to concentrate the script on Neighborhood Watch Captain George Zimmerman, a genuine hero to all decent, clean, moral, patriotic Americans.

The title would be "A Dream Come True."

For years, ever since early boyhood, Captain Zimmerman had hoped and prayed for the opportunity to blow away a kinky-haired, red-eyed, monkey-lipped, bastard-born, violent, cowardly, shiftless, no-IQ hoogabooga thugbo punk.

That glorious evening, Captain Z's prayers were finally answered. He spotted Tray Vonn, the smelly brown buhneega beast, skulking furtively through a peaceful neighborhood at dusk, hunting for innocent citizens to rape and kill.

"Hold it right there, Shitskin Subhuman," Captain Z said in a kindly tone.

Instead of the required compliance, the evil savage eggplant viciously assaulted Captain Z, screeching, "Ha bees gwine key-oll hyo, Muh Fuh hawnkey! Buh! Buh! Caw! Caw! Chimpchimpchimp! Chee! Cheeeeeee!!"

Elated, Captain Z pulled his trusty piece in self-defense and blasted the malevolent urban dumpster rat like a rabid coon, sending it directly to Lord Satan's Underground with its own kind.

What a TRIP! A dream come true!

A prototypical Hollywood ending!

Get the Oscars ready.

Know what we mean?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back