🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Treasonous Trump Voters

Hey its free speech baby, or free tee shirt speech to be precise.

Its a free country and they can wear what they want. If that offends the lefties, well, tough shit.

LMAO at the lefty idiots on this board.

Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg
Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg

In addition to Trump voters being the most unpatriotic Americans in history, look what these 2 pukes were wearing at a Trump rally.

See also Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

No context for the t-shirts. could be satire on these guys part.
So...excuses......

I'm a little envious, actually. I thought a long sleeve MAGA teeshirt sleepware would be sweet if my daughter can get home for Xmas. But this ... whole other level of obnoxious. Probably not long sleeve though. I need that to keep the air off my old joints.

Its a free country and they can wear what they want. If that offends the lefties, well, tough shit.

Treason is not considered free speech.

Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg
Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg

In addition to Trump voters being the most unpatriotic Americans in history, look what these 2 pukes were wearing at a Trump rally.

I would rather be dead than be a democrat.
This is how despicable people in the democrat party have become.
We aren't just talking about differences in opinion or policy anymore, we are talking about liberty and life.
I had some dems in my office the other day and it was all I could do not to puke, but being the good govt. employee I have to be I struggled through.
I'm now seriously considering quitting my job because I hate myself whenever I have to help these democrat scum.

Oh Bullshit!. You wouldn't rather be dead than to be a democrat. You could be a conservative democrat, if it means that much to you, but you wouldn't rather be dead.

Don't be a hyberbolic shmuck.

BTW, democrats believe in life and liberty more than Republicans do. It's Republicans who favor locking kids up in concentration camps and deporting brown-skinned people.

Tell you what, keep telling him that his political positions are mean and racist, and that they mean he is mean and racist,

and then ask him if he wants to join you.

At this point in time, being dead certainly would be competitive to being a democrat, after all the fucking bullshit people like you have called me or said to me over the years.

DO you not realize that when you are an asshole to people over and over again, they will come to hate you?

Putin is more american than the democrat party. He is for guns. Democrats want to control every aspect of our lives. Democrats are traitors.

Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg
Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg

No context for the t-shirts. could be satire on these guys part.
So...excuses......

Considering you don't actually know what the guys think, no excuses needed.

Does everyone wearing a Che shirt support shooting women in the street due to politics?

Putin is more american than the democrat party. He is for guns. Democrats want to control every aspect of our lives. Democrats are traitors.

The only traitors are those that prefer an enemy of the United States and a man dedicated to dividing and destroying this nation, over true Americans. We have a name for these type of people, They are called quislings.

The only traitors are those that prefer an enemy of the United States and a man dedicated to dividing and destroying this nation, over true Americans. We have a name for these type of people, They are called quislings.

If you are a complete asshole to people, over and over again for years, eventually they will come to hate you.

What part of this is confusing for you, libtard?

OMG I can't believe you posted this bullshit.

If it were treason to wear a tee shirt that says something someone doesn't like then there would be millions of treasonous folks around.

What a moron you are.

OMG I can't believe you posted this bullshit.

If it were treason to wear a tee shirt that says something someone doesn't like then there would be millions of treasonous folks around.

What a moron you are.
It's a helluva a teeshirt though.

If you are a complete asshole to people, over and over again for years, eventually they will come to hate you.

Trumptard trraitor! Putin lover!

Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg
Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg

I would rather be dead than be a democrat.
This is how despicable people in the democrat party have become.
We aren't just talking about differences in opinion or policy anymore, we are talking about liberty and life.
I had some dems in my office the other day and it was all I could do not to puke, but being the good govt. employee I have to be I struggled through.
I'm now seriously considering quitting my job because I hate myself whenever I have to help these democrat scum.

Oh Bullshit!. You wouldn't rather be dead than to be a democrat. You could be a conservative democrat, if it means that much to you, but you wouldn't rather be dead.

Don't be a hyberbolic shmuck.

BTW, democrats believe in life and liberty more than Republicans do. It's Republicans who favor locking kids up in concentration camps and deporting brown-skinned people.
Bless your heart. Are you seriously telling someone else to curb the hyperbole? Have you read your own posts? Treasonous traitors? Concentration camps? OMG BROWN skin. Take your own advice.

Gee more stellar political commentary from Correll. Did you write your post from your dacha or your Kremlin work space?

DOn't worry, I already hate you.

Gee more stellar political commentary from Correll. Did you write your post from your dacha or your Kremlin work space?

And you wonder why more and more, we fucking hate you.

It is mutual peice off shit!

what have the two stupid obnoxious old white farts done that's treason?
Disagreed with democrat orthodoxy.

Democrats are utterly despicable. There is no comparison. Compared to democrats, Russians are decent honorable people dedicated, at least to the principles of what made America great. It was Russians who tried to warn us about the Boston Bombers. It was democrats that found them innocent refugee boys. As far as body count goes, democrats are responsible for more American dead than Russians.

It is mutual peice off shit!

Except I'm not whining about it.

YOu fucktards seem surprise that hate is returned to you.

Forum List

Back