🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Travon Martin the movie

I've got $1,000 that says the indigenous populi starts rioting outside theaters in which this movie plays and burning their neighborhoods to the fucking ground.

Any takers?

I'd bet that the movie completely bombs, just like every pushed progressive propaganda puff piece is.

I've got $1,000 that says the indigenous populi starts rioting outside theaters in which this movie plays and burning their neighborhoods to the fucking ground.

Any takers?

I'd bet that the movie completely bombs, just like every pushed progressive propaganda puff piece is.

And it will be lauded as "the most important movie" of our time at the Oscars...

I hope this does become a movie, I will definately support it....I would also encourage all these sell out nigga's to see it to...with Becky in tow!!

Any takers?

Trust me it won't!! Not everybody is a La La Land idiot!!

Will it include the media's role in this story?

Probably. Since before the media reported on it, an unarmed dead child was deemed unworthy of investigation.

The liberal devotion to the Zimmerman case remains undaunted even though their devotion has been proven time and again to be skewered, fallacious and ridiculous.

Most of these you have seen on here attempting to deceive as they have been deceived did not watch the trial and essentially are clueless....all they have is the infamous 'liberal narrative' that is presented in the hopes that some of the peeps will buy into it.

The irresponsible fake news outlets have blood on their hands as many members of the ignorant black minority bought into it and felt entitled to go out and kill or maim completely innocent people in some sort of deviant desire for revenge....most of which was not covered by the alphabet media aka the fake media aka abc,nbc and cbs.

Anyhow the case contrary to the assertion of the above poster was investigated and investigated thoroughly by the local authorities in Florida..... before it became national news....and the local authorities correctly came up with the truth...hence their decision not to prosecute Zimmerman....but prosecuted he was at the insistence of the Feds who wanted a political show trial vainly hoping it would further their agenda of white racism being responsible for the death of a angelic black boy.

Nonsense....but that is all too common today.

If it's true to facts it will reveal what happens when you decide to bash someone's head into a sidewalk and they have a gun.

Never a bright move

Any takers?

And it will be lauded as "the most important movie" of our time at the Oscars...

The oscars are a bigger joke than even trayvon bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If it's true to facts it will reveal what happens when you decide to bash someone's head into a sidewalk and they have a gun.

Never a bright move

Is there any truth emanatiing from hollywood? Perhaps I missed something....highly unlikely.

I hope this does become a movie, I will definately support it....I would also encourage all these sell out nigga's to see it to...with Becky in tow!!

triple-facepalm.jpg

Any takers?

Of course......but I love to see the liberals return to this case time and again....still not understanding how the zimmerman affair garnered so much support for conservatives.....they really seem to think that if they keep attempting to distort the facts of the case that eventually people will forget what really happened. Not going to happen but keep it up libtards we love to talk about it.

Nice. This is a great opportunity to remind people that all lives matter. Whenever a republican pretends to give a shit that somebody died because their agenda necessitates it, remind them that ALL lives matter, and so whoever died does NOT matter.

Of course this is just the usual phony bullshit; none of you gimps would even remember Zimmerman's name if Saint Trayvon had been successful at murdering him.
This would never have happened if Zimmerman had minded his own business.

Zimmerman was minding his business as a neighborhood watchman....and most of us are very happy with what happened....hopefully you libtards will give us another boost with some other similar incident a couple of months before midterms.

I'm gonna tell you a little story about a friend I had. We'll call him "Carl" Carl was a stand-up nigga, he backed me up in plenty of fights and all kinds of stuff. I loved the guy.

One day Carl decides he's going to rob some cracker out walking with his wife and baby.

Said cracker pulls a gun and shoots Carl dead.

Well Carl, you were doing something you should not have been doing. The End.

I went to his memorial deal.

The police ought to raid every movie theater that shows this fairy tale during the movie and run checks on each patron to see if they have outstanding warrants and are in arrears on their child support. Then for all the positive hits they are arrested and taken away in cuffs. This is guaranteed to bag a bunch of law breakers, at least until word gets out.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm gonna tell you a little story about a friend I had. We'll call him "Carl" Carl was a stand-up nigga, he backed me up in plenty of fights and all kinds of stuff. I loved the guy.

One day Carl decides he's going to rob some cracker out walking with his wife and baby.

Negroes are different. Just is just all there is to it.

I disagree, there's ignorant crackers like that, too.

As for triggeredred59, we'll see what she posts back.

Fish out of Water

They're stuck in a continent they don't belong in. The Whiteys Hating Whitey, who preached that Blacks could adjust if turned loose, knew it wasn't true.

Forum List

Back